Love On the Brain

By Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." More

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 9
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

2) 3

10.6K 736 1K
By Xannny

Chapter three.

"Well?" he asked staring at me as I just sighed. "Imma box ya ass in a corner if you don't start talking by time I get to 10."

He looked at me and I didn't talk yet. He laughed and started counting skipping numbers, once he got to 8 he stepped closer.

"What do you want to know?" I asked low-key scared.

"This what we going to do. Imma ask a question and you gon be 100 percent honest. Deal?"

"100 percent." I nodded.

"When you start cutting?"

"6th grade."

"Anybody know about this?"

"Just my parents, my godfather Tac and Vae."

"They never talked to you?"

"The second time I started cutting I cut too deep and was sent to the hospital. I did weeks of therapy and got better but I wasn't better."

"Sim I don't get this, so are you suicidal or no?"

"I'm not suicidal." I shook my head. "I don't want to die."

"So why cut yourself?"

"It takes away the emotional pain." I frowned.

"But what pain? You beautiful as hell, could get anybody you want, smart as hell, you not even 20 and you got a successful business, you're sitting in ya own brib! I just don't get it."

"I feel like.. I just, I don't know." I sighed. I could never express how I feel.

"This what we gon do since we don't want everybody in ya business imma just tell Lew, that's good?"

"Yes." I trusted Lew and Bhris with my life right now.

"Imma search through this whole damn house and take every damn thing you could cut yaself with."

"And then?"

"We going to change ya number cause you obviously need new people in your life."

"Okay, I agree with that."

"Whenever you feel a need to cut, come cry to me or Lew. It could 4 in the morning or three hunna degrees, I bet you we'll be there for you kidd."

"Thank you." I hugged him.

"We told you you was stuck with us forever." He mocked Cardi making me laugh.

"I don't want you to just drop everything when I call or to just have you deal with my problems."

"You not understanding when you like this how much this affects me, no lie Sim you my world. You been there through shit and motivated me, how I suppose to just let you do this without helping you through this?"

"You right but I don't want you to ruin things, as in your relationship with Nailah. I'm going to fall back from them and it's going to create drama." I rolled my eyes.

"You always worried about somebody else and not you, that's your problem." He shook his head.

"I just don't want drama."

"Nailah isn't my girl, so what relationship is there to ruin? Even if you my favorite person ever and you need me. What if I never saw these shits? What if I was too late one day? I'll go crazy knowing I could of did something and I didn't."

"Alright, now can I do ya makeup?" I laughed.

"I was tryna get out of that shit." He laughed sitting down.

I turned on YouTube music from the TV and selected Beyonce x Dangerously in Love as Bhris and I had a karaoke moment. This was our song, he grabbed the remote acting like it was a mic.

"Take it Bhris." I pointed and he grabbed his heart making me laugh.

"Created in this world to love and to hold, to feel, to breathe to love you. Dangerously in loveeeeeee." He held his heart and closed his eyes

"Noooo." I started rolling at his attempt to hit that high note.

We calmed down from our little moment and he started to strip down to his tank and some basketball shorts since it was hot. I straddle his lap so I could focus on his face.

"So when did Mahogany and Sammy get together?" I asked starting the baking process.

"Like two days after we told him you left they had sex, he acting like he love that nut ass girl but we all see through that shit. That love faker than your ass." He laughed and I stopped contouring to look at him.

"Excuse me? My ass is real bitch." I laughed.

"Sim you don't eat soul food, you don't exercise and ya shit too soft on my thigh right now. That shit isn't real, it's aight though. I could keep secrets."

"You so fucking dumb." I slapped his head as we both cracked up.

"I already know all ya secrets, I'll take this one to the grave."

"For real people really think this fake?"

"Hell yeah, when we first saw you we like nah shit too good to be true. Who ya doctor? Imma send Nailah."

"Bro." I laughed.

"I'm just stating facts." He said making me laugh. After bronzing his face I started to do his eyeliner.

"Nigga you could feel silicone, this don't feel like silicone." I grabbed his hands so he could feel and we both laughed.

"Sim that might be real."

"Might? It is." I smacked my teeth.

"So why Vae ass not fat?"

"Because we have different mothers, her mother a damn stick." I laughed.

"That might be true cause your mother shit so healthy, she a MILF for real. The things I'll do to her. Boy oh boy." He smiled.

"I could say the same thing bout ya father sexy chocolate ass looking like a fine ass Morris Chestnut, put me on." I laughed.

"He'll fuck up ya life."

"My shit already fucked up, what's the worst he could do?" We both laughed.

"You annoying, you almost done? You getting heavy and I got ADHD, I can't sit still this long." He started shaking his head.

"All I got to do is test out the matte lipstick, which one?" I asked and of course he chose the red one.

"So stunna lives down the street?" I laughed.

"Yeah Me, Dice, Lew and Stunna. At first I wasn't tryna go for it but I ain't wanna deal with bills and shit at my own house when I'll never be there."

"Right, You could of just moved here. I have an extra room."

"Ya shit too crowded and nah you already paying everything, I ain't bout to make you put out more money."

"I don't mind paying bills, if I'm eating I want my bitches to be eating too."

"That sound good but nah ya mortgage around 10,000 then you have to pay gas and electric along with cable while going food shopping. I'm loyal but not that damn loyal, that's too much money spent."

"I don't go food shopping all the time, they sometimes contribute."

"Need to be all the time, food expensive as hell now and days."

"Can we stop talking about it?" I sighed.

"I just don't get it Sim, you too generous. This ya shit lay down some rules, I couldn't be you. They wouldn't even have a place to live if they doing me like they doing you, they running over you."

"What you mean? Is this about Mahogany and them again? I can't control them Bhris, what you want me to do? Curse them out and tell them they can't be friends?"

"You think when you left tonight you ain't come up? I just don't trust that shit, how they could say they was only beefing with them because of you when Nailah fought ol' girl because of Stunna?"

"I don't think I'm the topic and even if I was that's fine, I'll just not entertain it."

"I don't mean for it to sound like I'm tryna make you go against them but I just want you to open ya eyes Sim. I love them all but they taking your kindness for weakness."

I understood where he was coming from but I can't go off of assumption. If they were being disloyal to me then they can continue and I'll just move on with my life.

"I understand you're just looking out for me and I thank you for being the bestest person ever." I smiled putting my finish touches.

"I mean.." He trailed off dusting his shoulders off.

"Boyy." I laughed then stood up. "Wallah."

"I look like one of those fat black dykes that wear black v-necks that come to their knees and them big ass jean shorts." he frowned.

"Bro, it's always them dykes." I started crying. He said Jean shorts.

"Wait this our shit." He turned up the TV and we started laughing.

Running in that pussy like a crash dummy.
Bend it over, touch ya toes, shake that ass for me.
Bounce that ass on the floor, bring it up.
Hit a split on the dick shawty, act up.
Now bring it back, bring it back.

Bhris and I started twerking, I was killing him though. He started humping the ground as I died, I followed his lead and we was both humping the floor.

We stood up, I stuck my tongue out and propped one leg on the table twerking. Bhris put his hands on his knees and attempted but he was looking like he was trying to get something off his back.

"This real sus right now!" Stunna yelled scaring us.

"Aye nah brah what's on ya face?" Dice laughed.

"Not my boy Bankroll." Sammy said.

"Nah see- it was brah. You know me, you-you know me." Bhris said and I started rolling.

"You always tell me I can't put makeup on you." Nailah rolled her eyes.

And just like that the fun atmosphere was gone.

Sammy stopped laughing and he looked at me but it wasn't a normal look. He looked me up and down and I pulled my sleeve down before he got to see it.

"Yeah that bitch crazy." Sydney said laughing entering the living room with Vae and Mahogany.

"Where Lew?" Bhris asked.

"He left like 5 minutes after y'all." Vae said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He was mad and just left. We don't know." Nailah said and Dice lowkey scoffed shaking his head.

I looked at Bhris to see if he caught that and he was already looking at me. We both laughed as I shook my head, Bhris be peeping.

"Simone your face, you got a unibrow." Mahogany said laughing.

"I didn't even peep, Bhris did it?" Syd laughed.

"Let's go wipe off our face." Bhris said and I nodded following behind. Sammy grabbed my hand and I snatched it then ran up the stairs.

"Hello?" I heard Bhris say from my bathroom. I saw him stuff my razors in his pocket then grab the makeup wipes.

"Yeah bro?" I heard Lew from speaker phone.

"Where you at?"

"I had left to get into some shit, y'know I ain't with that hoe shit. Once Sim became the topic I left, what the fuck was they going for?"

"What they was saying?" I asked.

"Sis I ain't even know you was right there but you don't need to know details, just know these bitches ain't shit, not even blood."

"So I left and they started talking about me? To Mahogany and them? Wow."

"I said that shit, Dice ain't like that shit either. I wasn't bout to tell bitches they should be loyal, I just paid my shit and left."

"Cut it, cut it, cut it." Bhris rapped wiping my face.

"You funny as hell bro." Lew laughed.

"Who you onna phone with?" Some girl asked in the background.

"Yo you pay my phone bill? What if I was on the phone with my girl? You would have got me caught up, lay yo ass down."

"Lewww!" I laughed.

"Yeah big bro, lay that pipe down and kick that broad out." Bhris laughed.

"You know me." He laughed. "That broad still with Sammy?"

"Yeah she downstairs." I answered wiping Bhris face.

"She so damn ugly." I pictured his face and started rolling.

"It never gets old." I laughed.

"Nah for real. I was just looking at her when she was eating and I couldn't believe my eyes."

"Please stop." Bhris and I was rolling.

"When you gon call snatchies? I'm ready to see that bitch hit the road like Jack and don't come back no more, no more." He sung laughing.

"Sim a noodle now, she got a little dyke."

"She better be a good noodle that stay dry so she won't start turning and shit."

"Bye Lew!" I laughed.

"But aye I gotta get some head from Denise, I'll talk to y'all later."

"My name Destiny." She smacked her teeth.

"Okay? My name Lew, thought we made introductions already. Shut ya ass up, only time I want you to open ya mouth is if you got my dick in ya shit."

"You ruthless." Bhris said as we laughed.

"Nah she in her feelings too much. Love y'all niggas, Sim I'll come rap with you tomorrow."

"Yeah I gotta put you on to some shit too so I'll be there in the AM bro." Bhris said.

"I love you more." I smiled.

"Bet." He said before he hung up.

"Aight sis I'm sleepy, you got any more?" He asked referring to razors. I went in my room getting them from my dresser.

"That's all."

"Alright, I love you. Get some sleep, fixing Sim part one starts tomorrow." He hugged me.

"I love you more." I laughed.

~

"I want to put out some ground rules." I said sitting down in front of Sydney, Vae and Nailah.

Yesterday I started thinking, if I'm so called acting brand new they gon hate the new me. If they can talk about me as if we weren't suppose to be family, they can get out.

"What you mean?" Vae asked.

"For one, cleaning. Its too hot and y'all have too much company for the house to be dirty, if you take something out put it back. You eat something wash your dish, it's that easy."

"For two, food. I'm always out and I barely eat when I'm home because everything be gone. I'm tired of spending more than three hundred dollars on food when I don't even eat."

"Sim you-"

"I have the floor, when I'm done y'all can talk. Until I state I'm done, don't talk." I cut Nailah off as they all looked at me then each other.

Yeah, I'm brand new.

"For three, company. I can't tell you who to bring in- actually I can because this is my house, but since we live here y'all could at least give me a warning if your friends are coming. I don't mean five minutes before they get here, I mean the day before."

"For four, Simone. Yes me. If you have to speak on me at a dining table when I leave then you can pay a bill and I could treat you like you are guest in your own home instead of my family."

I handed them a bill each and watched as they looked confused. I didn't like how I was sounding but I also didn't like looking stupid.

"I'm finished."

"Sim the only thing we said was you was acting like you ain't wanna be with us, because we felt a typa way." Vae tried.

"It don't matter what was said. I don't associate with Mahogany or her peoples so I should never come up in conversations."

"Yeah I get that but don't be talking to me like I'm your child, telling us when we could talk or not. I get everything else but don't try to move funny, it won't end well for neither of us." Sydney said.

"I'm acting funny? Oh yeah lemme go be friends with the bitch that claimed Rico cheated on you with or Bhris baby mother or even Dice old girl."

"What that-"

"No I wasn't going to speak on it but I find it so damn fake now I really see y'all. Mary was the bitch that offered Dice head in your face Vae and also the same bitch that you fought Nailah. Maya was the bitch that keyed your car Sydney and Mahogany put dirt on all your names."

"Alright Sim, we're grown. We not going to hold grudges, you was the reason we even started disliking bitches because you was our bitch."

"I don't give a red fuck, blue fuck, one fuck, two fucks. As my bitches we suppose to be in this shit together, the minute I leave y'all wanna switch up? That shit dead B."

"How we switching up cause we don't wanna beef with bitches all our life? Let that hurt go Sim." Syd laughed.

"What hurt?! We was suppose to be riding til the wheels fall off? Well I guess them shits deflated and left like bitches loyalty."

"It's not that serious Sim, we can have friends that you don't like. I'm sorry you feel like this but I don't think we doing anything wrong." Vae shook her head.

"Yeah until it happens to you, its sad how when I was gone all the boys checked up on me but not once did I get a you good from none of you bitches. I mean was y'all really my bitches is the question?"

I wasn't even going to say anything but then if I didn't, it would of drove me crazy. I'm not the fake type to just smile in their face when I know I feel a typa way.

I looked to my side to see all the boys standing there just looking like they was confused, I rolled my eyes and looked back at them.

"I don't know how y'all gon pay your bills but I need my cut before every 15th of the month. No words need to be exchanged with me unless you have my money." I gave them one last look before I walked up the stairs.

"That's that boss shit." I heard Stunna say laughing.

A new Sim sounds awesome right now.
__________

This would of been up earlier y'all but I had to break up a fight😕😂 y'all sleep?

Simone😍

Vae👅

Sydney✨

Nailah😝

Mahogany😌

Excuse any mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 52 10
I can't live without him.
40.6K 670 47
Hard times don't just get better
241 17 17
"If I could be healthier in my next life no sickness, I'll be only waiting for you."
22.8K 1K 25
I loved you and you loved me. But you left. I changed and so did you. I still love you but do you? How can you forget me so easily? Do you even kno...