Love is hard||Miniminter x re...

By fan_face

When you get kicked out, your best friend Vikk takes you to stay at the sidemen house with him, Simon, and Jo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
I need your comments!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter, but a thank you!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
OH MY GOD
Camping!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
lol
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (pilรธts)
help me!
lol#2
lol#3
Chapter 22 (bonus)
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!
Chapter 23
Cards against humanity!
Chapter 24
New ff
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
WAIT WHAT?!?!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
time to chose the song!
Chapter 38
I MADE A VIDEO!
Chapter 39
NEW FANFIC AND 30K READS!?!?
Im sorry about this fanfic
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43- actual end
This is it
THE FIRST 2 CHAPTERS ARE OUT!

Chapter 7

6K 117 32
By fan_face

*Your P.O.V*

We get back to the house and talk for a little bit before going to our rooms with huge grins on our faces. I wasn't tired so I stayed up to edit and film, but tonight was the best night of my life.

***

Ok maybe I was tired because I fell asleep on my desk. I think I was just buzzed from the kiss and concert that I forgot sleep was a necessity.

I walk into the kitchen and Vikk walks in too. He notices I'm smiling and he gives me the look that says 'you have no choice but to tell me' and I give him the 'after' look.

We eat in silence and when I finish Vikk practically drags me up the stairs and into his room.

"What happened?" He demands.

"Well... We went to see Twenty One Pilots and..." I begin.

"AND?!?" Vikk yells.

"He kissed me in the parking lot." I squeal.

"Cute, I guess."

"What Vikky?" I ask concerned.

"I don't know about him, remember when he yelled? I just want you to be safe and happy." He says looking down.

"I'll be fine. Enough talk about me, what's up with that girl Jen?" I ask being the only one in the house knowing he has recently gotten into a relationship.

"She's perfect! I can't believe she even went for me!" He say excitedly.

"It's good to hear" I say as JJ walks into Vikk's room.

"Who's Jen?" He says loudly.

"Were you listening to our conversation?!?" I say angrily.

"SHIT WOMAN!" He yells. " Maybe" He says barely audible.

"Look I was bored and Simon's still asleep!"

"Fine you can talk with us, but what is said doesn't leave this room!" I say seriously regretting this decision.

"Ok just don't kill me!" he says as we all continue to talk.

After we talk about relationships and other things. JJ runs up to Simon's room.

"OLAJIDE GET BACK HERE!" I scream.

"NAH I WANNA TALK TO SI!" He yells back.

I sigh and know that if I go up there I would just be attacked by JJ so I sit down in the living room.

"Not a good idea to tell him I guess?" Vikk asks.

"Fuck we should've just kicked him out" I say as I put my head in my hands.

****************************************************************************************
A/N
I'm soooooooo sorry I haven't updated in a little while. I've been going through some shit and every time I try to write I just can't. I will get updates out more often after my life goes back to normal(sitting in bed all day reading, writing, and
YouTube). Also, sorry for this shitty and short chapter.

THANK U FOR ALL THE READS LOVE YA!

Byeeeeee ;))))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 690 29
"I Can Treat You better Than She Can." JJ Olatungi, a guy who goes to University and is in a group called the Sidemen has fallen for his best friend...
14.9K 677 26
Josh is moving to a new school and is really worried of what people will think of him. He isn't like the others. His whole life he hasn't seen a sing...
336K 5.6K 72
When Lu comes home from uni finding something she didn't expect, she packed her bags and left. Little did she know she'd be seeing him again. As much...
26.3K 483 23
Simon is a 21 year old guy that just dropped out of uni, he decided uni wasn't his thing and wanted to focus on his youtube career. He decided to fin...