Until We Meet Again

By angelyntjf

It doesn't matter how long it takes, but I'll be here. I'll be here always. Until we meet again. More

Foreword
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
November
December
Epilogue

October

63 12 3
By angelyntjf

Dear Sarah,

It's almost Halloween. You know what that means? The annual Evans Halloween party. It's held at Mum and Dad's this year. I'm honestly surprised they even consented to that. They're normally against any parties thrown at their place.

I'm still trying to decide what I want to dress as. I'm conflicted between a vampire and a zombie. Classic, I know, but I couldn't be bothered to go all out this year. I don't really feel the Halloween spirit this year. If anything, I want it to be over.

Remember the first time I brought you to my family's party? It was space-themed that year and you, me and Abby went dressed as the three aliens from Toy Story. I remember my older brother teasing us and you got all flustered and embarrassed. It was kind of cute.

Remember the time we skipped on the party and had our own party, just the two of us? We'd dressed up in our onesies, you in a Pikachu one and me in a lion. And we snuggled on the couch and watch horror movies the whole night.

Remember all that?

I miss all the times we spent together, Sarah.

I miss you.

Love,

Blake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...