Breathe (because lif...

By ishasharma_

Happiness can be found in the darkest times if one remembers to turn on the light. ... More

Breathe
The Formidable Escape
Anomalous Walls
What Rejection Feels Like
Forlon
Deliberately, accidentally, whatever.
Indomitable
The yellow paper
Aftermath
Regrets
Determination
Loss of Appetite

Anonymous

40 6 0
By ishasharma_

Dear Lisa,

I hope I don't come off as a total creep.

Today, the whole time I was peeping through the glass window and I realized something-you weren't happy. The pleasant glow I'd seen on your face isn't there anymore and I wish I could do something to cheer you up. 

All day I think about approaching you but given I'm a total stranger to you, I don't want to be seen being dragged out by security. So I guess I'll remain in the shadows for the time being. And I believe the only way for me to talk to you are these notes. So, I smuggled my notes into your room last night. I can see them lying exactly where I put them. 

By the looks of it, you haven't touched them. I wish you would read them and realize that you're not alone Lisa. It doesn't matter if your parents haven't visited you or you've got no friends. I'm there and I promise you I'll shower you in happiness if you let me. 

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 38 6
A young girl named Abigail will have to deal with her stepmother for six months Comments, criticisms and suggestions welcome
14K 211 28
Some Chenford stories.
32.2K 4.1K 27
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
14.3K 421 33
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...