The Girl Who Never Stopped Sm...

By MyseriousThing

She was hurt, physically and Mentally but she always wore a grin from ear to ear, because that's who she was:... More

Chapter 1: The Hidden Leaf
Chaper 2: The Academy
Chapter 3: Visions Pt. 1
Chapter 5: Visions Pt. 3
Chapter 6: Kakashi Hatake
Chapter 7: Bells Pt. 1
Chapter 7: Bells Pt. 2
Chapter 8: The Bridge Builder
Chapter 9: Answers
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: Zabuza
PLEASE READ 😭😭
Just To Clear Things Up
Chapter 12: Practice
Real Quick

Chapter 4: Visions Pt. 2

14.7K 432 65
By MyseriousThing

I DO NOT OWN ANY NARUTO CHARACTERS NOR THE PLOT
3rd person Pov With Naruto
As all the mothers were congratulating there sons and daughters for becoming a ninja, Naruto sat alone in his swing. Then y/n came out of the academy with her same smile. She noticed Naruto and as she went over to him, she noticed two older woman talking about him. Y/n knew what Naruto had inside him. She knew the first time she met him. She glared at the ladies. The two woman felt a strange danger from there backs they looked over to see we're it was coming from and notice a girl. But this wasn't a regular girl. You could tell by her eyes. A blood red. (Pic above)The two women ran away. Meanwhile y/n walked over to Naruto until she stood above him. Naruto looked up. "Hey y/n, don't worry about me, go have fun with your family!" Naruto said with a fake smile. "I don't have a family 😊" She said with an emoji smile. (LOL WAT?) "SoI thought we could go get ramen, what do you think?" Said y/n. "Yea! I'd love that!" Cha! Take that Sauske! Thought Naruto. Just then Mizuki came over. "Hey y/n, mind if I borrow Naruto for a moment?"
Y/n Pov Finally!
"Hey y/n, mind if I borrow Naruto for a moment?" I knew I shouldn't take Naruto of my sight. "No, I want to stay with Naruto." Just then Mizuki gave me a glare. "Y/n!" Someone called my name I'm sure it was Choji wanting to go eat with me but I looked over to make sure. When I looked back to were Naruto was, he was gone. And so was Mizuki. "Hey y/n!" Choji greeted. Behind him were all the other guys from my class. "Oh hey guys!" I said, trying not to look suspicious. "Y/n we all wanted to go to a restaurant with you separately but we will let you choose, who you want to go with." Said Shino. I thought for a moment. I have to help Naruto. So I tried to bug then off. "A restaurant? Why not ramen!"
Boys thoughts
This girl is the whole package! She even likes eating! (Srry about the cRiNg...) I was silent for a moment until Sauske came over and said.
"Yea sure. We'll all go." Thank you Sauske... Thought y/n.

Sorry that this is such a short chapter! I want to update today but I kinda forgot how the part where Mizuki an Iruka fight. So there will be a part 3 to this and that's it we are moving on. Please leave positive comments. I Will UPDATE TOMORROW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.9K 48
Shiro was a quiet girl with no friends. She spent most of her time in her parents pottery shop. With the gift of the Byakugan she dreamed of becoming...
7.6K 168 22
This is a story of a girl with a broken life. She always traveled until she stopped at the leaf village. This girl never knew her parents and never h...
148K 3.7K 28
(Y/N) has been gone for years, not knowing why. All of her memories had been erased from all the time she had went missing; nothing but old memories...