Until We Meet Again

By angelyntjf

It doesn't matter how long it takes, but I'll be here. I'll be here always. Until we meet again. More

Foreword
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
December
Epilogue

November

74 12 0
By angelyntjf

Dear Sarah,

I stayed up all night again, thinking about you.

I thought I was getting better. I lasted well into the month of November without breaking down, without thinking of you. I know it sounds heartless, but that's what you wanted, right? You wanted me to move on and for a while, I thought I had.

Tonight proved differently.

It's nearly four in the morning and I'm sitting on the floor, thinking about all the good times we've spent. I know that at least I have some memories of us, that we've made some great ones, but I want to make more.

I want to see your dreams come true. I want to see your pictures everywhere. I want to see the whole world with you. I want to see you in a wedding dress. I want to see your face light up again. I want to hug you and kiss you and love you again.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

But all that is just a fantasy to me. That'll never come true. It'll never happen. It's impossible.

Because, I know, no matter how much I hope, you're never coming back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.5K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
25.6K 335 56
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...