Surviving The End (The Academ...

By LoveAshleyNicole

Emergency alert system activated. Panicked voices. The smell of rotting flesh and death. Devastation. On Fri... More

The beginning of the end.
The end of being alone.
Calling Dr. Green
Meeting Kota
Meeting Victor
Becoming Trouble
Meeting Nathan
He calls me Miss. Sorenson
He says I'm his Aggele.
If he's North, then Im headed South.
MRE's And Silas Hugs.
Night Watch And Bad Dreams.
Saved By A Prince.
Your My Meanie
Into The Woods We go.
Pam.
Welcome To The Morgan Estate.
Stronger Than Strong.
Monsters In My Memories.
The Three Amigos And The Big Scare.
Each New Day Brings Hope.
The Supply Run From Hell.
Getting My Boys Back.
While You're Away.
Honey, I'm home.
Point. Blank. Period.
On Our Own.
Your My Saving Grace.
Traveling With The Tomas.
Becoming The Hunted.
The Fire In His Eyes.
Waiting For Malen'kaya Ptichka.
Making New Friends.
Facing A Fear.
She's One Hell Of A Bird.
Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place.
Family Meeting.
Self Defense Lessons.
Wasting Time. (Part 1)
Waisting Time (part 2)
AUTHOR NOTE.
AUTHOR NOTE.

Admitting My Mistakes.

5.6K 341 32
By LoveAshleyNicole

North's POV:

What the fuck did I just do?

That's the only thing that's going through my mind as I haul ass to try and catch up to Sang baby. God damnit, I'm a class fucking A asshole for what I just did. I internally scream at myself.

I hadn't meant to blow up on baby like that. Never my baby, and yet I did. I couldnt take seeing the Toma teams hands all over her, and when she kissed Brandon-albeit on the cheek- all i could see was red. She probably fucking hates me now but I know I fucked up and I need to make this right. As soon as she took off it took me .5 seconds to realize I might have just made the biggest mistake of my life all because I let my fears and insecurities get the better if me.

I burst through the back door and round the corner bolting up the stairs as fast as I can. I hear her door slam and I'm desperate now to fix this.

"Sang baby!" I call out, practically begging her not to lick herself away as I hit the top of the stairs and book it towards her room.

I slam into the door trying to open it but its locked and I can hear the scraping on the floor of something being pushed in front if it. Damnit baby. No, no, no. God no. Please. I bang and pound on the door begging her to open it, I can hear the desperation in my voice now and I don't even care that I'm crying.

I fucking love this girl...

And I just fucked everything I've shared with her up.

"Baby! Baby please. Let me in, please. I'm sorry. God, I'm so fucking sorry." I call to her choking on the emotions causing a lump in my throat. She doesn't answer but I can hear her sobs getting louder and I can feel my heart being ripped out of my chest from the sound, knowing I'm the reason behind it.

"Mr. Taylor...Mr. Taylor...NORTH!" Mr. B. bellows at me and rips me away from her door. I wanna swing at him, he doesn't get it, I need to fix this, but then again right now I've got half a mind to go downstairs and let both Silas and Raven beat me to a pulp.

I feel a hand grab my shoulder and I'm quickly spun around to face Luke. He's pissed at me. I can see it in his eyes. I know he wants to tell me off and I'm ready to take it, but what he does next surprises me.

He hugs me.

It's then that I realize I'm still crying and I'm grateful nobody has said anything yet. I stop my crying slowly and pull back turning to Mr. B. after he clears his throat.

"Mr. Taylor junior, what happened today...was more than uncalled for and I expect you to fix this, along with completing 2 hours alone first thing tomorrow morning, and then we will be having a combined family meeting." Mr. B. says sternly and I can tell he's holding back if the lightning and thunder in his cold, steel eyes have anything to say about it but keep my mouth shut and nod, all my brothers nodding as well.

"I expect you've learned your lesson then?" He asks and I nod again.

"Good, you are to stay here until you fix this mess you've gotten yourself into, but so help me god if I hear you so much as raise your voice towards Miss. Sorenson..." He trailed of and I nodded rapidly, and they all turned to leave, silas and Luke clapping me on the shoulders on the way out. I didn't want to know what would happen, It didn't matter anyways. I would not let myself yell at baby like that ever again.

God, my baby.

My sweet, lovable Sang baby. She didn't deserve one nasty fucking word I said to her. She didn't do anything to deserve that.

I leaned back on the wall and slowly sank to the floor, with my head hung in my hands. I had to think of a way to get her to forgive me...

***

I waited for 2 hours in the hallway for her to come out. She stopped crying about 30 minutes ago and my heart broke every damn second I could hear her in there, alone, crying because of what I'd said.

Finally tired of waiting I enter my room next door. She's got a balcony connected to her room so I quickly scale the wall and drop down onto the little porch and peek inside. The site that greets me shatters my already broken heart a little more.

Sang baby's laying on the floor, she's curled into a ball and from the shaking and the scrunched up look on her face I can tell she's having a nightmare. Damnit, I really fucked up.

I make quick work of picking the lock and slowly stalk over to her. I push a few strands of hair out of her face and let my fingers run through them noticing the way she relaxes at my familiar touch. It helps, a bit to know at least in her sleep she still wants me.

I gently slip one hand under her knees and the other behind her back before lifting her up bridal style and moving us to the bed. I hesitated but reluctantly put her down and moved to go sit on the couch across the room when a her tiny, broken voice cut through the quiet room and strait to my heart.

"North Star?" She asked softly, her voice was horse from crying and I had to choke back a sob at the use of my pet name. I turned around to look at her. She was still fucking gorgeous...

Her hair was a mess, her normally vibrant green eyes slightly bloodshot from the tears, and I don't know how it's possible when she had been crying for as long as she had but she was still beautiful.

"Yeah, Sang baby." I replied softly. I wanted to run to her, hold her, kiss her...fuck just touch her but I knew I didn't deserve to. Hell, after what I did I'm lucky to even have a fucking pet name.

She silently got up out of bed and just stood there, looking at me. Her eyes were searching my face but I couldn't meet her eyes, I didn't want her to feel guilty when this was all my fault.

She walked closer to me and I looked away, ready for her to demand I leave her room and to apologize. I looked back at her, the words on the tip of my tongue but they got stuck when she reached up and wrapped her arms around me and began to cry.

My heart stopped for all but 3 seconds before restarting again and I quickly pulled her against my chest. I kissed the top of her head repeatedly before pressing my cheek to the side of her head and I could feel the tears coming down my face.

"Baby? Oh god, Sang baby. I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't mean it. I was mad and I took it out on you. Your not a fucking whore. You never have been. Fuck...baby girl I'm sorry. Please." I begged through the tears, she nodded her acceptance but she was shaking now and it broke me.

I quickly picked her up and brought her back to the bed. I layer her down and quickly stripped of my shirt, I needed to feel her against me. To know she was there, that this was real, and that she truly didn't hate me.

I slowly layed down in top of her. Being careful not to crush her and my mouth crashed down onto hers, I could taste our intermingled tears but I didn't care at the moment. Right now was about showing the girl that I loved just how much I needed her in my life. I kissed her with everything I had, all my worry, all my passion, all my heart...Everything.

The need to breath broke the kiss and we were both panting as I trailed kisses from her cheeks down to her collarbone. I shifted to get more comfortable and pulled back to look at her. She leaned up and pressed a small kiss to the corner of my mouth before trailing kisses down my jaw and neck.

I growled when her hands lightly scratched at my chest and before I could do anything else she lowered her head and sank her teeth into my neck, not hard enough to break skin but enough to leave a mark. I stiffened and ground my hips into her with a deep animalistic groan.

Ho-ly. Shit.

What the fuck was that? I thought but my mouth had other ideas as she released me and pulled back.

"Fucking shit..." I all but moaned out.

"North, oh god. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She worried and I shook my head rappidly. Hurt me? Fuck me, I damn near blew my load from that alone and she was worried she'd hurt me?

"No...fuck, do it again." I growled out lowly, and she did. My hips bucked into hers and I grinded into her over and over again before pulling back, gripping her hair, lowering my mouth to her neck and biting down the same way.

Her hips bucked wildly underneath me as she moaned loudly and I smiled against her neck before pulling back and kissing over the love bite I'd just left her gently. I rolled off of her and pulled her into my chest as we both breathed heavily.

"That was..." I trailed off trying to find the right word.

"Intense?" She offered and I nodded shooting her a small smile.

"Hell yeah it was. Where the fuck did you learn that baby?" I questioned curiously and It was like hearing angels sing when she giggled.

"I just couldn't help myself, you looked good enough to eat." She whispered but threw in a wink for good measure. I barked out a laugh before pulling her close and nuzzling her neck while I played with her hair just watching her as she fell asleep.

I knew we'd have to talk it out more thoroughly tomorrow and I had a lot of explaining and making up to do, but right now she felt like home in my arms and I'd be damned if I ever burned the bridges that lead me there again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.1K 45
Sterek story. Stiles he gets bullied he Hates himself. And harms himself. his only real friends are Scott and Cora. Well Cora has a twin. Dere...
56.9K 3.5K 10
After being hunted by the largest and most dangerous gang in all of Russia, Sang Sorenson knows it's time to get away to a new country. Barely escapi...
5.7K 71 8
Lucy : watch commander Age: 27 Tim: nurse Age: 38 Angela: officer Age: 35 Wesley: nurse (tims boss) Age: 36 Nolan: T.O Age: 45 Celina: rookie A...
68.2K 4.5K 36
Fanfiction based on C. L. Stone's the Ghost Bird Series. I do not own The Academy Ghost Bird Series. Characters are the property of C. L. Stone and a...