A heart of his own (Saiki Kus...

Bởi TheLoneMango

**This story is discontinued-- I don't know what I was on when I wrote this so I don't really get it haha...*... Xem Thêm

Memories of a passionate friendship. (1)
Being somewhat attractive is hard. (2)
A Dream Come True (4)
A day to ourselves (5)
Abduction (6)
The safe way home (7)
Welcome home... Mom. (8)
My mind is empty o_o (A/N)
Back to school T_T (9)
A/N...?
The trip. (10)
WOW. (a/n)
Halloween! (Filler Chapter)
Expectation...? (ANOTHER A/N SORRY...)
Christmas Time!! (Filler Chapter)
Hiatus
**NOT AN UPDATE (so don't get excited), BUT A MESSAGE**

Matching accessories (3)

10.3K 218 133
Bởi TheLoneMango

Your POV

I looked out the window to see the beautiful sky. I saw some birds in a nest. They all flew away. I heard lots of footsteps from switching classes, I got kinda lonely without Kusuo-kun here... Not to mention I can't communicate with him through telepathy. But I'll get to see him later. As soon as I get out of here.

"U-Um (L/n) (F/n)?" The nurse peeped in.
"You can go now. You're free to go home." She smiled shyly.
"Okay. Thank you." I got up and grabbed my bag. While I was walking, someone suddenly turned a corner and bumped into me. I fell on my behind. They seemed in a rush.
"Oh! Sorry about that!" I looked up to see a purple haired guy with a bandanna look at me funny. He poked my shoulder.
"...?" He sighed of relief.
"Whew you're real." I was puzzled. What could he possibly mean by "real" What is there a person who looks like me who ISN'T real?
"Um..." I looked around. He seemed dazed by my appearance.
"U-Uh really sorry about that! Im Toritsuka Reita." He smiled.
"I'm (L/n) (F/n). Nice to meet you!" 
"I'm sorry but I have to bring the sheet of paper to my teacher. I'll see you sometime soon!" And he ran off.
"See ya!"

I continued to walk down the empty halls. 'Hmm... Maybe I should just wait a the park... Or maybe grab something to eat...' Well school does end at 3:00... and It's only 2:30... I'll just go grab something to ea- Wait... My situation's different... I should stay home and wait... But I'm hungry and I didn't prepare anything... I guess I could just cook... But... Y'know what. I'll stay home. It's best if I don't go out since my powers were disabled, somehow.
"I better hurry." I sped up my pace cautiously looking around for suspicious people.  I arrived at home safe and sound. I think I'll leave at 2:55. Maybe I should change or... I looked at my clothing. Yeah... I went up to my room and changed into some comfortable casual wear. My parents were both at work and I had no siblings, at least none here. My sister went to stay back in Canada. I went to sit on the couch and browse my phone. No new mail. Nothing new. I looked at the time and it was already 2:45. You decided to grab a little snack so your stomach wouldn't grumble as you talked with Kusuo. That would've been embarrassing. Hopefully you two could both go grab something to eat. It was already 2:55. I got up put away my plate and walked out. I decided to bring a small bag in case. You never know.

I walked out to the park. Kusuo-kun wasn't there yet. You swung on the swings. It's been awhile since I did this. I looked up at the sky.
"The sky is so pretty today..." As your (h/c) hair flew in the wind. You checked the time on your watch. It was now 3:02. Kusuo-kun should be here any minute now. You looked around and saw a figure walking towards you. To avoid any confusion or embarrassment, you decided to wait for them to come. I started to slow down my swinging pace. Just in case I had to run. Well.. Jumping off the swing and running would've been cool too... Well better safe than sorry. The figure got closer and closer. You were finally able to see their face. Whew. Luckily it was just Kusuo.
"Yo!" I said walking closer. He just waved. I couldn't really make out what he was trying to say, but you were pretty sure he was curious about how you were feeling.
"If you're wondering, I'm feeling much better and also, No I didn't bump into anyone along the way. Just Toritsuka-san while leaving the school. He looked relieved. He sat down on the swings with you.
"So..." I looked at the ground. I was honestly still pretty hungry, considering the fact that I only had a small snack. I decided to break the silence.
"Sooooo... How was classes?" He gave a little shrug. I assumed he meant that they were okay.
"I see..." It was pretty awkward. But then it struck me.
"Oh by the way," He looked at me.
"Why did you call me out here anyway?" I tilted an eyebrow. He looked down then stood up. he looked through his bag. I stood up as he did that. I was utterly curious as to what he could be giving me. He pulled out a headband with similar antenna and pins like his. He blushed and handed them to me. The pins looked a little painful but from the look on his face, he assured it was fine. I put them on and I immediately stumbled and had to regain my balance.

"Hey? Can you hear me?"  My eyes were wide open.
"Y-Yeah." I blushed. I didn't know he could create things like this. The pins didn't hurt at all. But I blushed at the fact that we had matching head accessories. He noticed why I was blushing and blushed a light shade of pink.
"A-Anyway. Does your head still hurt?" He asked.

"No, not really. It feels a lot better now."  All thanks to this hairband.
"Whew. I'm glad it worked."  He walked up to you and gave you a hug.
"I was so worried."  He said.

"I thought I wouldn't be able to talk to you for a long time."  You hugged him back.
"Yeah... It was sorta awkward... And it made me look crazy."  You laughed.
"Hah. Yeah. That's okay...(F/n)-chan, you're so warm... I don't wanna let go."  He hugged me a little tighter.
"..."  I didn't know how to reply. We parted. He looked at me
"Anyway, it seems like you're hungry, are you not?"  He smiled. He smiles more often now. That's a good sign.
"Yeah... Kinda..."  I scratched the back of my neck. He took my hand.
"C'mon, let's go. I know a nearby cafe."   You blushed at the hand contact. But you followed him.
"Okay!" I really felt happy around Kusuo. I felt... Safe. I felt, relieved. Like all my troubles were taken away. I wonder if he felt the same way... I looked at him as he dragged me towards the shopping district. He sat us down. Letting go of my hand. I looked at the menu. It was all sorts of baked treats. I just ordered some cookies. Different flavours. And a hot chocolate! (Assuming you don't like coffee.) It arrived at your table. It looks like Kusuo just ordered hot chocolate.

I starting tasting the cookies. Sampling each one. Even though I only had 4 different flavours... I decided that the classic chocolate chip was the best. But I ate them all in the end. 

Saiki POV

I watched (F/n)-chan as she ate her cookies. Her face was so cute when she tried them all, deciding which was best. I felt different around her. Different than when I'm around Nendou, Toritsuka or Kaidou. She made my heart race. It was harder to keep my cool around her. If I didn't keep my cool around her, I would be acting like those guys who like Teruhashi-san.
*remembers* O-Oh T-Teruhashi-san. *end of flashback whatever* That wouldn't be good. More importantly, she said earlier she bumped into Toritsuka. I hope he didn't hit on her like he usually does with other girls. I didn't care about them. I only cared about (F/n)-chan, and (F/n)-chan only... She's mine and mine onl-

"U-Um... Kusuo-kun?" I came back to my senses. It seems like I lost my sanity again. I can't let her see me like this again.
"S-Sorry I was just thinking of s-something." Aw crap. I seem pretty suspicious now. Luckily she just shrugged it off. But it seemed like it stuck to her. I act like that when I hear her talking about other guys or her hanging out with other guys. I don't know what kind of emotion this is. It's, describable. I feel like if my heart beat any faster, I'd die. But I can't die now. I'd die for her.
She finally finished her cookies. We were both fighting for the bill.
"I'll pay."
"Really, it's okay you don't have to pay for me."
"No. I insist."
"I double insist." We fought over the bill.
"I double insist on my insist." I countered.
"I insist the insist that I insisted." She said starting to get slightly confused.
"I insist on the insist where I insisted." I replied.
"I insist on the insist where I insisted on that insist." She countered.
"I insist on the insist where I insisted on my previous insist."  She knew she really couldn't win against a response like that.
"I disagree with the insist which you insisted on your previous insist."
"I agree with the insist in which I insisted on insisting on my previous insist."
"Um, who's gonna pay the bill?"
"I will." She said. I lightly elbowed her arm. I raised my hand. She gave up and let me pay the bill. She seemed to be getting confused anyway. We started to walk back to her house.
"Oh by the way Kusuo-kun, I wanted to ask."  I looked at her, puzzled.
"What is it?"  I replied.
"When exactly can I take these off?" She asked.
"Try to avoid taking them off as much as possible. If you take them off, and someone catches you unguarded, you won't be able to save yourself in time. And... I probably wouldn't be there either... But just in case." She nodded.
"Okay. I have another question..." She blushed a bit.
"?"
"C-Can I hold your hand?"
She looked away for a bit. I looked back at her in shock then nodded.
I grabbed her hand and entwined our fingers. I held her hand tightly.
"T-Thanks."
"No problem..."

"This is..." We were just in time for the sunset. It looked almost a pretty as that day. I saw her starting to cry.
"Why're you crying?" I looked at her worried. Wiping away a tear that fell from her eye.
"Ahh sorry... I just remembered that day." She said, looking at the sun.
"Oh yeah... That..."  I squeezed her hand lightly.
"That was the day you left..." I remembered that day when she left. After she went inside, I walked home crying. I never thought I'd experience that kind of emotion. (F/n)-chan was the one who showed me how all those emotions felt. I was torn apart. My mom and dad couldn't take it when they saw me run up to my room and lock the door. I stayed there for a straight two weeks. Broken and torn to pieces. I never felt so sad in my entire life, in fact that was the first time I ever felt sad. I never wanted to experience that emotion ever again. But then I felt a longing for her presence. I felt like I couldn't live on without seeing her face once more. I was depressed until recently. When we were reunited. I noticed that we were staring at each other for a straight five minutes. I realized how long I had been staring at her. And I felt my face heat up. I pulled her a bit closer to me. I moved her head to face me. I slowly leaned in for a kiss. I could tell she was shocked but then she kissed back. It wasn't long before we parted. Both with pink stained faces. 
Then I said,
"I love you (f/n)-chan... I always have... And I always will..."
"I love you too."  
And with that I pulled her into a tight embrace. Planting a kiss on her forehead. Then we walked back to her house, hand in hand.

My dream had finally become true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry if I rushed this too much... If that's the case then I'll just rewrite it but for now I'll leave it like that. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

123K 4.5K 24
♡ COMPLETE ♡ ➩ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...
6.8K 206 9
Y/N is a popular teen idol who's looks, and talents make her know from all over the globe. Thought she is originally from Japan. More specifically To...
1.4K 15 14
WARNING NOTE: - I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS - THIS CONTAINS VIOLENCE - THIS MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN SOME SMUTT (nudity) - THANK YOU FOR CHOSI...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...