The Witch Who Cried Demon

By -Mileena-

When purple met black, they created something bright out of the darkness... Raya Konstantinov was a part of t... More

Part One
Epigraph
Prologue
Official Playlist Part I
Chapter One: The Provocative Witch and The Friday Night Out
Chapter Two: The Enlightened Witch and The Fancy Party
Chapter Three: The Negotiating Witch and The Deal With A Vampire
Chapter Four: The Traveling Witch and The Trip To Italy
Chapter Five: The Adamant Witch and The Talks With The Demon
Chapter Six: The Independent Witch and The Kidnapping Of The Mate
Chapter Seven: The Curious Witch and The Story Time Session
Chapter Eight: The Disturbed Witch and The Trip To The Grave
Chapter Nine: The Promised Witch And The Ritual of Resurrection
Chapter Nine and a Half: The Moon Goddess and Her Love For The Sun
Part Two
Epigraph
Prologue
Official Playlist Part II
Chapter Eleven: The New Witch and Her First Day In Hell
Chapter Twelve: The Exhausted Witch and The First Day of Training
Chapter Thirteen: The Observant Witch and The Meeting Of Twelve Clans
Character Aesthetics: Raya
Character Aesthetics: Seth
Character Aesthetic: Sila

Chapter Ten: The Awkward Witch and The Angel's Explanations

136 8 0
By -Mileena-

"So there's no need for us to hesitate..."

Chapter Ten: The Awkward Witch and The Angel's Explanations

As soon as I shot up from my position, i took in my surrounding. I was in an old room i've never been in before. It was more stone walls, but there was a window on the left side. There was a old dresser on by the window, and red tapestries all over the walls. I was on a big bed that i didn't remember falling asleep in. I had no idea where i was and i didn't like it.

"I felt you dying all the wall from hell." A voice said from the doorway.

I looked up and saw a solemnly look on Seth's face. I frowned and tilted my head. "I worried everyone in the room i was in and I was only worried about you Raya."

"I didn't mean to worry you, i know your life is connected to mine, i should have been more careful." I said shamefully.

"Ray, what happened?" Seth asked me.

"Celeste tried to kill me because her spell wasn't working, then a witch leeched me for my power, it exhausted me. How did i get here?" I asked still a bit lightheaded and confused.

"I brought you here. The pack is letting us stay here until you recover. Raya i felt like i was being set on fire." Seth explained.

I sighed. "It felt like that for me to."

Seth sighed and rubbed his face. "I never trusted that redheaded bitch, but you never listened to me. Instead, we're still on the revenge quest that puts your life on the line.

"I never thought it would get that far. I didn't think it would backfire." I explained.

"You think you're some invincible thing because you're some witch with power, but you're not, you can die." Seth began to raise his voice.

"I don't need a lecture, you're not my father, you're not in charge of me. You're just stuck here because of some bond we can't break." I yelled at him.

Seth's eyes went black and i backed up. "When will you get it Raya? I don't care what happens to me, I don't want you to die!"

"Seth, i'm going to need you to calm down, i would prefer not to die by demon." i started nervously.

Seth took a breath and his eyes faded back to his normal dark brown. "I care about you Raya, don't you get it. It's not just about survival, you're family."

I blinked a few times. Seth sighed. "I know i'm some demon stuck on your leash, but-" I cut him off.

"Seth, i care about you, forget this bond. It's just...i've been alone for a long time. My family died a long time ago. I don't know how show that i care properly and feelings usually make me feel nauseous, but it's you and i until i die. 

Seth smirked. "You and until, until you die."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Well i mean it's morbid, but true."

"Well i'm sure the scooby doo gang downstairs are dreading our appearance." Seth started.

I smirked up at him. "Let's go ruin their day."

Seth smiled down at me and stuck out his hand. i placed my hand in his and got off the bed. We walked downstairs with my arm around his. We walked into the foyer, where the other witch and the not so dead Leonardo were talking.

I awkwardly looked around. "Uh hi."

The witch frowned at him. "Hi."

"Um, so sorry about trying to kill your friend." I awkwardly apologized.

The witch crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. I frowned. "Is she okay?"

"Victoria is fine, she's upstairs with whom i believe is her mate." Leonardo answered.

I nodded. "Well that's good."

The sound of steps echoed closer to us and i looked around them to see Victoria and another random guy behind her. Why do they have so many people with them? Both the witch and succubus rushed over and threw their arms around each other. 

"I was worried about you." Victoria told the witch.

"Thank you, but i am okay." The witch said.

The succubus pulled the witch in for one last hug before they both pulled away. "Victoria, if i may speak with you in private." Leonardo spoke up from behind the witch.

The succubus looked over at him, and then back at her mate. "We'll be in the garden if you need me."

Her mate nodded and she kissed his cheek before leaving with Leonardo to the garden. Her mate looked over at Seth and I with the witch at his side. I let out a sigh. "So i guess i should explain all of this happened."

So that's what i did. We sat down at the kitchen table and pleaded my case to them, letting them know about everything with Celeste. Cyrus, whose name i learned, kept a stoic expression, while Angana, another learned name, looked at me with a look of pity. I kept my annoyance at that to myself.

Leonardo and Victoria walked back in. Victoria kissed her mate's cheek again and took a comfortable seat in her lap. While they laid on the PDA, Leonardo gave Angana a gentle smile which she returned. So both pairs were sitting on the opposite side of the table.

"There is something I must discuss with all of you." Leonardo stated to everyone.

"This looks like a family meeting, i'll just go." I said going to stand up.

"Raya and Seth, you are both included in this, so i would suggest you stay." Leonardo said as he gestured for us to sit back down.

I muttered some words under my breath and i sat back down. Leonardo gave me a small smile of gratitude. "Thank you."

He cleared his throat before he began speaking. "I'm assuming you would feel like the danger is over, Celeste Cignetti is dead and you can go on with your lives in peace as you once did. You would be wrong, Osvaldo Desimone, out there."

I felt a burst of anger at the mere mention of that man's name. Victoria looked over at Leonardo. "Who the heck is this guy?"

"Osvaldo Desimone is a bastard who does not deserve to still be alive, he's a warlock that murdered my family in cold blood." I spat out in anger.

Seth placed a comforting hand on my shoulder causing me to frown at him. Leonardo continued speaking. "Osvaldo is more than a warlock, he is a god, specifically the god of darkness and death. He is my lady's husband. They were meant to be the balance, she is life and light. He is her polar opposite. Together they rule over the kingdom's of the gods and humans. They even conceived one song together."

"Your lady, as in the moon goddess?" Victoria asked curiously.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What was i missing?

Leonardo nodded. "Unfortunately, my lady did not love Osvaldo, but she fell for another. She fell in love with the God on the Sun, and together they conceived a child in which they hid from Osvaldo with the protection of an Angel who was my lady's must trusted adviser. Osvaldo discovered their indiscretions and has trapped my lady in her kingdom to hunt her child down to end his life."

My heart began to race. My mind went back to my dream, It felt so real, and it turns out it is. Why was i dreaming about gods?

"Why are you telling us this?" Cyrus asked.

"Because this child, being born of two gods, is also a god. He is the god of Hope. If he were to die, all hope and good in the world would be lost, causing everything to turn to chaos and darkness, as Osvaldo would prefer." Leonardo responded.

"We have to stop him." Angana exclaimed.

"We will, my dear, but we have a long way ahead of us." Leonardo said to her.

I noticed Victoria raising her eyebrow at the two of them and i kept back a smirk. 

"So how do we stop him?" Victoria asked.

"The most important pieces of the puzzle are Angana and Raya." He stated.

What?

"Why us?" I asked.

"Angana is a descendant of my lady. Did you feel a connection with the dead at the cemetery?" Leonardo asked?

The witch nodded. "I felt something strange, it felt familiar as if i had been there before."

"It is because you have the power yet to be discovered. Descendants of my lady have the powers of necromancy, it is how you brought me back to my body." Leonardo explained.

"You have yet to explain why this involves me." I stated as i got annoyed with this conversation.

"There is a myth about two beings born under the same full moon, both of powerful witch descent. They are called Celestial sisters. My lady has informed me that you and Raya are celestial sisters. You are both a balance of light and dark."

I crossed my arms in disbelief. "How am i supposed to believe that?"

"Angana channeled your powers to bring me back to life, only celestial sisters could summon power from the other."

I pointed at Angana. "That reminds me, next time you want to suck the magic out of me, let me know, so i can promptly reject the offer."

She frowned at me. "I was not in control of my body, i definitely wouldn't have accepted help from someone who tried to kill my best friend."

We had a thirty second glare off before Leonardo cleared his throat again. "May I finish?"

I let out a huff while Angana nodded. "Raya is also needed because of her bond with you, Seth."

Seth raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"The song of Osvaldo and my lady is someone you are familiar with. Do you know a man named Lucifer?" He asked.

I was shocked but Seth looked furious. "You've got to be kidding me. Lucifer is Osvaldo's son, that son of a bitch."

Leonardo frowned in anger. "You dare insult my lady."

"Leonardo, it's a saying. He isn't really insulting the moon goddess." Victoria explained to him.

Leonardo sighed. "I apologize, but yes. If anyone could help us defeat Osvaldo, it would be Lucifer. Is there anyway you could speak to him?"

"Lucifer does not like to contact anyone since he put me in control. The only time he he comes to Hell is during our Jin Kuni, which is our day of the demon celebration. We hold parades and ceremonies in honor of Lucifer and the Yetakchi, which is me." Seth explained.

"How long until your day of the demon party?" I asked him.

"Three months. Until then I could go to hell and see if I could find another way to contact him." Seth responded.

Leonardo nodded. "Go to hell. We will figure out the rest, I'm sure we will have a plan in three months.

Seth nodded and stood up. I followed and we exited the dining room. We stopped in the foyer and he looked at me.

"I'm going to hell and i'm going to be there for a long time." Seth said to me.

"So, take me with you." I said back to him.

Seth raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I want to see where you are from, moyat demon."

Seth smirked at me. "You probably can't handle it."

I rolled my eyes and smirked back. "I can handle anything you throw at me. Until i die, remember."

Seth chuckled. "Until you die."

Seth stuck out his hand and i took hold. "So how does this work, do i close my eyes,  chant some spell-"

I blinked and I was somewhere completely different.

I looked around the new room and headed to the nearest window. I looked out in awe and Seth came from behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Welcome to Hell."

(AN: It's the end of part one! It took us a while to get here, but we're here. Part two will be all about Raya and her adjusting to Hell. It's going to be fun and i hope you stick around!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 2K 33
One day, I read that in real-life fairy tales, the princess sometimes needs to befriend the dragon and kill the prince, perhaps not to the most extre...
2.2K 107 15
Her resentment burns her alive... Since her horrible break up, Stella is living and functioning but like shell. She doesn't wish to get hurt, or viol...
1K 38 39
DEAREST details the events during the war for the magic weapon Lightning Scepter, between the demons of the Dark Force and the ancient and aristocrat...
827 98 14
❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 π‚π‡πˆπŒπ„, πƒπ„πŒπˆπ’π„ π–πˆπ‹π‹ π‚πŽπŒπ„. ❞ Saskia Vrana knows what to do when the Nights of Smoke come: Close the win...