5SOS Interracial Imagines & P...

By S1mplyAmaz1ng23

I made one for my rockin black girls too More

The Animal You Adopt
Birthday Gift from Him
Lyric That Describes You (Clothing)
5SOS Meme You Are
[°A°] Song That Represents Your Relationship
[°M°] Song That Represents Your Relationship
[°C°] Song That Represents Your Relationship
[°L°] Song That Represents Your Relationship
[°Ashton°] SYBWPDYCAS
[°Michael°] SYBWPDYC
Okay
[°Calum°] SYBWPDYC
[°Luke°] SYBWPDYC
Heels He Buys You
Getting Cronk
Ring The Alarm [°A°]
[°M°] How Do I Breathe?
OMG
[°C°] Can't Let You Go

Where You Meet

2.8K 46 95
By S1mplyAmaz1ng23

Ashton:

"F*ck Y/f/n how many more ramps do we have to walk up? You should've bought at least the 200 column tickets!" You cussed out your friend.

"Shut ya mouth b*tch I'm broke! Besides we can just like sneek down the stairs, ain't no one checkin' up here!" [A/N: when I went to a 1D concert we bought the cheapest tickets but sat on the stairs closer to the 200 live on a budget ho! Oh and I went to a concert in seattle and they had f*cking ramps i was so tired]

You sighed. Your legs were hurting from all the climbing. You started to sweat out the edge control on your edges.

"Aw! Finally our spots!" Y/f/n grabbed your hand pulling you up the stairs.

You sat in your seats taking in the view of hundreds of people coming in. In about half an hour the band will be performing.

"Take a good look y/n! We're gonna try to remember the way down so we don't die when the lights turn off." Your friend said.

"Why can't we just use the flash on our phones?" You asked.

"Because, it'll 'tract attention since it'll be dark, and we gotta save battery to record, no matter what we will only use our phones for the concert!"

You laughed. You & Y/f/n talked for the rest of the time being.

"Man, wasn't the concert suppose to start like right no-"

You were cut off by the screams of everyone in the stadium along witn Y/f/n's, then you started to scream too.

You & Y/f/n linked arms, slowly going down the stairs to be closer. You two successfully made it & had the best night of your lives.

* * * * *

The concert ended and people started to leave the venue.
You & Y/f/n decided to wait until the upper half was gone since people wouldn't let you two up off the stairs.

"I swear to god if someone steps on one of my braids one mo' time!" Y/f/n shouted. "Y'all got the flash on to see the steps how can y'all blind a**es not see me?!"

You started laughing but stopped when someone stepped on your hand.

"Y'all really need some glasses, binoculars, anything that makes eyesight clearer." You said to no one in particular.

When people stopped coming through you two got up.

Y/f/n gasped.

"What?"

"I left my purse in our original seats!" You face palmed at this.

"Well go get it."

"My phone died can you please use your flash?"

You turned the flash on your phone & followed Y/f/n up the stairs. She grabbed her purse and you two started to leave again.

But then bright lights flashed on.

"Chill out guys! I just want to take a picture of this empty venue for twitter!"

You both ducked behind chairs staring at each other in shock.

"Ashton." your friend whispered, her eyes wide.

You nodded your head still in shock.

You peaked over the seats seeing Ashton take pictures of the venue. You started to smile.

You felt Y/f/n's eyes piercing into your face.

"Why are you staring at me?" You whispered.

She smirked digging into her purse. "Ashton's your fav right?" She pulled out a tube of foundation.

"Yeah, why?" You looked at her odd.

"Oh no reason." She then "accidentally" dropped her foundation down the stairs.

"What was that?" You heard Ashton ask.

Y/f/n stood up. "Jeez Y/n, be careful next time!"

You stood up forgetting Ashton was there. "Excuse me? That's your foundation!-"

After shouting that out loud you looked in Ashton's direction where he was holding in a laugh.

And he failed.

You were slightly embarrassed but ended up laughing with him & Y/f/n.

"You two come here." He laughed.

You shyly walked towards Ashton along with Y/f/n. You two climb onto the stage, but Y/f/n got up there first and Ashton helped you up.

His strong hands held yours as you stood up on the stage, he held them a little longer but let them go and blushed.

"Thanks." You said with admiration.

"No problem." He smiled. "So what are you two doing here stil? Concert ended a while ago?"

"I forgot my purse up in our original seats and we were sitting on the stairs when the concert ended so I had to go back and get it and here we are!" Your friend told.

"Okay well did you enjoy the show?" He asked mainly staring at you.

"Um. .yeah! It was real nice, I was hype!" You said.

"Glad you liked it-"

"Ashton what are you doing out there?!"

Ashton looked around and quickly said: "Okay, you guys have to leave now I wish it wasn't so strict around here but I hope you two had lots of fun!" He then said his goodbye.

You two said goodbye walking towards the exit.
"I hope the merch table is still out! Hurry up Y/n!" Y/f/n said running out the doors.

You were going to start chasing after her but heard someone call your name.

You looked back and it was Ashton.

"I really like you, although you didn't talk that much, I would like to see you again to talk some more, yeah?" He grabbed your hand, opened it putting a neatly folded piece of paper in it and closed it.

You gave him a smile. Said your goodbye and started to walk away.

"See you soon, y/n."

Michael:

You & your 3 friends were on a cross country road trip. You guys wanted to visit most of country.

"Can you please pull over at the next gas station or truck stop? We have to pee!"

"Y'all should've never drank all those drinks in the cooler!" You scolded keeping your eyes on the road.

"Please Y/n?!" Y/f/n whimpered.

"Fine." You said. "But someone else is driving, I'm getting sleepy."

They all agreed and you pulled into a truck stop. As the girls got out you went into the back & into your bunk.

You have a bathroom in the RV but all of you agreed to not use it cause none of you want to dump it out.

You layed in your bunk tossing & turning for a while, trying to go to sleep but couldn't.

Cause you now also have to pee.

You got out your bunk & went inside the mini mart asking the cashier where the restroom was.

"On the side of the building."

You got inside the bathroom, did ya business, washed your hands, and went back outside.

You were still a little drowsy so you didnt notice that the girls are gone, and you fell asleep in someone else's RV.

* * *

"Did any of you bring a girl on the bus?"

"No."

"Then who's this?"

Michael stood next to the bunk you were sleeping in, holding the curtain open.

You then started to toss & turn, and you woke up.

When you wake up your eye sight is a little blurry so all you saw was a pale, bright red haired man standing over you.

"Who the f*ck are you?!" You then jumped out the bunk forgetting it's a bunk & bumped your head and fell back onto the bed.

The bright red head pale man bent down to your eye level.

"Hi, I'm Michael." He stuck his hand out for you to shake.

You slowly stuck your hand grasping his hand and him grasping yours.

'His hands are soft' You thought you thought to yourself.

"Thanks!" Michael said looking at his hands smiling. "I wash my hands a lot!"

You laughed at yourself saying that out loud.

Michael kept laughing non stop.

"Sorry it's just you're really cute and I am nervous." He smiled looking anywhere else but you.

You thanked him then noticed his friends weren't on the bus anymore.

"Hey, where are your friends?"

Michael looked towards the living room of the RV. "They probably went to get some snacks or somethin' "

Most people would be scared of this kind of situation.

Boarding onto someone else's RV, waking up to 4 men wondering who you were and why you were on their bus. Not knowing what they would do to you.

But these dudes seemed cool. Especially Michael. You had a feeling you'd be getting along with Michael the most, maybe because he stayed on the bus with you.

It was silent for a couple minutes before Michael suggested playing video games.

"Sure."

***

"I swear you're f*cking cheating!" Micheal yelled veins popping out his neck.

You laughed throwing the controller down next to Michael and proceeded to dance.

"L-O to the S-E-R, you a loser" You took your finger and thumb and made the shape of an L on your forehead. "Yeah yeah a loser."

You kept chanting your chant not realizing the rest of Micheal's friends just entered the the cabin.

When you saw them you didn't care you just kept pointing at Michael still singing your chant.

Then the other boys joined in.

All 4 of you danced in front of Micheal who had his arms crossed against his chest, and a pout.

After a while you guys got tired and sat on the couch with Michael.

"So how'd you get here?" Luke asked. You learned their names while dancing.

"I was going on a roadtrip with my 3 bestfriends, I was driving, they needed to use the restroom so we pulled over at the gas station. I was sleepy so someone else was going to drive. While they were out I needed to pee also. After I finished I walk outside & your RV was where ours was but I was too sleepy to notice anything and yeah." You explained.

"Do you want to use my phone to call your friends?"

You nodded your head while watching Michael & Calum play against each other in Fifa.

Ashton sat besides you his phone in hand handing it over to you.

You dialed Y/f/n's number.

"Hey gu-" You were interrupted by something crashing to the ground. Then what sounded like footsteps running.

"Sorry, Y/n, Y/f/n broke something in the store we had to walk away- Y/N?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

You held the phone away from your face. "I had to pee and I basically sleep walked onto someone else's bus."

You and Y/f/n/2 talked and figured you'd meet up with them tomorrow.

You told the guys the idea and they agreed to meet up with your friends in another gas station tomorrow. It was starting to get dark.

All 5 of you stayed in the living room of the RV taking turns with Fifa and one by one they went to bed.

Except Michael.

He was on one side of the couch, you were on the other. There was a lot of space in between you guys.

It was silent as you watched him play on campaign.

"Do you want to watch some TV?" He asked you taking Fifa out the game console.

"Sure."

He gave you the TV remote letting you find something to watch.

You started clicking through the channels when the remote died, and the channel you were left on was a scary movie.

You jumped closer to Micheal, holding onto his arm hiding your face into his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around you getting you to stand up with him to turn off the TV. He got out his computer putting on a movie of your request.

A while into your movie you started to get sleepy. You felt Michael get up and put a blanket over you. Before he left to his bunk you grabbed his hand.

"Can you stay with me?"

Faint moonlight shined on the side of his face where you saw a smile and a blush appear.

He nodded his head laying in the spot you scooted over from. You laid comfortably on his bicep and fell asleep to him playing with your hair.

The next day when you met up with your friends Michael gave you his number. And then sprouted your long term relationship

Calum:

"Okay class! Today we are going out to the field to play some football, REAL FOOTBALL! The one that actually involves your feet kicking a ball, not what we call it in the U.S! Not american football! I'll be picking your teams-"

"Good evening Mr. Miller, you have a new student. He has his P.E uniform on so no need to sit him out."

Your P.E teacher, Mr.Miller used his clip board to usher in the new kid.

The new kid's name was Calum. He moved from Sydney to Y/C, for a change. He had dark hair, almost black, & he had some minor asian features, he looked maybe mixed with asian. (A/N: I still to this day don't really know what calum is lololol)

Either way he was very cute.

He walked in looking at the ground & walked to the back of the line, when he walked past you you caught a whiff of his cologne.

"He smells so good." You "whispered" to Y/f/n.

"Thanks!" Calum said smiling at you. You almost died on impact from radiating smile.

Your friend snickered at the incident & you smacked her arm.

Mr. Miller picked out the teams.

"Team 1!
Andrea, Jamilla, Cameron, Rima, Rosalinda, Victor, Andre, Jason, Kaleb,and Calum,  5 of you grab red pennies & head to the doors.

Team 2! Is the remaining but I'm going to call out your names anyway!
Y/n, Zachariah, Angelo, Marcus, Demetri, Hanson, Y/f/n, Xariah, Sami, and Phara, 5 of you grab the blue pennies & head outside."

You got a blue penny from the potato sack bag.

"I'm not wearing this." Y/f/n said with disgust in her voice. "It smells like dust & a**!"

"Language, Y/f/L/n. Just tuck in your pocket or side of your shorts."

You & Y/f/n tied the pennies to your shorts & walked out into the cold crisp air.

******

You ended up not being put into the first game so you handed your penny to someone else. 

"Jee, it's cold." You said wrapping your arms around yourself.

You wished you never said that cause now Mr. Miller told you to go in the game.

You got up from the bench taking the penny from Demetri, she ain't even do nothin' the whole game.

When you got into the game the ball was immediately passed to you. You weren't a pro or anything, it's just your team consisted of people who never liked to participate. You didn't either but compared to of all of them you were a all star.

You ran forward, keeping the ball between your feet, you crossed people left & right, you were almost to the goal when the new kid Calum stole the ball.

In shock you watched as Calum made his way down the other side of the field with swiftness.

He made a goal & did it effortlessly.

He jogged back to the middle of the field, a cocky smile on his face while looking your way.

You shook your head & started to smile too.

You're going in on him.

A new game started & Y/f/n was put in.

You did your little hand shake, which meant y'all was plotting.

The ball was passed to Y/f/n, she was a really fast runner, when walking it was like she was running, when running it was like she was speedy gonzales. Gone.

She was near the goal, Calum ready to steal the ball, and she passed it to you.

Calum was surprised to see you speed down with the ball, but he still ran towards you quickly.

You pushed yourself a little harder nearing the goal, you kicked it as hard as you could to intimidate the goalie, and it did, it got it pass the goalie & into the goal.

You & Calum were the only one's who were never switched out. The game ended up as a tie.

You were untieing (A/N: Did I spell that right? Lmao) the penny from your waist when you felt a large hand on your shoulder.

"Good game, yeah?" Someone with an Australian accent said.

Calum, duh.

"Yup, I was almost intimidated by you. Almost."

Calum had his arm over your shoulders. "You're the usual star of P.E huh? Your place has been taken!"

You shook his arm off of you. "Boy, bye!" 

He smiled at you as you walked into the girls locker room.

You changed into your day clothes, then left the locker room. Y/f/n already left her class is far from the P.E. class.

When you got out, so did Calum. You walked past him & he pulled on the string of your backpack.

"Hey, um, can you show me where my class is?" He scratched the back of his neck.

You looked at his schedule & nodded your head. "We have the same class."

You two walked back into the cold together, a bunch of students in clumps pushed you into Calum's side.

But even when the clumps of students left, you stayed at his side, he didn't seem to mind either.

When you got to Math, he opened the door for you & you thanked him.

There was no seating chart so he sat next to you.  It was just a review day that day, & whatever school Calum went to, taught him well. He knew everything.

Throughout the whole class you & Calum talked about what you both liked, dislikes, & random topics that seemed to just pop out of no where.

At the end of class it was lunch, & you led Calum to where you usually sit. When lunch ended you walked him to his class which you two sadly didn't share.

He gave you his number & asked if you wanted to hang out after school.

"Yeah, I can."

The new kid stole your heart.

Luke:

"No, Y/n! Last time we left you alone, you threw a party so yes at 16 years old you are going to have a baby sitter!" Your mom yelled at you.

You had a scowl on your face, you knew when your mom did the yelling that the decision was final.

"You will stay inside the Penthouse, no reason for you to leave, there's an arcade, a spa everything you'd want." Your dad said putting on his blazer then grabbing your mother's hand.

As they walked towards the door, someone rang the bell.

Your father opened the door.

"Y/n, Luke will be watching you while me & your mother go out tonight."

In walked a tall boy with blonde curly hair, (A/N: curly haired luke is the best luke) and deep blue eyes.

"Is this the Y/n? The one who threw a party in a hotel? That's pretty rad- bad, it's bad."

Your parents started to walk out the door. "Yup, that's her! We'll be leaving now! Make sure she gets to bed at 11!" Your mom shouted then closed the door.

"Did they just hire you on the spot?" You asked Luke.

Luke walked towards the living room, getting comfortable & turning on the TV. "Yup!"

You couldn't believe it.

Your parents own 5 star hotels around the globe & they hire a boy who's not that much older than you, no interview or nothing, to watch you?

You started to walk away when Luke asked you where you were going.

"The arcade room."

"You have a arcade?!"

* * * *

You & Luke spent approximately 3 hours in the arcade room. He literally played at every station.

Even though you can just use a key to get a gumball out, you liked the challenge of having to make it stick to the suction cup, & winning.

"How rich are you?! "Luke asked. You had a game that wins you actually little nuggets of gold, which was what he was looking at. "You have millions of gold nuggets in here!" He stuck his face to the glass, his nostrils looked pig like.

"Extremely." You said. You weren't one to really brag about it, but if someone asked you'd tell.

Luke stayed in the arcade for a while when you heard him yell: "Oh sh*t!"

Tou ran back into the arcade, you were watching TV, & saw Luke's hands covering his face.

"Are you okay?!" You held his face in your hands. "Are you hurt?"

He uncovered his face. "Yeah I'm fine."

You noticed that you were literally all up in his face, you could feel his gentle exhales on your lips.

You snapped out of your trance, taking your hands off his face. "Well what was it?"

Luke cleared his throat, a little blush on his cheeks started to fade. "I took this babysitting job for some extra money for my band, but I just remembered. We had a gig today!"

"Where's the gig at?"

"A hotel lobby." He took out his phone. "I'm gonna call my mates, let them know I can't make it-"

"No," You shook your head. "We can just go to your gig!"

"I have to watch you-"

"Let's be real here, do you really want to watch me, a 16 year old?"

Luke looked at you then rolled his eyes. "Fine."

You knew he was happy to be able to make it to his gig.

You grabbed your fur coat, & put on your versace heels, your makeup was neat & so was your hair, you grabbed your clutch and you walked back into the livingroom.

"Okay let's go- whoa what are you wearing? It's cute & all but that's not what you wear to a gig!" Luke pushed past you into your room.

"I'm going to teach you how to dress for gigs, like mine."

Luke searched & found the perfect outfit.

Black ripped skinny jeans, a muscle tank, & a flannel. At the bottom of your closet were some doc martens.

"Here put this on. I'll be waiting."

Besides the jeans, you didn't remember when you bought these items, but you still wore them.

You & Luke left the hotel & hailed a taxi.

"I should've kept my coat, it's cold!" You complained.

"Trust me, you're going to like at least one song, & it'll make you want to jump around, you'll heat up."

It was silent in the cab.

"How old are you?" You asked Luke.

"You never ask a lady their age."

You laughed. "No, I'm serious."

Luke looked at you. "I'm 18." (A/N: I know Luke's not 18 in real life but he is now in here)

He was only 2 years older than you.

It was silent again but then the cab driver pulled up to hotel they were singing at.

Luke got out the reached for your hand. You grabbed it & got out the cab. He paid the driver & shut the door.

You both realized you were still holding each other's hand.

Luke tried to pull his hand away but you held on tighter & he decided to keep his hand around yours.

You two walked into the hotel, seeing that in the lobby there were 3 boys setting there things up.

"Michael!" Luke yelled.

The boy with bright red hair looked towards you two. He saw Luke, then you & stared in confusion.

"We thought you weren't going to be here, I was gonna sh*t bricks!" Michael said. "Who's this?"

You stuck out your hand. "I'm Y/n, a friend of Luke's." You smiled at him.

Michael & the other boys seemed to like you.

"Okay Luke, your guitar is in the case under the stage, we start in 10!"

You sat at a table as they set up their things. As you waited more & more people started to come so you went up front.

Then it started.

"Hi, we're 5 Seconds of Summer & tge first song we're gonna play is Heartache on the Big Screen!"

Lights were dimmed as they started to play.
Luke was right, you were going to like at least one song, but you didn't think it'd be the first.

You jumped up & down doing your own little dances not noticing that Luke had his eyes on you the whole time.

* * * *

Luke lied.

He said you'd like at least one song & you ended up liking all.

"Anymore gigs?" You asked holding onto his arm.

He brung you in closer. It was late night, & cold. You're parents called to say that they would be home around 10:00 am, so you weren't going to get caught.

"Yeah, why?"

"I want to see more of you & your shows."

You saw blush appear on his cheeks & a grin on his face.

You had a feeling you & Luke would make it.

$$$$$$$

So how was it?

Well this is the start of my 5sos interracial imagines & I hope you like them! Love ya ❤❤❤

Published - September, 30th, 2016 @11:17 pm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 42 17
imagines.. for R5Family on instagram and wattpad, requests are closed.
161K 4.5K 25
Just read it and find out 😊
826K 23.4K 68
- 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 - 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭...