Fourtris Fluff

By Wolfstar25

Cute Fourtris fluff. Can Tris stand up to the challenge when Four becomes sick? After initiation but before t... More

Fourtris Fluff
Author's Note
Giving Thanks
Chicken Noodle Soup
Sorry Not an Update
Zeke and Uriah
Cuddles, not Kisses
Not an Update, Sorry
Working on Update
After the Nap
Dauntless Stimulation
The Control Room
The Control Room (cont.)
NOT AN UPDATE
Giggles
Christina
You Guys Are Wonderful
The Apartment
The Next Day
After Breakfast
AU Ideas Guys
AU Ideas
???
#1 AU
yikes

The Clinic

10.8K 239 41
By Wolfstar25

I sprint down to the clinic and burst through the doors. I look around and spot Christina talking to Will. I rush over.

"Tobias, ..... really hot.... in cold bath..... help," I pant and get the words off my tongue. They both work there so Will and Christina just nod and follow. I lead the way to our compartment and open the door. Christina walks in first. Will and I follow suit.

She looks him over for a few minutes and then talks,

"A few things Tris. It's just a simple fever. And I've come to a conclusion about why you like Four. He's hot shirtless." She smirks and I slap her arm.

"Oh shut up. You've made me AND Will uncomfortable by your little conclusion." I say and walk over to Tobias.

"Chris, hand me that towel. Will, do you mind helping me carry him back to our bed?" I ask over my shoulder as I pull the tub plug. Chris obliges and hands a rather large black towel over. I dry off his torso and when Will gets him in a standing position, I wrap it around his waist. I nod my thanks to him and Christina and grab his feet. With me and Will working as a team, Tobias makes it to the bed fast. I place his feet down onto the comforter and turn to my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
236K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
817K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...