New Units - 2p!Hetalia x Read...

Bởi RoseFiammotta

She really thought it was just going to be a small package or maybe even a small box, but she really didn't e... Xem Thêm

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
House Layout
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty Øne~
~Chapter Twenty Two~
~Chapter Twenty Three~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty Six~
~Chapter Twenty Seven~
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
~Chapter Twenty Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty One~
Ay ay ay What up my friends
~Chapter Thirty Two~
~Chapter Thirty Three~
~Chapter Thirty Four~
~Chapter Thirty Five~
~Chapter Thirty Six~
~Chapter Thirty Seven ~ SPECIAL EDITION~
~Chapter Thirty Seven~
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
~Chapter Thirty Nine~
Warehouse
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty One~
~Chapter Forty Two~
~Chapter Forty Three~
~Chapter Forty Four~
~Chapter Forty Five ~
End of 2018 - Author's Note
~ Chapter Forty-Six ~
~ Chapter Forty Seven ~ SUPER SPECIAL EDITION ~
~Chapter Forty-Eight ~
Happy 3 Years! - Author's Note
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty One~
~Chapter Fifty Two~
~Chapter Fifty Three~
~Chapter Fifty Four~
~Chapter Fifty Five~ FINALE~Part One ~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~ FINALE ~ Part Two
~ Allen Ending ~

~Chapter Twenty~

6.8K 259 216
Bởi RoseFiammotta

~Previously~

Morning came soon enough, (Name)'s (eye color) orbs adjusting to the early time. (Name) shuffled in place only to realize she was held captive by someone.

Of course. (Name) thought.

Turning her head she saw-

~~~

Luciano

She felt uncomfortable in his tight grasp, thinking he was just as clingy as counterpart.
His hand was placed gently at her waist, but it kept her tightly close, almost protective or predatory.
(Name) began to pry said hand away, trying to do so without waking up the sleeping individual. She heard a groan coming from him and she knew he had woken up, feeling groggy and probably grumpy. Feeling cold and longing for warmth he pulled the body next to him closer, making the poor girl fluster at the closeness. She didn't want to wake him up but at the same time she didn't think she could stand being in that position for the next few hours. She sighed in defeat, falling into him and deciding that a few more hours of sleep wasn't going to hurt.

~ (Name)'s dream ~

I found myself in an empty hospital room, the colors being monochrome and dull. My eyes lit up as the small echo of my name could be heard from an unknown room. Running towards this place I jogged through the empty abandoned rooms, not one person was there and it felt so empty. So empty. Hearing the voice going farther and farther away I ran faster, hoping my feet could go quicker to find this stranger. Their voice was longing and panicked, as if wondering if I was even here. I found myself in a cross section, in each different path shouted my name, each a different tone. One was lovingly and longing, the other irritated and monotone. I could tell who these voices were, some I recognized so well it made me want to cry. I couldn't decide, I stood there in the cross section, tears dripping down my face and my knees feeling like led. I didn't want to decide, I couldn't. Soon enough the voices began to drown out, they weren't saying my name anymore. They weren't saying anything anymore.
I can't stand this silence I thought. So I ran, I didn't care which path I had chosen, I just didn't want to be alone anymore. A door appeared and I pushed through it, warm air and the smell of (favorite flower) filled my senses and I could feel an instant peace. I looked around and found no door behind me, I was in the middle of a luscious and beautiful garden. I saw people from a distance, something in my gut told me something wasn't right but my mind paid no attention to my instincts. Walking slowly to this group of people I realized I couldn't recognize them, their faces were familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I decided it was safe and walked closer to them, but something inside me snapped, they turned to me with scornful faces. One's I once thought were sweet and lovingly turned cruel and hateful. The walked towards me like wolves, waiting to pounce on their newly found prey. I was paralyzed in the moment, my eyes wide in shock. I wanted to move, I wanted to run away, but I couldn't. So many of them stood around me and I collapsed, their words hitting me like bricks. "You'll never be loved." "You're all alone." "Why do you even try?" "Just die already" "Give up." "It's not worth it." "You're not worth it."
"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!" I screamed, covering my ears with the palms of my hands, but the words just kept coming in. Suddenly everything stopped, the torture ended and I could see a light from afar. Someone touched my shoulder lightly and I turned quickly to see. It was someone I knew, someone sweet and around them were more people I knew. I still couldn't recognize most of their faces but I felt peace. I felt calm for just a moment, I ran into the arms of the closest person, feeling their warmth and kindness within me. For once in a long time I felt calm, no anxiety, no panic attacks, no depression, just peace and calm. It was something I had longed for, for such a long time. I gently pushed away from the person I was hugging and glanced to the people around, they felt like friends. Genuine friends. People I could trust and talk to. People who would always cheer me up if I was feeling down. People I had longed to know for years were here. And they were my friends. Tears couldn't stop flowing down my cheeks as I found myself being uncontrollably happy. "We'll always be here (Name)." I heard them say. I wanted to reply but my voice felt raspy and then my vision fell blurry, and before I knew it I was back. Back in the real world.

~~~

I woke up to find myself still stuck in Luci's grasp.

Great.

I tried again to get out from the tight hold and surprisingly succeeded. I silently congratulated myself and rolled out of the bed. With a loud thump my arm hit the surface of my cruel carpet floor. Rolling to my back, I stood up quietly hoping that my many noises wouldn't wake the slumbering Italian. Hearing a light snore come from him I felt victory in my small mission.

I know he's not a morning person so it's best not to wake him up.

Opening and closing my door softly I walked down the hallway, the small noise of a familiar show being heard from my distance. Popping my head in the side of the hallway I saw Allen sitting in front of the TV like a little kid waiting for his favorite TV show to come on. He was still watching Gilmore Girls, and by the looks of it, was almost done with the second season. Tip toeing my way towards him, I noticed a knocked out Matt on the couch, it seemed he couldn't keep up with the episodes and let sleep overcome him.

Too bad. This season's really good. 

Al still hadn't noticed me, he was paying too much attention on the fact that Jess was actually not being an asshole for once and caring about Rory. I snuck up behind him, hoping a good scare would pull him out of this Gilmore obsessed world.

Finding just the right time I sprung on him, jumping on his back and making him collapse. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screamed, a bit of his voice going high pitched. I laughed and latched off of him, sitting down next to him in a fit of giggles. The show had just ended and was playing the credits, much to his distaste.
"Dude, I think you've watched too much of that." I said within my giggles. His eyes were red and patchy, either he was crying or he had been looking at the TV for too long.
"Okay, that's enough for today." I said while heading towards the red button to turn off the television. "NO!" He said while tackling me to the ground and pinning down my wrists. "What the hell Al!?" I said wiggling in his grasp. "I NEED TO KEEP WATCHING!" "YOU'RE BECOMING OBSESSED!" By now the screen went back to the main menu, playing the annoying strumming of guitar. I kept trying to fight out of his grasp but he held me down strongly. "You're hurting yourself Allen, you need to stop." "I need to know what happens." He looked so obsessed it looked like he was going to start foaming at the mouth like a psychopath.

I'm guessing our little seen woke up a really grumpy Matt cause he walked over to us looked at the screen then looked back at us, then proceeded to kick Allen off of me. Which worked quite effectively. I rushed to turn off the TV, then pulled out all the cables in the back so Al couldn't turn it back on. I looked back at Al and he just lay there, motionless. Getting closer, but keeping my distance I realized he passed out. Finally all those hours of sleep were catching up with him. I scoffed as I nudged his arm, he had the nerve to tackle me then fall asleep out of nowhere, making me have to drag him to the couch.

I swear it's like I'm running a daycare.

Matt sat back down on his sleeping couch, wrapped in blankets. "Good morning to you too." I said whilst making my way to the kitchen. He groaned tiredly as a response, falling on his side and cuddling up into the couch. Doing my normal morning routine I prepared myself for the evening with my parents.

Yippee

Later in the day everyone woke up and gathered in the kitchen, making themselves meals while I just sat down at the table and watched them. I sipped my cup of coffee peacefully as they actually got along with each other, which was for about five minutes, then the insults were thrown back and forth with no end. I intervened only when a kitchen knife was held in the wrong hands. Breaking up whatever feud that was going on between the three, I heard my phone go off. I rushed to it hoping for the best, reading it was my mother my hope soon vanished.

"Yes woman?" I said with an irritated tick in my voice. The conversation from yesterday still hadn't wore off on me.
"Good morning to you too (Name)." She said in a sarcastic manner. "I just called to tell you to dress nicely okay?" My eyebrows shifted suspiciously. "Why?" I asked, wondering why I could just appear with a normal T-shirt and jeans. "Because I said so, okay bye!" She quickly hung up on me before I could question her more. I shrugged and decided a casual dress would suit the evening just fine.

"Who was it?" Questioned Matt, his face covered in maple syrup. Passing him a napkin, I replied "Mom."
"What'd she want now?" Allen asked from the kitchen. "She told me to "dress nicely"" I used my fingers to create the quotations marks around "dress nicely". I shrugged unknowingly of why she would tell me that but had a small gut feeling of why.

Time passed and without the TV on we had no idea what to do, I had one class in two hours that lasted about an hour so it gave me plenty of time to get ready for dinner.

"Oooo I've got it, how about Monopoly?" I said with an open suggestion. They all shrugged and I rushed to get the game from my room. I used to play Monopoly a lot with my family, when we weren't fighting of course. I opened the game up and called dibs on being the little doggy, putting my player on "GO" I decided I would be the banker and started to put all the money together. The others picked out their players and placed them on "GO", Matt had the wheel barrow, Luciano had the money bag, and Allen had the thimble. I counted the money and gave them each the correct amount to start with. I rolled first, because duh ladies first. And so the game began.

~ In SpongeBob narrator voice, Two Hours Later~

"I WANT THE TRAIN TRACKS."

"HA YOU FELL IN MY TRAP! PAY ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

"I'm in so much debt."

"DAMMIT THIS IS THE EIGHTEENTH TIME I'M IN JAIL."

This game has gotten so hectic. I was currently trying to buy the last of the train tracks from Luciano but he wouldn't sell it to me. Luciano kept buying hotels making them death traps for whoever fell on them. Matt was in so much debt it was a miracle he was still in the game. And Allen kept getting Luxury taxes and going to jail. I had gotten so invested in the game I forgot the time, making me extremely late to my (college course) class.

~~~After class cause I'm lazy and school is boring~~~

I threw open my apartment door to see them waiting patiently for my arrival, they were still in all the same places sat around the coffee table waiting for me to roll the dice. "Can you roll now?" Allen asked, as if not even fazed that an hour had passed. I rushed to the board rolled the dice then asked them to move my piece, I fell on "Free parking" so I was okay. Looking back at the time I almost had a heart attack. If I didn't get ready now I was going to be late for dinner, and my parents HATE me being late. "Look guys, I got to get ready so, can we postpone this again?" I said getting up from my spot. "I owe you money so I kind of don't care." Matt replied swiftly, showing me a green light that it was okay to leave. I smiled and ran back to my room, grabbed my dress and rushed to the bathroom.

I got ready and I had to admit I was looking pretty decent for once in a while. I had a (Favorite color) (Favorite type dress) on, matching heels, and my makeup was "on fleek" as the youngsters would say. I got out of the bathroom and threw my other clothes in a hamper next to my room door. Walking towards the living room I checked my phone for the time, I had ten minutes to get there and it was a thirty minute drive.

ACK

Rushing again, I saw that Allen had put the cables back in the TV, which meant he was watching Gilmore Girls again. "Okay guys I've got to go, there's food in the fridge and Allen don't watch too much of that okay?"
"Nice." I heard from my side, seeing Luci. "Excuse me?" I said, unknowing of what he was implying. "You look nice." He repeated himself, making his statement into a full sentence. I blushed a bit and thanked him, then ran to the door with my car keys in hand.

"BYE!" I said one last time before closing the door, leaving the three to deal with themselves until I returned.  

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

64.6K 843 10
Wrote this when I was 12 💔
14.7K 386 29
Requests are open, I'll write what you want
17.7K 232 20
4-12-18 Edit: Fixing spelling and grammatical errors and well as formatting style. Unknown what day I will be finished. This book of reader inserts c...
7.4K 157 58
. . . . . . . . . . . Random Hetalia x Reader Oneshots . . . . . . . . . . . Read at your own risk *cringes* I'm not deleting or editing this book so...