One Last Snap

By BeyondBrooke

Intro- My name is Bailey. I found a camera and I didn't know it have tons of power and could cause a lot of d... More

Chapter 1: Click

Chapter 2: Let there be light

12 5 0
By BeyondBrooke

I was falling into darkness. But at the same time, I was spinning around and around. It was like I couldn't control myself anymore. What did the camera do? I thought as I was still falling and seeing nothing nearby me. Just as I was getting used to the darkness and the spinning. A bright light flashed and the words: " Oh if only it was that easy!" came out! Wait a minute, I thought, That's what I said before I clicked that button! I was trying to shield my eyes from the bright light that had flashed. Then it got quiet. I heard a small snap as if someone just took a picture! I somehow stopped falling and I was now floating. A stopwatch had floated directly to me and the time had stopped! Well, since nothing's happening I'll introduce myself properly! Ok, as I said before, my name is Bailey, I am 14 years old. I am from Texas and raised by my mother. I hate drama, raisins, fake people, bullying, etc. I have brown hair, blue eyes, wear small rings on my fingers, I behave very well, I'm 5'4 in height. I speak a little bit of Spanish but mostly English. I really like designing clothes and to sing. Oh yeah, I have a pet ferret named Louise ( named after my grandmother ), and she's a little smelly, has a wet nose and plays with a small toy mouse named Marley. But I don't want to bore you by telling you guys so much about me. I can't help but wonder what's going to happen to me. I looked at the stopwatch and threw it as hard as I could! Unfortunately, it must've done something because I was now falling and spinning again but this time, the stopwatch came back and almost hit me but I had moved out of the way. I was getting really bored and upset. Then, another thing came floating towards me. This time it was a candle! I picked it up and the candle immediately lit up. I looked around and saw I was attached to these strings that were spinning and something to make me feel and look like I was falling! That explains a lot. I saw half a pancake on the floor and picked it up. It looked fresh, as if someone had just taken a bite! It looked amazingly delicious, so I thought Well, why not? And took a huge bite out of the pancake. I had this weird tingling feeling, that I ignored. I found a bunch of signs that named everything. For instance, one sign said the 'kitchen.'Another said 'bathroom.'The one that interested me the most was the one that said 'Living Room.' So I examined the directions and walked to the living room. As I entered the living room, I took in the room smell. It smelled like... Cinnamon! I went over to one of the large chairs. It smelled similar to dogs but not exactly a dog. It was a differ type of dog, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then these fake statues of horse guards somehow managed to turn their heads towards me. I was thinking Okayy that's not creepy at all! When I turned around to read the poems on the wall, I heard something move. I froze. I turned around very slowly and saw that the statues weren't fake. They were real! It was kind of disturbing because it had a horse head, but the body was so bony and it a few drops of blood were dripping from his nose. He had a flail as a weapon, ( a flail is one of those stick things with a spiked ball on a chain ) and he started swinging it. The horse next to him was incredibly buff and had a mace club as her weapon ( medium sized stick with spikes around a part of the sides and one sticking out exactly at the top. She was beating the air. Then the last one, it wasn't a man nor woman. It had a Yellow Frog face with orange earrings and it was wearing a dress with pants. The type of shoes it was wearing were pointed boots. It's hands were like a man, but legs like a strong woman. It's neck had a Adams Apple but it's skin looked ever so smooth. Now the weapon it was carrying was a War Flail!!!! ( same as a flail but has 4 spike balls!!! ) I was terrified. They all stared at me and I knew if I made a sound of move, they would attack! It's been 2 minutes and my stomach made a growling sound. That's when they tried attacking. I was panicking and hid behind a small shelf again and put a small blanket on. I was hoping that I had the camera with me. But I didn't see or feel it. I peeked from under the blanket and saw it across the room, on the chair. I was thinking of way to get there, because there was a lot of desks and it was possible for me to get the camera without getting caught. So I crawled over to the desk that was closest to the chair. As soon as I stood up, the bony horse reached for the camera and said " Looking for this?" But the thing is, his voice was squeaky so it was funny. I laughed and I regretted it. He picked me up and threw me towards the ceiling where there was chains. I grabbed onto a chain so I wouldn't fall and hurt myself but I ended tying myself up. Now what was I going to do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 469 28
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
10.9K 594 38
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
170K 5.3K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
19.8K 1.5K 40
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end รจ sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...