garden

By beachflower-

eating rose jam in the backseat of ur car ©2016, ina More

THEME
OF HERS
ACT ONE
AN ECLECTIC TASTE IN ART
ACT TWO : SHE
NOSTALGIA ON YOUR TONGUE
miss u baby!!
1:08 a.m. dead rose lover
baby moon sky
ACT THREE : SOCIETY
THIS IS WHAT LOVE DOES
LILAC COLORED BRUISES
WHERE THE WORLD FALLS A LITTLE SHORT
HER ARTFUL STATE OF MIND
WE ARE BOTH GODS, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT
THE RECIPE TO MAKE YOU CRY
A CROOKED IMPRESSION OF WONDER
WHAT YOU AND I CALL THINGS
WHAT I SAY
live fast and never die/ breathe
ramblings of the insomniac
how i found myself in questioning
again
magic doves

EVERY VERSION OF BAD

3.6K 278 81
By beachflower-

SHE IS A DEMON / with the blood / that adorns the veins on her fingertips / she is every version of bad / with her vicious eyes / and incredulous hunger / she walks the streets / AND SO THE GODS FALL / fall by their skin in her teeth / and she laughs / because she feels the glory / flicker in her eyes / she's more than a hurricane / more than a storm / her bones have been fractured / too many times before / by too many hands / of great diversity.

HE IS A MORTAL / and he senses her / sipping blood from plastic straws / from his veins / his heart has become / a mountain range / stuck in his glass bottle / of a throat / and he can't speak / because he's been addicted to the silence / and he has / a mouth / a tongue / a mind / but they're sewn down / and he prays to the gods / to buy himself a vodka of cheap mercy / but they are too busy / parading the skies / and hypnotizing mortals / he prays to religions / that he finds in the midnight streets / but they have been slaughtered / and so has he / he is fading / he feels life running from his brain / BUT SHE HAS A GARDEN / streaking down her legs / and daisies sprout from her eyes / until she is no more / and a scorching scream / tears from his throat / because her garden is like a drug / oh, of the loveliest sort.

·
August 10, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 415 39
~The way your eyes shine I see dreams in those eyes There is a dream in mine too And that dream is to be with you~ A collection of poems about love...
6.7K 150 35
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
2.5K 661 40
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...
2.7K 233 15
'THE STRANDED' is the fifth Anthology by an author known by the pen name of Kieth, released on April 26, 2024. 'THE STRANDED' consists of 14 poems. M...