Mark Takes Over❤️

By livsy_grace

This is no hate to mark!!!!!! Mark is amazing and so funny and I didn't want it to seem like I was being mean... More

Marks Back...
The Beach...
Ice Cream!!
Fan Fiction
Poppy & Seans

Sadness...

40 1 0
By livsy_grace

(Alfie stands outside the door and listens to Zoe on the phone to Louise)
Zoe: Chummy!! They are just fighting over me! (Crying)
Louise: It's fine chummy! They'll feel sorry for you and come up and see you!
Zoe: Ok chummy! I better go and see if there still arguing! Bye!
Louise: Bye!

Alfie: Can I speak to you Zoe?
Zoe: I suppose...
Alfie: I'm so sorry!
Zoe: I just can't believe this!
Alfie: Marks gone home now so the problems gone!
Zoe: Seriously Alfie! Maybe Mark wasn't the problem!
Alfie: What are you saying? (Upset)
Zoe: I'm saying that both of you need to sort it out! I love you Alfie, but I can't be with you if your just going to argue over me with Mark! He could never replace you!
Alfie: I know I just got jealous because you were spending more time with Mark than with me.
Zoe: I'm sorry!
Alfie: Are we still going to Poppy and Sean's?
Zoe: Yes.. I suppose!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 32.1K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
860K 71.7K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.1M 70K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.3M 67.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...