New Units - 2p!Hetalia x Read...

Von RoseFiammotta

She really thought it was just going to be a small package or maybe even a small box, but she really didn't e... Mehr

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~ Chapter Four ~
~ Chapter Five ~
~ Chapter Six ~
~ Chapter Seven ~
House Layout
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty Øne~
~Chapter Twenty Two~
~Chapter Twenty Three~
~Chapter Twenty Four~
~Chapter Twenty Five~
~Chapter Twenty Six~
~Chapter Twenty Seven~
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
~Chapter Twenty Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty One~
Ay ay ay What up my friends
~Chapter Thirty Two~
~Chapter Thirty Three~
~Chapter Thirty Four~
~Chapter Thirty Five~
~Chapter Thirty Six~
~Chapter Thirty Seven ~ SPECIAL EDITION~
~Chapter Thirty Seven~
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
~Chapter Thirty Nine~
Warehouse
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty One~
~Chapter Forty Two~
~Chapter Forty Three~
~Chapter Forty Four~
~Chapter Forty Five ~
End of 2018 - Author's Note
~ Chapter Forty-Six ~
~ Chapter Forty Seven ~ SUPER SPECIAL EDITION ~
~Chapter Forty-Eight ~
Happy 3 Years! - Author's Note
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty One~
~Chapter Fifty Two~
~Chapter Fifty Three~
~Chapter Fifty Four~
~Chapter Fifty Five~ FINALE~Part One ~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~ FINALE ~ Part Two
~ Allen Ending ~

~Chapter Eleven~

7.3K 223 249
Von RoseFiammotta

~Previously~

Matt's violet eyes grew wide when (Name) embraced him. He was confused, stunned, and a whole different amount of emotions. However, there was a warm feeling inside of him, and it sort of made him want to hug her back. Yet seeing his brother in front of him doing crude gestures made him annoyed and he probably wouldn't live the day down if he did hug her. Shoving her off of him as politely as possible, (Name) kept a grin on her face. She felt so proud, she knew she made the right decision letting them stay and she knew she would never let them go.

~~~

Monday came too quick and the day of work came. I had college on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. However I had work on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Monday and Wednesday I had the morning shifts, and if I'm lucky, full shifts sometimes. And on Thursday and Friday, I have afternoon shifts. Hopefully Allen and Matt understand my schedule. I just hope I'll be able to spend as much time as possible with them until summer starts, then I'll be able to spend loads of time with them.

I woke up to the sound of a rooster singing, my eyes barely opening. I tried to roll myself out of bed, only to fail miserably cause SOMEONE was holding onto me.

"Motherfucker." I said in a quiet mumble. I surprisingly got out of his grasp quite easily, he's probably super tired from messing with Matt the whole day yesterday. It was nothing but insult and insult thrown by both sides, it felt like it was never going to end.

Shimmying out of his grasp I roll to the carpet. My butt landing on the surface first, making me groan loudly in pain.
Sitting on my knees I grabbed my phone that rested on my night stand and swiped the screen so the alarm would stop sounding. Using the night stand to push myself up I stumbled up and began walking to my drawers.
After grabbing my waitress uniform I made my way to the bathroom to get ready.

~~After shower and makeup and such~~

I walked out of the bathroom to a sweet scent. My feet dragged me to the scent and I mysteriously found myself in the kitchen. Eyes opened wide, I saw Matt standing close to the stove. His flannel shirt was slightly open, his hair a mess, and flannel pajama pants. He had circles under his eyes, and I could tell it took a lot of effort for him to get up. He flipped another pancake on the pan and my eyes roamed on the stack of pancakes he already made.
"Matt?" I called out, my voice squeaking because I hadn't cleared my throat yet. He turned his head and his eyes met mine, a sweet sign in them. He grumbled under his breath and looked away from me, but I could tell what he was trying to do.

I-is he actually trying to, be nice?

He reached for something in a cabinet and I noticed it was a plate. He placed some pancakes on it and handed it to me.

"Here."

I blinked simultaneously but grabbed the plate nonetheless, a soft smile forming on my lips as he handed the plate to me, blushing.

How cute!

I giggled silently and made my way to the table, syrup already set and a fork. I sat at the table giddily and watched him work.

"Hey Matt?"

He cleared his throat and grumbled a "yeah."

"Why are you doing this?" I poured the maple syrup all over the delicious cakes made on a pan, cut it, and plopped a piece in my mouth.

Mmmmm delicious

I could hear him fidget, then shrug. "Eh, cause I felt like it."

I grin and happiness fills my heart and soul.

He's so precious

"Matt?" I ask once more.

"Yes." He replied, a bit annoyed.

"Thanks." Looking up from my pan made cakes I saw Matt glance at me. A soft smile grazed his lips and I swear if I were to die it would be by his smile IT'S SO SWEET.

Finishing my meal, I place the dish in the sink, and check the time.

"Oh no I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" I said hysterically. I heard a tired grumble and saw Allen entering the kitchen.
Rushing, I went to the chef first, placing a sweet kiss on his cheek, earning a dark blush from him. Giggling I pounced on Allen, him almost losing balance. Saying "Good morning" quickly I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as well. I ran to the door and grabbed my purse, but then I thought of something.

"Wait!" I stopped in my tracks. Going back to the kitchen and standing in front of the fridge, I began scribbling an address and phone numbers on the small notebook that was attached to it. "Here is the place I work at, and here is my number if you need to call me okay?" They both nodded and I grinned again. Looking at the time I began sprinting out the door. "Love you, Bye!" I say while opening and closing the door. I couldn't recall the last time I had ever done that, and knowing that filled me with joy.

~~~At Work, it is currently 11:00~~~

One more hour

I thought while pouring more coffee for a customer.

"Hey (Name)?" Called my boss from behind the counter, he was a nice old man.

"Yeah boss?" I replied politely. "Can you take the full shift today? Chloe just canceled."

I grumbled under my breath something like "of course she did.", but returned to my happy normal state. "Yeah sure!"

I walked back to the counter and sat down behind it, scribbling down some numbers for a receipt. Hearing the ring of a bell I look up from my paper to greet the person, only to see a grotesque image.

Chloe had the audacity to cancel work and still show up at the diner.

She also had the audacity to bring Allen and Matt with her.

SHE HAD THE AUDACITY TO SHOW HER FACE TO ME AND STEAL MY BOYS.

"Heyyyy (Name)" She said whilst waving her hand at me, the many bracelets she had on making sound. She had wrapped both of her arms around each of theirs, I could tell they were uncomfortable.

"(Name)? (Name)!" I jumped out of my anger to see Jessica calling for me.

"Yeah?" I replied, coming out of my senses.

"Do you know them?" She pointed to my boys and I nodded. The trio sat down at one of the circle booths and my eyes didn't leave them for a second. I walked up to them, clearly pissed off but keeping a smile on my face.

"Hi" I said in a condescending manner.

"Heyyy" I hated it when she slurred her words, now I hate it even more.

"So, what are you doing here huh?" I asked placing a hand on my hip.

Matt looked up at me, the circles still around his eyes. He seemed so tired, probably tired of her bullshit. And maybe for waking up early to make me pancakes

"I came over your apartment to hang out, but I completely forgot that you had work today. I found these two bored out of their minds, soo I invited them here!"

"Fucking liar, you knew I had work today. I've had the same schedule for like two years now, you fucking bitch." It was very tempting to say that, but I really shouldn't use such vulgar language. The Oliver in my head telling me that a lady shouldn't use words like that.

I gritted my teeth and replied, "Oh, okay." I pulled out my small notebook and clicked my pen, "You guys gonna order anything?"

She looked at the menu. I have absolutely no idea why, considering she does work here she should have memorized the menu by now.

I guess to look cool maybe?

"Um, I think I'll just have a diet coke with- ugh all this food has too much carbs in it, so I'll just have a diet coke kay?" I nod and look at the other two, her sitting in the middle of them.

"You two?" The shook their heads. Allen replying with "I'm good, and Matt saying "No thanks." I sigh and walk away from the table going to the back to fetch her diet coke.

Ya know what, I'm gonna give her normal coke. There's practically no difference, plus she's probably so dumb she won't tell the difference. Plus I'll give her the cheap kind, she won't even tell its Pepsi. ((Please don't ever actually do this, they could have a serious medical condition. This is just a joke)) 

Pouring Pepsi in one of the diner cups, I smile at my deviousness. Carrying the cup out, I saw her laughing and leaning on Al.

I'm gonna kill her.

Fidgeting angrily I continue to the table, placing the cup down I tilt my head and smile. "Anything else?"
She shook her head and I looked at the two once more. Matt had a face of "I'm really fucking tired and I don't want to be here." While Allen was still facing Chloe with a face of "I don't care about your fucking nails, now leave me alone." I chuckled and left the table, feeling a bit guilty for leaving them to deal with her.

Walking behind the counter I saw them from afar, her continue to laugh at God knows what while they just looked like they wanted to kill themselves.

I smiled sweetly and sighed. I felt a hand placed on my shoulder and I looked up to see who it was.

Jessica

"Hi Jessica, no they're not single." I said, already knowing what she was going to ask.

"Dammit!" She said, clearly annoyed.

"Well they look really cool." Said a silent Becky.

"Shut up Becky, no one's talking to you." Jessica retorted. Jessica and Becky were old friends too, they both moved here recently so I didn't know too much about their relationship, but it seems Jessica's bullied Becky most of her life.

"I'm sorry Jessica." I walked up to Becky and placed a hand on her shoulder calmingly. "It's fine Becky. And they are pretty cool." Looking back at the table my eyes landed on something Chloe was about to do. Hoe don't do it

Eyes widening, face flushing with anger, I saw Chloe do something unimaginable.

~~~

A/N

~~~

XD I bet you guys can't wait to know what happens huh? Oh and cookies to those who understand the Becky and Jessica reference. ;) See ya in the next chapter luvs!  

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.7K 386 29
Requests are open, I'll write what you want
4.5K 428 200
crack of me and Hetalia! Im Vinex and its me with Hetalia. This was from Hetalia weeb me so forgive my grammar mistakes. READ MY OLD STORY Hetalia cr...
84.5K 2.8K 40
Vampire! 2p! Italy x Reader Life isn't horrible for you and the part of humanity that you live with, but it's not great either. With vampires ruling...
12.4K 384 39
[Rewrite done! Please read the original AND the rewritten story!] ~*~ You're definetly not social. You planned on staying at home, watching anime an...