Not Really Sam Weir

By thewolfwitch1998

When Agent Booth from the FBI and Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian get a call about an abused boy... More

The Call from Chippewa
Don't You Tell Anyone
First Arrival
Not Really Sam Weir
Seeing the Doctor
Time Alone with Uncle Jack
Time with Aunt Angela
Time With Aunt Cam
Court Day
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Discussion

240 7 0
By thewolfwitch1998

Booth's POV

Once Lance was safely in Brennan's office, we stood outside the office and were ready to discuss. I had dismissed Aubrey and the FBI was going to have a chat with him thanks to Caroline. The parents were in custody and there was nobody who could hurt him. So we walked a little farther away and each of us had a coffee. Bones was watching her office every few minutes. What can I say? Mama Bones! 

"What did you guys think of Lance?" Booth asked. 

Angela awed. "He's so adorable! And sweet. His goofy little grin is adorable." 

Brennan grinned. "He's technically a genius. Plus, he loves psychology."

"I love him already. He's such a sweetheart," Cam grinned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 998 14
Hey Everyone! This is my first Starco Fanfic! And I can promise, there's a lot of cheese. Rated: PG. Except for the romance. *cringe* It's weird to w...
253K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
675K 41.3K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...