LOSE MY MIND -harry Styles Fa...

By slayhazzaslay

Ruth is 16 and has a crush on the rising star singer - harry styles who is not really known so much . But... More

chapter 1 .

324 78 85
By slayhazzaslay

Ruth:-

Today is the last day of school. Yes our summer break starts . we get holidays for 3 months cause we finished our final exams for eleventh grade .

I feel so dizzy today . I couldn't get sleep last night , i came to know that harry styles had a girlfriend and couldnt stop searching for information about them and about that stupid lucky girl .

My cousin sister lives in Albania with her boyfriend . She works as a news editor . so i get all the information about anything from her . yesterday when I asked her about harry and grace she gave the news :-

Its said that TV actress grace Johnson and singer harry styles are in a very contended relationship . harry styles said that " she is just so kind , beautiful and could do anything to keep me happy " .

Yeah right . it already sounds as if she forced him with a knife on his throat to say those dumb lines .

I was snapped back from my thoughts as my best friend ava came up to my locker and spoke up, "hey girl " said ava hyperly like always . " hey" i replied back.
" you know harry styles just posted a photo of him and his girl friend on instagram ." she said in teasing tone . sighing i say " i don't even wanna know ." And started walking away slowly to keep up pace with her .

"Fine , chuck it . But are you coming the party on Friday? "

"What party?"

"Remember Rebecca ?. My senior year friend ? ,she kept another party at her house and she also insisted for you to come " .

"You know these kind of parties have never been my thing "

" Maybe if don't sit at home like a couch potato , keep stalking harry like a creep and get out and have fun , it can be your thing".

I glare at her . " come on Ruth !!! " she say draging the th " atleat do it for me ?"

"Ugh fineee" i say irritated .

Hey ppl !!! . This is my first time writing a fan fiction . Im only 13 and also not that good in English .im from muscat. i know the chap is kinda trashy but plssss cope up with me .

Thanyouuu . ilygsm !!!!!

Roshniiio.

☺❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
72.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.