Not Just A Dream: Justin Bieb...

By KayleighMayBieb

"When you have the chance to meet your idol that makes your world complete, Seeing him concert & knowing it w... More

Not Just A Dream: Justin Bieber Short Story.

545 9 6
By KayleighMayBieb

Friday 3rd May 2013

The sun was beaming down onto my face, causing me to flutter my eyes open. I realised that it was the day for going to Dubai has finally arrived. I smiled to myself knowing that the day has come. The holiday that I get to see him. The one that has been with me through everything, even though he doesn't know I exist. With no hesitation, I pushed myself off of the bed and I heard a knock at my bedroom door, I opened the door to see that my mum was standing there and smiling.

"Good morning mum" I kissed my mother's cheek.

"Good morning honey" She smiled from ear to ear.

She knew that it was the day of the holiday had arrived and how much this day meant to me. She was nearly as happy as me that this day was actually happening for me. Just so I am able to see him, I am flying to Dubai, that alone shows how much this and he means to me.
"Come on now breakfast is downstairs ready, we have a plane to catch" She said and I smiled.

"Okay, mum I will be downstairs in a few minutes."

"Okay honey, don't take too long." With that she made her way downstairs as my dad was calling her from downstairs. After I had put my suitcase on my bed and grabbed my iPhone with my headphones from my night stand, I placed my headphones in my ears and pressed play. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, as my mum was making a cup of tea for herself. I could see that my breakfast was on the dinning table, so I took a seat at the table and started to munch of one of the pieces of toast that my mum had made me for breakfast. As I was munching away, my thoughts started to make me drift away into my own little world.

- Flashback -

"I'm Home" He shouted as he walked through the front door.

"Dad !" I shouted as he chuckled softly and I was walking to meet him at the front door.

He had just came home from a long and hard day at work. He works so much for the family but I couldn't ask for a better father. After my dad and I sat down in the living room, when we had finished our dinner, we decided to watch television, when dad, suddenly speak, causing me to move my head which snapped back at him.

"I have a surprise for you" He said and my eyes widened immediately. I always loved my dad's surprises. I couldn't hold in the excitement in any longer.

"Dad ! what is it ?!" I shouted excitedly as he chuckled

"Please don't scream okay ?" He said as I have just got my hearing back from the last surprise I gave you. I sweetly smiled whilst chuckling and nodded my head. What could it possibly be?

"You know about the concert In Dubai?" He said . When I hear those words on that subject my heart always starts to beat faster and faster, I slowly nodded my head, waiting for him to continue.

"We're going" He said slightly flinching away from me, thinking that I was going to scream, but for some reason I didn't. Instead, tears started streaming down my cheeks, hitting the ground one after another. I couldn't honestly believe it . Was this all a dream? This has to be a dream right?

"Dad, Thank you, Thank you Thank you!" I screamed lightly while jumping In his arms while my tears were being collected by his shirt .

"You know I'd do anything for my baby girl" He said, hugging me back tightly .
"Does mum know about this?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head while smirking.

"Nope sweetie, why don't you go tell her now?" He said smiling .

I kissed him on the cheek and rushed to the kitchen where my mum and my grandmother where chit chatting away. When they saw that I had tears in my eyes they started to get worried thinking there was something wrong.

"Honey ! Is everything alright ?" My mum said with worry filling her eyes .
"Mom ! Dad has gotten us tickets to the concert !" I screamed .

"Darling that's amazing!" She said with happiness echoing in her voice as she pulled me in for a warm embrace. As I was hugging mum, I noticed that my Gramma had tears In her eyes.

"Gramma ! what's wrong ?" I said pulling away from mum .

"I'm just happy to see you happy" She said smiling and I cooed. I quickly unwrapped my arms from my mum's warm embrace and ran into Gramma's arms hugging her as tightly as I could.

Thank you dad ; For not only this but for everything .

- End of Flashback-

I smiled to myself while swallowing the last piece of toast for my breakfast. Then from the corner of my eye I saw my sister sleepily walking in the kitchen, her hair looking like she has finally been found after years and years of being lost in the jungle;

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little. She said hello to mum and joined me on the table for breakfast.

"Are you excited?" She said smiling

"No, not that much actually" I hit her with a sarcasm as she laughed .

After breakfast I walked back upstairs and got changed into some comfortable clothes before getting my carry - on bag packed. I got my iPad and all the other things that I needed for the flight and for the concert. When everyone had all there belongings packed everyone got into the car so we were able to go to the airport. The drive was about 30 minutes before we entered the airport's car park. We got checked in with all of our luggage and then we just waited until the plane was ready for all the passengers to board the plane. We all boarded the plane and was able to get all settled in our seats just as the flight attendant spoke on the Telecom asking everyone to secure their seat belts before take off.

I got out my iPad and my green dr. beats from my bag and opened my music player and pressed play. The only album that I was going to be listening to on the flight was Believe by him. I just wouldn't be able not too.

The flight was about 2 hours before we was able to arrive in Dubai. It was beautiful! We collected our luggage and then headed to the hotel to get settled in. We arrived at the hotel, it was lovely! We checked in and the receptionist gave us the room keys. We got to our rooms and they were amazing. I unpacked a few things before there was a knock on the door. It was my mum, asking if you wanted to go shopping.

"Of course mum, I will just get my things."

"Okay honey."

All of us, grabbed all of our things and then we all made our way to the hotel's lobby so we were able to get a taxi to the emirates mall. We arrived at the mall and it was around lunch time so we all decided to get a bit to eat so, we went into a Tim Horton's restaurant for some quick lunch. We all ordered drinks and our lunch. After we had eaten our lunch we went into forever 21 and I found a pair of denim shorts that I really liked which I was able to find a plain grey top to go with the shorts and went to pay for them. After that, we went into a few more shops before, we decide to call it a day, as it was going to be a really big day tomorrow and I was feeling like the jet lag was kicking in. I was about to ask if we could just go back to the hotel and chill out but my mum could see that my sister and I wanted to go back so we just headed back to the hotel.

We all got back to the hotel and it was about mid afternoon so I decided to have a nap before dinner as I was getting tired from the flight. I got my iPad out of my bag and I checked on my instagram page to see what everyone else was doing. I decided to post a quick photo of my shopping bag, from the small shopping trip from today and added a small caption of;

"My outfit for the concert remains a mystery in this bag... Mmmm .. Lol tomorrow ur going to see it. Believetourdubai"

After I had posted the picture I grabbed my green dr. beat headphones and laid down on my bed and just listened to his believe album before slowly drifting off into a deep sleep for a few hours.

Sunday 5th May 2013

I was woken up by my sister, nudging me on the arm to wake me up. I opened my eyes slowly and realised that I had slept through the whole night. Damn, I was tired. I got out of my bed and could see that my sister was was already dressed and walked downstairs to have her breakfast. I can't believe that the day have finally arrived. That I will be able to see him. I got out all my new clothes that I brought from "Forever 21" yesterday in the emirates mall and laid them all out on my bed before, going to have a quick shower.

After a quick shower, I dried my hair before lightly curling it and then did my make - up. I decided to keep have a natural look so I just used some mascara, some powder for my face and my favourite red lipstick. I changed into my concert clothes and got my Bieber bag ready. I got my poster that I had made for show and the tickets and all the other essentials that I needed to take with me for the concert.
As I was just finishing getting my bag ready for the show and checking if my hair was all good with my favourite black hat that I wear all the time, there was a small knock on the door. I opened the door, to see that my mum and my sister was standing there. I opened the door fully so they were able to walk into my room. I walked back to the mirror to see if I looked good and everything was okay with hair and make - up. I asked my mum if I looked okay and she replied;

"You look beautiful" she replied and my sister nodded her head.

"Thank you" I smiled and with that we walked out my room and left the hotel.

We had a few hours to just roam around the mall before lining up for the concert. We looked at a few shops, buying barely anything as we wanted to save our money for the concert later and we ate some delicious food in a small but lovely restaurant. As we were all sitting down and eating we met these two sweet girls that were going to the very concert I was going to but they went to it the day before.

"You are gonna have so much fun" One of them squealed and that gave me even more excitement about this evening. We then all took pictures with each other and they gave me their contact numbers. After all, we where family. Beliebers help Beliebers right? We talked for a while and then the girls realised that it was time for them to leave so we waved goodbye as they left. We all finished our food and what seemed like ages, I asked what the time was as we have to leave for concert and my mum replied;

"It's time for us to be getting over to the arena and getting in line."

My mum smirked looking at me. I simply just nodded my head, looking down and smiling big. The whole taxi ride I just looked outside the window plainly as I got drifted away by my thoughts, again.

After what seemed like two hours, we finally pulled up outside the Dubai United Arab Emirates The Sevens Stadium and the nerves started to kick in. My sister and myself got out of the taxi one side and my mum got out of the other. I started to look around. There were millions of girls screaming and chanting his name while waiting in the long queue to go in. As we walked towards the queue my heart started to beat faster, faster and faster.

THIS IS IT .

After a few hours they opened the gates and the girls where running towards the stage like animals, with dust lifting off of the ground as they did, but I couldn't blame them, they where about to see their idol just as the same as I was. We were lucky to be able to standing incredibly close to the stage. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was this really becoming a reality?

We met some incredible people as we where sitting and waiting for the concert to start but unfortunately the concert didn't quite start on time .He was 2 hours late. The crowd was furious and so was I .

Because he was late, they brought up 2 DJ's whilst we were waiting, thinking they could entertain us but no;

We didn't come here to jam to songs that two random DJ's were playing, we didn't wanna see that. We wanted to see what we had come for; Him.

The whole crowd was filled with booes. But we weren't booeing because he was late; oh no, we were booing because we wanted to see him and only him, not some strange DJ's that were trying to entertain us. We where still waiting and I was truely tired. We were in the middle of a hot desert in Dubai with a million of girls squishing each other; It was bad but I didn't care. I had come here for this and I'm going to go through whatever I have to for this .

We where waiting when suddenly all lights went out, everyone screaming and a five minute countdown appeared on the big screen that was placed above the stage. That's when I lost my balance. In less that 5 minutes he was gonna be right in-front of me. The nerves had really kicked in by now. Suddenly all the waiting was worth It. Memories flashed before my eyes, one after another .

The girls where screaming with all they had while chanting his name over and over again and with every minute that would pass, the would scream even louder .

00:00:00

A black and white video started to play of him and he had wings on his back as it was playing on the screen, he was an angel even without the wings. He was then lifted off of the ground and his figure was flying furiously from here to there; My jaw was hanging open. Is there really happening?

When the first video finished the there was another video of a dark skinned man played on the huge screen as he was talking about the tour, only his lips showing as he talked which made it seem more like It was a movie .

"Believe" He whispered. That was the last word that escaped from his lips .
A familiar song started to play and fill the stadium and a certainly familiar person appeared right in - front of me. He was here. He was right here. It was almost looked unreal. Really is that him? Was it actually Justin? The screams were now as loud as ever and I was one, amongst thee other million screaming. I started tearing up at the sight of him. He was really there in the same place as me and I wasn't dreaming. Realising this wasn't a dream was the best feeling in the world.
Justin's voice sounded surreal like it was coming from paradise and heaven all at the same time that I was listening to it. His every move that he made was just perfection. He knew what he was doing but most important of it all he loved what he was doing and he was incredible at it.

This 19 year old inspires me. He inspires me that dreams can and do come true . He inspires and shows me that I can do whatever I put my mind to . He inspires me to never give up. He was the only one that made me BELIEVE . I was standing there looking at him with joy in my eyes as I sang along to every song and that's when my favourite song started to play; BELIEVE.

Justin was sat behind the black grand piano as he sang his heart out as he does ever other night and from absolutely nowhere a stranger jumped on stage and tried to attacked him. It wasn't that he was a crazy fan, or that he was disgusted by the man or just wanted to be everywhere in the news and everyone's gossip subject. The stranger attempted to harass Justin but Justin jumped away and the stranger fell on the grand piano causing it to fall off of it's platform, what's going on? 5 huge and built bodyguards appeared grabbing the dangerously heavy piano and putting it back into place and also carrying away the strange man off the stage before anyone or anything was able to be harmed.

But he continued singing. Even if there was a strange man on the stage that was trying to harass him. Justin didn't stop and that's what I liked . If I was up there doing what Justin was doing and the same thing happened to me I would just scream and run backstage but as I mentioned before, he knew what he was doing.

When the bodyguards removed the strange man from the stage, I was just stunned. I couldn't move or do anything. My sister, turned to look at me and she asked me if I was okay. I thought that I was okay, but the my sister thought different. I looked back at the stage and then back at my sister and asked her where Justin was. She replied by saying;

"He is now about to walk off stage. Are you sure your okay?

"Yeah, I might just go and look for a bathroom quickly."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"I am good thanks." I smiled to reassure her before I started to walk through the crowd.

I walked off to try and find a bathroom and be back to see Justin when he reappears on stage for the rest of the show. As I was walking, if felt like I was just going round in circles or that I was just looking at the same thing all the time. Was I going crazy or was everything looking the same as I walking around for the bathroom. It felt like it was never ending. It had been about 10 minutes before I was able to find a sign that said bathroom. I opened the door and I was about to look up but I bumped into someone. I lost my balance and landed on the floor.

"Ouch!" I looked in front of me, just to see that the door that I opened wasn't the bathroom, it was far from that. It look more like a dressing room than anything. I was just about to get myself off the floor, but I heard the voice that I never ever thought I would hear so close to me.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. Are you okay?"

I didn't know what to say, my mind just went blank. Really! At this time, the one and only possibly time I will ever be able to see him and meet him my bloody mind goes blank. Typical! After a few minutes of just staring into space, I was able to think of something to say. I was still slurring my words but I managed to speak to the person.

"Ummmm.... I - am ok-aa-y?"

"Are you sure, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, I am good thanks, Ju-sti-n ."

I am dreaming? Do I actually need to pinch myself to see if I am dreaming. I am going insane, is he standing there just in front of me. I finally was able to look up to see that he was just standing there, looking flawless and perfect and I was sitting on the floor like an idiot. I started to try and get myself up but as I was getting up , I felt someone hand place itself on my arm and I was getting up from the floor. I got up and quickly dusted myself off as I looked back up to see my everything and the most perfect person in the whole world;

Justin Bieber

"Hey, are you sure that your okay and I forgot to ask for your name?"

"Yeah I am great now, thanks Justin. My name is Kimia."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I quickly looked down to the ground so Justin wasn't able to see me go a bright red as he had made me blush. I swear he is the only one that can make me blush. A few seconds later I decided to ask Justin a quick question;

"Justin, can I ask you a question?"

" Of course."

"Aren't you meant to be on stage performing right now?"

"Ummm... maybe?" He quickly looked down as he finished answering my question. Did I just make Justin Bieber blush?

RESULT!

" Come on, I bet your beliebers are wondering where you have gotten to?"

" Of course, babe."

Did he just call me babe? Am I hearing things?

There that feeling again, It is just me or I am the only one that keeps getting this magical feeling as I am with him.

I started to turn around and walk back to my seat but I was stopped by Justin's hand on my arm.

"Can I maybe get a hug before we have to say our goodbyes Kimia?"

I could have swan that I hit my head on the floor, because this just couldn't be happening. I quickly replied by saying;

"Of course, Justin." Simply smiling back at Justin.

As I was slowly walking towards Justin, I kept having this feeling in my stomach and heart. When I was the closest to him, my heart and stomach was going insane. Was it just me being me because I am was about to hug my idol or was it my mind playing tricks on me again. Everything felt like it's in slow motion and it was just Justin and I standing there. I finally was able to wrap my arms around Justin and it was like something that I had never experienced in the world. It was unimaginable. It was just too perfection to comment on. I didn't want to let go, it was just too magical.

After a while, Justin and I parted and said our final goodbyes.

I walked back to my seat, in my own little world. Did that just happen? I got back to my seat within a few minutes and I could see that my sister just staring at me looking worried.

"Are you okay, Kimia?

" Yeah, I'm perfect, you?"

"Why are you smiling so much, did something happen that I don't know about."

Just as I was about to answer my sister question, Justin came back onto the stage. Looking flawless as always. I just couldn't stop smiling. Everyone started screaming included me. Just by watching Justin I completely forgot to reply to my sister question. I turned to look at her and was just enjoying herself as much as I was. This couldn't get any better I swear.

But little did she and others know; it was going to get just a little bit better...

After Justin had finished the song, it was on to the next song but unfortunately the last of the night. I didn't want it to ever end. It's just too prefect and magical to end.

The final song started and everyone starts to scream as loud as we could as everyone knew exactly which song it was; It was Boyfriend.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go
I can take you places you ain't never been before
Baby, take a chance or you'll never ever know
I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow
Swag, swag, swag, on you

Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue
I don't know about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three, two, swag."

As Justin was singing, I was able to walk closer to the front of the stage with the other beliebers. Justin was walking down the catwalk and stopped at the end of the catwalk just standing there in silence. What was going on? Is this meant to be part of the concert? I looked straight up at the stage, but I could just see Justin. What was he doing?

What he was about to go and do next, is something I would never imagine him doing...

He just kept standing there in silence looking around the arena and then everyone went silent. I looked over at my sister and asked her what was happening and she just looked at me with the same expression as me, confused. I looked back up at the stage and Justin was looking at me for the second time tonight, but then he winked at me, and everyone went wild; inducing me. I screamed and Justin the man himself just chuckled back at me as I had my hand on my heart. I waved back to him and he carried on with the rest of the song.

"What just happened?

"Well, if I am correct bloody Justin Drew Bieber winked at you, missy."

"Damn right he just did. I smiled."

"Please watch your language, Kimia!"

"Sorry mum."

All of the other beliebers that were around the same part of the stage as my sister and I was was screaming because Justin winked. Did I forget to say that the damn boy was shirtless too. My bad.

Justin finished the song and said his goodbyes to all of the beliebers, as well of the rest of the crew did that was on stage with Justin. Everyone started to make their exits out of the arena, but I wanted to stay at the stage for a few more seconds so I can have another amazing memory to cherish forever. Mum started to get the camera out of her bag and we all smiled and she took the picture. We all walked out of the arena with massive smiles on our faces even my sister had a big smile on her face. Someone's phone started to ring, the phone being my mum. She took the call and started to walk near the arena door so, we decided go find the tour buses, or some of Justin's crew. We were looking around the outside of the arena but there was anybody around, just me and my sister.

It was like it was deserted. We were looking around the final corner of the arena and then was no body there so we started to walk back and then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I thought it was just my sister playing about but it was far from her. It was Justin again.

"Hey Kimia."

"Hey." At this point I was looking down at the floor as I was blushing bright red. Why does this boy do this to me.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"It was perfect."

"What was you favourite part of show?"

Well, everything was perfect but my favourite part of the show was when the countdown stopped and your shadow appeared on the stage."

"Thank you so much. I'm so glad you liked it."

"Could we possibly be able to get a picture together

"Of course, Justin."

As Justin was asking me for a photo, I was already looking down at the floor because I was blushing like crazy. Why does he make me blush so easily?

Justin took his iPhone out of his back pocket. I stayed where I was and Justin came towards me and placed his arm around my waist. When he done that, I started to get that feeling again. I swear its happening too many times, its starting to get freaky. Justin took the picture and we both looked at it. As we were taking the photo, I could see that were was someone walking towards us. As that person got closer, I was able to realise that it was my mum with a massive smile on my face. She knew how much Justin meant to me and the fact that I was able to meet him with her was really special. Justin decided to take a few more photos. He even took a photo with my sister and my mum, it was really sweet of him.

"Thank you for the photos Justin."

"Your welcome, Kimia. How am I going to send these photos to you by the way?"

"Well, I have twitter?"

"I will send you them on twitter, what's your username?"

"My username is @cametodream."

Just as I was replying to Justin, my mum said that it was getting late and it was time to go as needed to get back to the hotel as we have an early fight tomorrow.

"It was really lovely meeting you Kimia."

"No, thank you Justin; you're the one that have made all my dreams come true in one day thank you."

Justin chuckled. " Your very welcome Kimia, thank you for helping me making mine come true too."

"Goodbye Justin."

"Goodbye Kimia and your family."

I started to walk away, but I had to look back one last time. As I did that, Justin did the same. It was pure perfection all at the same time, just to be able to look at him one last time so close.

We all got back to the hotel and I walked into the bedroom and closed the door. I just slid down the door with the biggest smile on my face I think I have ever made. I have never been so happy in all my life. I got up and changed into my nightwear and decided to go to sleep as it was really late. Before I was able to go to bed I had to dance around the room to let all my happy energy out of my body. After my happy dance, I got into bed and slowly faded into a deep sleep with a smile on my face.

A few days later, prior to the 5th of May 2013, Kimia was sent the photos of her and Justin by direct message on twitter and she changed her iPhone and iPad wallpapers to one of the photos that was of her and Justin.

Another Day; in a different month.

One day during June, Kimia was just sitting in her room chilling listening to her iPad and her iPhone buzzes to say that she has a new instagram notification. She checks her phone, which then unlocks the application; instagram. Then to see something that she could never thought to have believed that was able to happen to her. She locks her phone quickly because she doesn't think its real, but it is.

The username's profile lightened up as she slowly unlocked her iPhone to see a amazing photo, of her favourite person in the whole and herself. But she never thought it would be posted on @justinbieber's personal instagram profile. She trolled down the page to see that he has written a caption for the photo, which he doesn't normally do.

"You're special to me, she a true belieber ♡"

Before Kimia, was able to close the application and lock her phone there was tears dropping which where landing on her phone because she couldn't keep all of the emotion inside herself any longer. She was just too happy not let all of her happy emotions out.

All of the memories came flooding back to her, the ones that will always be here with her forever of the day she was able to finally meet her everything; Justin Bieber.

Kimia felt that her life had become completely perfect as she had everything she had ever wanted and all of her dreams have come true.

Maybe its not just a dream after all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
746K 24.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...