Servamp~ A New Beginning To A...

By Senpaikatt

This is my first ever fanfiction i ever wriiten so i hope you enjoy ^^ ((I do not own any art unless told oth... More

Chapter 1: A New Life With A Vampire

130 3 5
By Senpaikatt

(A/N: Before I start the story, just the key^^)
F/C= Favorite color
F/F= Favorite food
F/D= Favorite drink
H/C= Hair color
Y/N= Your name/ First name
L/N= Last name
Bold= Actions
Italics= Thoughts
                         Chapter 1:
Your POV:
I was going to visit my brother Mahiru; when we were young, our parents died and we had nowhere else to go. Nobody wanted to take us in until our uncle stepped up. After a while i started to part ways with Mahiru and our uncle but I still kept in touch with them. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. I hope he's excited to see me!
Mahiru's POV:
Someone rang the doorbell so i walked to the door and opened it.
"Y/N! It's been so long since I last seen you!! You've grown so big!"
I threw my arms around her shoulder and hugged her.
Your POV:
Mahiru hugged me tightly and after a while, we let go.
"Mahiru! It's been a while hasn't it?" I asked.
"Its sure has! Come inside!!"
I walked inside and looked at the floor.
A cat? Why is there a cat on the floor?
I poked the cat and I guess a startled it a bit.
"Uh.... are you okay?" I said to the cat.
Mahiru laughed at me as i stared at him in confusion. Mahiru closed the curtain and the cat turned into a human.
"A h-h-human cat thing!?!"
"A servamp."
"A what?"
"A servamp. A vampire servant."
"???? Vampires actually exist?!"
"His name is Kuro, Kuro say hi to Y/N."
Kuro's POV:
I stared at the human.
Mahiru's sibling? I wasn't aware he had any brothers or sisters.
"Hi,"
"H-hello, I'm Y/N. "
Ughhh what a pain to have to talk to some people. Why cant i just sleep in peace? Now i just wanna eat ramen!
"Kuro! I know what you're thinking! Be nice to her!"
Meh. Oh whale. But, that y/n she's something different, but maybe i'm just imagining things..
Your POV:
Haha, he's..... Sorta like me. I've always known Mahiru for being simple and only simple but... I was different. Quite the opposite, actually. I was always complex while doing pretty much anything. Like when we were small we would have to ride a train home he would say to ride one train home while i always wanted to ride the hard way, 5 trains. Also, in our elementary school, when we had to volunteer to take care of the class pet, Mahiru always volunteered and i never did i was the shyest one in class. But even so, i only wish we could have spent more time together.
"So.... Y/N you there?"
"Oops! Hahaha I guess i sorta blanked out,"
"Haha! What are you doing here anyway?"
My smile suddenly turned into a frown.
"Uhhhh.....are you alright?"
"Actually, I came here because my apartment burned down and i had nowhere else to go."
"Thats-"
"Horrible, I know. So i came here hoping i could leave that memory out of my life."
Mahiru's POV:
I feel so bad for y/n, and i cant leave her alone...
"Y/N-San! You can stay with me awhile until you find a better place to live,"
Kuro turned back into a cat and layed down on the couch. He gave a bored expression at me while i looked at y/n.
So she's basically homeless, i might as well help the girl out i mean its mahiru's sister..
"Fine, she can live here but she cant bother me. Girls are so troublesome,"
Your POV:
"Arigato!!"
I hugged my brother and Kuro was just there watching.
Kinda akward.... Kuro is giving me creepy looks omg.. Well i'm looking foward to spend my days living with a vampire!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>
<< A/N- Thank you so much for reading! >u< this is my first ever story i wrote so i hope you really like it! Thats all until next time~>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1K 44
In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what she does, apparently things never work ou...
2.3M 85.7K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
17.1K 656 53
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
76.1K 1.7K 140
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...