Bargain for 'Her' heart

Autorstwa NemesistianaS

He gave more than he bargained to...... She got more than she could hope for... Więcej

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1-FRIENDS
CHAPTER 2-MEETING THE 'DEVIL'!!
CHAPTER 3-THE 'POPCORN' FIGHT!!!!!
CHAPTER 4 - TWO THINGS AT ONCE!
CHAPTER 5 -GOOD DAY OR BAD DAY!!!
CHAPTER 6 - SURPRISE!!!!
CHAPTER-8:UNEXPECTED DETOUR....X)

CHAPTER 7 -MASTER PLAN OR LIFE CHANGING...!?!?!!

24 2 2
Autorstwa NemesistianaS

" Any business plan won't survive its first encounter with reality.

 The reality will always be different.

 It will never be the plan."

~Jeff Bezos, Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you daft?Did you hit yourself hard when you fell,Oh am so sorry you fell 'above ' me so, are you always this stupid ."Athena asked Sebastian with faked sympathy.

"Are you finished or will you listen to me now?"Sebastian asked her grinning

"Hmmm ! there is no use talking to a daft so I am finished here."

Dismissing him Athena turned towards the announcer who was ogling Sebastian , Athena thought with disgust and also watching them (Sebastian) with interest.

"Excuse me Miss, please search again, it is very important for me to be there-"

"Don't bother .The Lady is with me."

Saying that Sebastian pulled a shocked Athena towards the boarding terminal.

It was an impromptu decision on his part to pull her with him towards the plane.

' I think its better she is too shocked to react,leaving no chance for me to second guess it' Sebastian thought to himself when Athena gave him no resistance on him pulling her towards the boarding terminal.

"What do you think you are doing?? you Devil!!"

'Spoke (thought)  too soon 'Sebastian thought grinning at a spitting Athena .

"Well since I am going to Athens,  I can drop you to Pisa! Don't you think it is amazing!"

Athena who was about to chew his head ,thought about it.

"Hmmm ,now that you mention it-"

"I know I know I am ama-"

"You are not." Athena cut a surprised Sebastian off who was still gaping at her .Ignoring him she continued her sentence and said to him,"But it would have been better if you said it before instead of being quiet or I should say arrogant about it."Athena said looking at Sebastian pointedly who was trying to look like an innocent puppy ,as if he was fooling anyone .Anyone could tell that he was a wolf on sheep clothing!

"Me and arrogant, please I am a saint!"Sebastian said to her with a straight face.

"Save your tactics for someone else , so how are we going?"

Sebastian was surprised to find her so at ease with the development after the initial shocked wore off. He was also little irritated at her ease even though he wanted her to be at ease with him.He was irritated at himself for feeling and thinking two opposite things at the same time.

Shaking his irritation off mentally, he grinned wolfishly and winked at her," Do you want to be alone with me so much?Don't tell me you can't resist me!"

Athena was amused at his tactics, she was having a hard time trying to remember him as the head honcho of the MacGregor group. Watching his secretary and chauffeur/bodyguard ,she saw that they were watching their boss carefully but not betraying their emotions. She was impressed with them while she was having a hard time.

Turning towards his secretary ,Sebastian ordered," Nancy ,inform  Paul that Dr. Stavros is joining us."

" Yes Sir." Saying that she turned away.

Watching her go, Athena turned towards Sebastian,"Is she always like that?" Athena asked him indicating towards his secretary.

Surprised Sebastian saw what Athena was indicating ," Hmmm ,I think so."

"So Who is Paul?"

"Hmmm, Paul is my Pilot. He is also a very good friend."

"I see."

Saying  that  Athena started heading towards her forgotten  luggage when Sebastian who interrupted her, "I'll carry it for you." Saying that Sebastian walked towards in seconds and lifted her bag easily.

"Do you always travel with only one bag?" Sebastian asked Athena who was eyeing her bag on his shoulder, he thought  .

"You know I can carry the bag myself without your help." Athena said to Sebastian ,pulling the bag from him easily "And yes I always travel with one bag.Anyway I did not ask it before but why are you going to Athens?" Sebastian was about to take the bag from her and could easily take it since he was a foot taller than her but Athena dodged his hands.

"For a meeting." Sebastian said trying to reach her bag when Athena dodged him again.It was becoming a game ,he trying to pull the bag and she dodging his hands.

"Is the plane yours?" Athena asked Sebastian when she indicated a private jet where Nancy was talking to Paul( or she hoped it was).

"Ya, its mine but the company uses it too." saying that Sebastian took the bags from her but the victory did not last long since he had to place it in the conveyor.

"Where is yours?"Athena asked Sebastian while he was placing hers in the belt for security check.

"In the plane." 

Passing the security ,they started walking towards the plane .It was small not so big but looked very luxurious even from outside.

"So whats the plan?"Athena asked him climbing the stairs after him. Sebastian turned  his head with a twinkle in his eyes towards her but didnot reply.

He introduced her to his friend and pilot, Paul.

"Welcome to the Aonghus , Dr. Stavros." Paul addressed her politely."I am going to be your Pilot."

"Please call me Athena."

Polite smile was replaced with genuine smile," Then You can call me Paul."

Turning towards Sebastian she said ," Are you a secret romantic?"

Hearing that Sebastian started laughing.

Athena was confused to find herself liking the sound.

Sebastian only winked at her as a reply.

It was only when they were sitting face to face and the plane was taking off that Athena heard him reply wolfishly, " There is no plan and you can find it out."

It only took her a few seconds before his reply dawned at her and its implications.

"There was no plan!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glossary:

Aonghus: God of love and youth(Celtic).....XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys !

A new twist in the story!!

How was it !Did you enjoy it.I hoped you enjoyed it!!

I know it was a little less exciting but I will try my best to sizzle it up...XD

So who do you like more?Sebastian or Athena?

What do you like or dislike about them...XD

You can message me or comment it along with the reason...XD

Hope you will comment about it.

I would love to talk to you guys about it.

And don't forget about the God of love...XD

I will try to update as much and as fast as possible.Thank you for bearing me...:)

XXX

Lastly,

READ, VOTE &  COMMENT..XD

your pal,

Nemesis...XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

214K 4.2K 43
Amelia Faith, who has been a doctor for over a year now. She never would have thought she would fall in love with one of her cocky patients. Amelia h...
338 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...
10.6M 488K 53
Elena will do anything to save her very ill mother from dying. She has no choice but to plead for help from her wealthy ruthless grandfather, who bru...
2.5K 107 35
Fairydust Carla Vader- A.K.A Karly, hates bad boys. She hates them with a passion. But when the known bad boy billionaire lawyer walks into the medi...