Graphic Contests

By GraphicSilly

CONTESTS You like making Graphics and being in contests? Then you came to the right place. We will be hostin... More

|Welcome|
|Contest 01|
|Entries|
|Results|
|Contest 02|
| Entries |

|Results|

1K 89 20
By GraphicSilly

Due to the lack of entries we received for this contest, we will only be upholding the public vote, and then placings for each of the winners in what we thought they were ranked at.

Thankyou to everyone who voted for the covers, your voting has been appreciated, as well as what made the most for our public vote for winner today.

The winner of the public vote is @geminigraphics congratulations!

In fifth place, we have @sereneur
I don't think I've ever seen so much red in my life, ahhaa.

In fourth place, we are unsure of the username so do let us know with proof that this is yours. We do ask you provide your username on the graphic in all of your entries.

In third place, we have @geminigraphics

In second place, we have @-solarism

And for our lucky winner of today's contest we have @storms_and_seas congratulations!

Please PM this account for your prizes.

We hope more contestants shall join us within our next contest. Thankyou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 101 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
155K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
95K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
265K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး