Accidentally Mated (Larry Sty...

By pretzelsncake

Louis has just presented at the age of 24, becoming Omega out of nowhere. He looks completely different, he'... More

Meeting Louis
Mating Louis
Knowing Louis
Is that Louis?
Reacting to Louis
Hating Louis
Helping Louis
Smelling Louis
Sleepy Louis
Caring for Louis
Possessive over Louis
Sensing Louis
Seeing Louis
Worried about Louis
Angry at Louis
Confused with Louis
Ignoring Louis
Did you just check him out, Louis?
Annoyed over Louis
Knotting Louis
Looking after Louis
In heat with Louis
Perfect Louis
Confused With Louis (Louis POV)

Forever and Always Louis

25K 747 349
By pretzelsncake

Waking up, I stretch and sniff in hard like I always do. It makes me pull in at the person in my arms. Louis smells so pretty, I can't help but want to sniff again.

He's not in heat anymore. I can tell this because I can sniff in hard at his scent and not want to cough. It's nice. I like it both ways, but it's nice to be able to breathe.

I'm not sure how to feel about him not being in heat though. He was definitely so hot during heat. I'm relieved for him though. He can function normally now.

He's already awake, just texting on his phone in my arms, aware that I'm waking up. It makes me so happy that he didn't feel the need to pull away, that he was okay to stay here instead.

"Hello," I smile into his neck. "Welcome back."

I sense he blushes as I kiss his neck. There's a small part of him that still thought I wouldn't want him out of heat, but I don't think he sees himself clearly. He's mine.

"Hi," He says shyly. "How was your sleep?"

I hum. It's always good when I have you in my arms. I never realised.

"Nice," I touch at his stomach. "You feel better?"

"I'll be better when I get something to eat," He admits, touching my hand with his. "I'm hungry."

God, I love how small his hand is compared to mine.

Coincidentally, I'm also hungry. Starving in fact.

"You feel hungry," I say into his neck. "Slimmer."

"Probably," He laughs and I like hearing it. "And I'm very smelly."

I shake my head. I can't smell anything, he smells gorgeous.

"You smell nice."

"I know all you can smell in my scent, but all I can smell is my sweat and come," He smiles. "Not very nice. Nauseating."

I don't agree.

"Smells very nice," I breathe. "Right here."

I want to stay in his neck forever.

"You can sniff there when I'm clean, yeah?" He blushes over asking. "You can get food, if you want."

I would rather stay here, but I need to feed him. It's been a week. I'd been able to shower while he was sleeping during the week, he hadn't.

"Okay," I sigh like its the end of the world. "I'll get us some food. Don't take too long."

He laughs, moving to sit up, and I can't help but follow him, still trying to sniff.

"Harry," He giggles, and I almost die with how cute it was and from the fact I made him make that sound. "It won't be long."

I let him go, flopping back like a stroppy teenager.

He climbs off the bed, grimacing at the come all across his stomach. He feels so dirty.

Watching him walk to the shower, I almost stand up and follow. What a body. He doesn't even know. He's not even trying to walk sexy, he just is. It's all tight and gorgeous and he hasn't even tried. His cheeks stain red from my thoughts, only making him look more inviting.

"Don't blush or I'll follow you." I threaten.

"I'm hungry," He reminds me. "I'll die if I don't eat."

I grumble, moving off the bed, determined to get dressed so I can get back quicker.

I dress and leave while he showers, buying sandwiches and water, running back up because I want to see him. It's all so new really, but it also isn't.

I can tell he's finished. He feels all clean, he thinks he smells better. I want to smell him to see, but I know I'd just smell his gorgeous scent.

I'm becoming impatient because I need to see him. Not want. Need.

He's checking himself out in the mirror, playing with his hair and it's taking him too long.

"You said you wouldn't be long," I call through the door. "I'll come in there if you don't hurry up."

"I haven't been long," He laughs. "It's been ten minutes."

It makes it worse because he looks good laughing and now I want to see.

"Ten minutes too long." I reply, pouting.

He continues to play with his hair, and I try to wait. I do.

I barge in.

"This is taking too-,"

I've seen him naked for a week, but seeing him slightly damp and warm, hair wet, dark and hanging, making it look so much longer and girlier. His skins perfection whilst moist, how it defines his body further, showing off everything he has.

He looks round, confused as to what has made me stop talking. To see why my breath has completely cut short.

He's beautiful, and it's all mine.

He blushes, cheeks red and inviting, attempting to touch his hair so he could tuck it away.

God, I shouldn't be getting hard as quickly as I am. I can't stop myself rushing forward, taking his lips, him gasping because he doesn't understand why I find him attractive. It's cute and too endearing, making me kiss him harder.

Before I know it, he's pressed into the shower wall, my knot in him, gasping for air, his collective release up his chest.

"Harry," He whines. "I just - I just cleaned myself."

"Sorry," I smirk, lying. "You're all damp and it reminds me of you in heat."

He obviously tries not to laugh, but he does, lighting up his whole face.

"You're so pretty," I smile, touching his damp hair. "Never seen anyone as pretty as you when you laugh."

He blushes, wanting to hide his face, and he looks away. God it's so cute, so beautiful.

"I do love seeing you blush for me," I breathe. "So lovely."

"Are you complimenting me to make it worse?" He briefly looks at me to look away.

"I'm complimenting you because you're gorgeous," I smirk. "If you happen to blush, then that's your fault."

He keeps his eyes away, thinking he likes this between us.

He looks at me, quickly looking away again, blushing. He wanted to ask me something.

"Go on," I urge. "You don't have to be shy with me," I laugh a little. "Okay. Maybe be a little shy because it's cute, but yeah. Say whatever you want."

He blushes again, eyes remaining down.

"Was I good?"

My heart stutters in my chest. I thought it was a heat thing, that I'd have to look forward to his heat to hear him ask me that again.

It's almost too amazing that he really wants to know. That it's his thing, not a heat thing. That I get to hear him timidly ask that each time.

I kiss at his cheek, making him blush so perfectly for me.

"You're perfect." I say, meaning it, loving that he wants to ask me this. It's such an Omega thing to do, reminding me I need to protect him.

He sniffs at my neck, hoping I know how much that meant to him. I sniff him back, hoping he knows he was perfect, and mine.

"Please can I get a cloth?" He asks, thinking about his stomach.

"Of course, because you asked so nicely." I grin, trying to forget him saying 'please' is now my thing, and I'm sure I'd pop a boner anytime, anywhere.

I get one for him, loving how high up he has to clean, that I got him to come that much. He's almost too cute, scowling away as he cleans.

When my knot has gone down, I let him down, pulling up my jeans. I pull away, before moving straight back in, dipping in to sensually kiss him with how he looks, making his heart race. I can't stay away, he looks too pretty, his hair half dry.

"I need food." He tries to say, because we're getting too into it, far too easily like we always do.

"I'll eat you, especially when you taste so nice." I pull him in close, and he leans into me, completely melting. God, I love that.

We're kissing for ages, I don't even know how long but his stomach grumbling makes me pull away, concerned because I'd stopped him from eating this whole time.

He ignores it, trying to move back in. I take his lips, because he looks so pretty wanting to kiss me, but then his stomach growls again.

"Lou," I breath between kissing. "You gotta eat."

He knows he should but he can't pull away. It's so strange but it's so so nice.

"What's wrong with us?" He breathes against my lips.

"I don't care," I reply. "I love it."

He does, too.

I pull away from his face, turning away so I can't see him, offering my hand behind me so I can take him out of here. I want him to get dressed.

He takes my hand, and I struggle to forget how small this hand is and that he touched my cock. I need to feed him. He's hungry.

"Quickly put whatever on," I instruct, facing away from his drawers. "Just hurry. I don't like not looking at you."

He laughs, rummaging away.

"Don't laugh," I try to sound unamused. "You look pretty when you laugh."

He blushes at my compliment, pulling some boxers on.

"And don't blush," I all but whine. "That's not fair. Hurry up."

He doesn't take long, feeling comfortable in whatever he's put on.

"Done."

I turn around, almost falling over with how angelic he looks with his tight white tshirt, light blue skinny jeans, nearly dried shiny girly hair and the light pouring in from outside only increasing his beauty.

"Jesus Louis," I can't stop myself from moving in quickly, and he gasps, feeling my arousal. "I can't tell if you look better naked, or like this."

I kiss him again, and we both fall straight into the same pattern of making out. Thinking about sex, about to have sex, his stomach rumbling.

"No," I pull back, his hair messy and lips pink. "You gotta eat. Do that and then we'll - we'll do whatever."

He nods obediently, and I so almost move back in at the sight. It's definitely my thing seeing him nod for me. I have to rein myself in so badly.

"Sandwiches. Bed. Eat." I force myself to say, sitting down on the bed, pushing back to lean against the headboard.

I turn the television on, grabbing one of my own sandwiches, leaving a music channel on. He leans against the headboard too, and I'm left feeling the huge difference between us.

I sit with my long legs spread messily, finishing my sandwich like it was nothing. He sits with his slender legs pulled right in, taking smaller bites, managing to look so much smaller than I am.

I don't think he knows how pretty he is. How cute he looks eating that sandwich. How much I want to kiss him for no reason at all.

He's aware halfway through his sandwich that I'm watching him, making him look up at me, confused.

"Sorry did you say something?" He blushes, wondering because he'd been thinking about his food.

He has no idea.

"No," I laugh. "Just looking."

"Oh," He flushes again. "Okay."

I move into him, half pulling him to meet me, and it throws him off. I don't do anything else however, merely happy that I was able to touch him while he ate. He leans into me, enjoying my warmth and that I wanted to do this with him.

Texting on my phone, I jump when his face is in my neck, but I cock it regardless, happy to let him sniff me. I'll sniff him back when I finish texting.

A knock at the door makes Louis flinch, and I look up from my phone. I push up from the bed, answering it.

"Oh, hey," I smile, seeing it's Zayn. He looks expectant.

"Louis text me so I assume he's okay now." He says.

"Yeah, come in." I gesture in to the hotel room.

I'm thrown off by Louis' worry. He thinks I'll be different in front of Zayn, or any of the boys. That I would want to keep this secret. It's upsetting him.

It hurts that he would think that, but I guess it's my own fault. We've been back and forth with this for a while. But I can't let him think that. He's mine. I don't want to hide it. I think I  couldn't hide it if I tried.

I sit on the bed, completely ignoring Zayn, needing to reassure my mate.

"You're perfect." I whisper in his ear, and his chest flutters, coming back to the world from his worried thoughts.

I put my arm around him, pulling his body into mine, and sniffing his neck. God, you're so pretty and you're mine.

"Hey bro," Zayn says to Louis, like me holding him intimately was natural and like we'd done it for years. "Better?"

Louis blushes. God, I love him blushing. I couldn't tell whether I liked it more when he blushes over compliments or being naturally flushed from sex.

"Yeah, fine." He answers honestly. It was a good heat. I'd been a good Alpha.

Zayns very pleased for us but I knew that.

"You look different again." Zayn observes, making me confused. He looks the same to me.

"Yeah," Louis agrees. "Only a little bit."

"You look the same." I deadpan, moving his face to try and look at him.

Which is heart wrenchingly beautiful. His blue eyes are locked to mine, framed by his gorgeous lashes. His skin is too perfect, soft and inviting. Red stains his cheeks so easily it burns to watch. His pretty pinks lips are begging to be kissed. To be bitten.

"I'll leave if you want?" Zayns voice says, making Louis jump but he can't look away.

I can't help it with him looking like this, pressing my lips straight onto his, softly, sensually.

"Okay, I'm definitely going." I hear Zayns voice, but I barely register it, with Louis bringing his hand to cup at my face.

We hear the door shut, leaving me to do what I want and need with my Louis, leaving him to have me like he wants.

Forever.

Always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.7K 17
I get suggestions from many of you and I love it! This is a combination of ideas from @straightnogayvodka @darktone2001 and @True12354 ♥️ Harry and L...
214K 6.1K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
818K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
1.7K 54 1
The one where omega Louis makes love matches, alpha Harry makes cheese, and meddling friends might finally make their dreams of finding their soulmat...