infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

23

6.4K 125 45
By isabellecourtneyy

de-void

Stilinski brought out his hand cuffs, walking down the few stairs.

"You want to hand cuff me?" 'Stiles' asked.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him." Stilinski said. "From himself and others."

Nogitsune Stiles played Stiles really well. His eyes watered up, raising his hands together, willing to let Sheriff hand cuff him.

Stilinski hand cuffed him, but afterwards, the Nogitsune showed himself by raising his head with a slight smirk.

"You're not my son."

Nogitsune Stiles pulled his hands apart, breaking the hand cuffs in half.

That was the four's cue, Zoey glanced up and looked over at Derek. Derek nodded once, then Allison and her father lead them into Derek's loft.

The Nogitsune let out a little chuckle, watching the four as they all stood in front of him.

Nogitsune Stiles looked over to Allison, who stared at him, then raised her hand that held a taser gun. She pushed the button, wires of electricity coming out, attempting to get the Nogitsune.

The Nogitsune's hands rose, catching the wire as he pulled on it until it released from her grasp and the gun falling to the side.

Derek let out a growl as he transformed into his werewolf form, then leaping towards the Nogitsune.

Nogitsune Stiles grabbed ahold of him by the arm and slammed him into the metal table, and then throwing him to the side as he hit the wooden pillar and then to the ground.

Derek let out coughs as Argent got his gun ready and held it out to the Nogitsune.

The Nogitsune turned towards him slowly, the room falling silent once again.

Zoey and Allison stood next to each other in silent, then Stilinski spoke up.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before." Argent said, his eyes still on the Nogitsune as Derek stood up. "Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily ass a Nogitsune to the list."

Then, Stilinski pulled out his full gun, holding it towards Argent.

Argent looked over at Stilinski as the Nogitsune looked between the two.

"You're not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son." Argent looked back at Nogitsune Stiles.

"Put it down." Stilinski demanded, and repeated himself over and over again until the Nogitsune spoke up and acted as Stiles.

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Don't listen." Argent said.

"Put it down. Now! Do it!" Stilinski shouted.

"Pull the trigger. Come on." The Nogitsune stopped the act and looked straight at Argent.

"Listen to me, you out the gun down now!" Stilinski shouted. "Put the gun down!"

"Shoot me." He encouraged, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Dad." Allison said.

"Shoot me!"

"Argent, you put it down!"

"Dad!" Allison shouted.

Zoey glanced around as they all bickered and shouted at each other. Strife.

"Strife." She mumbled, the sun setting and it became dark outside.

"Stop, stop, this is exactly what he wants!" Zoey shouted as they stopped.

"Not exactly." The Nogitsune replied. "I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. But you're not here to kill me." He said as he turned his back towards the five of them again, looking at the window as the Oni appeared.

"You're here to protect me."

They free their swords, snarling at them as the Nogitsune backed away to stand behind them.

Argent tried shooting at them but no amo was even in his gun, so he had to trade guns.

Stilinski shot at them, and after a few moments, Argent did as well.

The two they were not shooting at, rolled their way to the other side of the room as Zoey, Allison, and Derek turned to face them.

Allison took out her dagger of some sort and the other two werewolves transformed to their werewolf stage, growling at them and they all began to fight.

As soon as Scott and Kira arrived, they disappeared and took Nogitsune Stiles with them.

The fox and the wolf entered the room as Stilinski and Argent raised their gun, prepared to shoot whoever came in. And then lowered them when they realized who it was.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Allison replied as the two walked down the few stairs as everyone was panting.

"And so did Stiles."

Zoey walked into her room, sighing a little. She put down her car keys on the table with her mirror.

She then shrugged off her jacket, setting it on the chair.

Zoey looked up to see a figure sitting on her bed.

She noticed it was Isaac.

Zoey walked towards him, "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd come see you." He said as she sat with him on the bed.

"You didn't just walk out of there, did you?" Zoey rose her eyebrows.

Isaac smiled at her slightly as he kept his voice low, "It's okay. I feel a lot better."

Zoey reached her hand to cup his cheek, smiling slightly at him. She pulled him to her slightly, their lips barely touching.

"I've been wanting to do this for awhile now. I missed you." She said before pressing her lips to his softly, his hand resting on her hip.

Zoey moved her body closer to his as they kissed passionately.

Their night was filled with passion and love.

Zoey was awoken by her phone ringing once again, except this time, the caller I.D read; Lyds.

Zoey sighed, looking over to see the bed empty. "Typical."

She shrugged it off and answered her phone, bringing it up to her ear. "Hey."

"I found Stiles."

Zoey's heartbeat picked up, "Stiles? As in Stiles Stiles?"

"He's unconscious, but we're at Scott's. Hurry up." Lydia explained.

"Wait, wait. Did you by any chance see Isaac, or is he with you guys?"

"No, didn't see him at all today." Lydia said.

"Okay, well. I'll be there soon."

Zoey sighed as she pressed the 'END' button on her phone, ending the call with her sister.

She quickly got ready, sliding on a pair of capri-leggings and pulled a maroon colored tank top on. She pulled a thin black sweater from her closet and put it on, then tying up her converse shoes.

Zoey quickly pulled her hair out of the ponytail she had put up last night and fixed her hair quickly, looking in the mirror. She was officially done so she grabbed her car keys and left.

Zoey pulled into Scott's driveway, taking the keys out of the ignition and putting them in her sweater pocket.

She pushed the door open and walked straight into the living room.

"Zoey," Lydia greeted as she pulled her sister into an embrace.

"Hey, Lyds. What's going–" She stopped in mid-sentence as she saw Stiles.

"Oh my god."

Zoey pulled away from her sister, walking to stand next to Melissa.

"He's paralyzed at the moment." Deaton entered the room with Scott. "Safety reasons."

The Nogitsune sat there with tape on his mouth and paralyzed from the neck down.

"Got a plan?" Zoey asked.

The doorbell ringed, Zoey's head looking towards it.

One of them walked over to it and opened it to reveal the one and only Peter Hale.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Peter Hale walked around the Nogitsune who is still paralyzed, studying him.

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter said as he stopped in front of him and sat across from him.

"You don't think it would work?" Scott asked.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body." Peter stated as he stood up. "There are better methods to winning this battle."

Zoey, Melissa and Lydia stood behind the three men as Deaton stepped forward to stand next to Peter.

"What kind of methods?" Deaton asked.

Peter grabbed onto Scott's hand and flicked it out, his claws extending as the Nogitsune tilted his head in a 'you've gotta be kidding me' way.

"We're gonna get into his head." Peter said.

The room fell silent as Peter and Lydia talked silently near the door.

Then, moments later, they both walked in and Peter rested his hands on the couch.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asked.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles." Peter explained. "Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious."

Zoey nodded her head, understanding the plan. But he spoke up again.

"But he's not going to do it alone."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

Peter looked over to Zoey's sister, referring that she's going to be going in there with him.

"Somebody needs to go in with you."

The Nogitsune looked over his shoulder slightly at Lydia.

Zoey then realized what he meant and spoke up, "No." She demanded. "I will. Leave her out of this."

"Zoe, it's fine. I'll do it." Lydia said.

"You could end up like him! Just not pale and sickly, but paralyzed!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Zoey, I'll be fine. Plus, you have a boyfriend to look for."

Zoey's eyes rolled, then moments later, she agreed and called up Allison.

Allison quickly answered it, "Hey, Zoe."

"Hey, um, have you seen Isaac at all?"

With that said, Allison told her that he stopped by her apartment this morning and said he cuffed her to the bed. She also said that he might be void and herself and Kira are going to the school right now.

Zoey pulled up to the school and quickly took out her keys and made her way into the school.

She had no idea where they were, so she used her hearing to find them, and turns out, they were in the boys locker room and the other two girls were in Coach's office.

In the boys locker room, she heard the twins and her boyfriend growling at each other and fighting.

She growled, knowing they're all not in their right heads so she knew what she had to do. Fight them all off with the help of the the Fox and the Huntress.

And that's exactly what they did.

She made the most dramatic entrance, almost as if she were Peter since he liked making dramatic entrances.

She was in her werewolf terms and growled at the three. She looked through the broken glass of Coach's office and saw Allison and Kira.

She growled once more before attacking Isaac, pulling him off Aiden and Ethan.

Then, Allison and Kira got in, fighting off the twins.

Zoey pushed Isaac into the lockers, "This isn't you, Isaac," she said between her teeth.

Isaac growled in her face before pushing her off him and into the wall.

Allison and Kira switched weapons, trying to get the twins in the right head by fighting them.

Zoey kicked Isaac towards the twins as he bumped into the lockers, then shaking it off and standing in front of the twins as they stalked towards the three girls.

Before they did anything, the three boys collapsed, black blood oozing out of their mouths.

Zoey's phone buzzed in her pocket as she went back to human, then she answered it before looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" She answered.

"It's Melissa. Zoey, please stay calm when I tell you this."

"What happened? Did it work?" Zoey asked as she stepped away from the two girls.

"Yeah, it worked. But something happened with Lydia." Melissa said.

"What do you mean? Is she okay?" Zoey asked right away.

"He took her, Zoe. The Nogitsune took her and we have no idea where they went."

woooo! 2nd episode from 3rd disc DOWN

2 more to go!

I am so not ready for the next chapter/episode, I'm going to cry

but anyways ! here it is and we are so close to the end. which is great, but also very sad. although I might make another book, still thinking about it, I still feel very sad. because I do have things planned for the next 2 chapters and idk if I'll even do it

but hey, there might be a 2nd book !

:)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 70 81
"I'm not sure if I'm just fucked up or am I really believing in werewolves" - Aubrey Cunningham. When Aubrey and her parents move to Beacon Hills, th...
40.4K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...
2.5M 79.1K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
88.5K 2.2K 14
[CHAPTERS 1-7 REWRITTEN AND REPUBLISHED, JANUARY 18th, 2022] [REWRITING IN PROCESS, STORY SUBJECT TO CHANGES] Violet Argent, Allison's cousin ar...