Dragon Season [Fairy Tail] (D...

Von Crazycoffee4

The dragon slayers are acting weird. Does someone knows what is happening to them ? Bad summary :$ Hope you... Mehr

The first stage
Research
The departure
The dragon slayers

The mystery dragon slayer

170 7 1
Von Crazycoffee4

Mira's P.O.V

I was sad and I was worried. Even though Laxus told me to not worry.

I looked around to the guild.
What a sad moment for Fairy Tail...

I was cleaning some plate when the master came back. I saw that everyone was tense.

I guess I'm the one who is going to tell the master about the last few days...

I smiled at the master

Me : Welcome back master. How was your trip?

Makarov : It was...nice...

He looked around and every time he would look at someone that person would look away.
The tension in the air was unbearable but I kept smiling.

Makarov : Alright! Someone needs to tell me what's happening here!

Me : Well you see master...the dragon slayers started to be sick...

Makarov : Where are they?

Me : Yesterday they seemed a bit better and they left training with Sting and Rogue from Sabertooth. Oh and Cobra also...

Levy stepped forward.

Levy : Master we need to talk to you...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Laxus's P.O.V

We have been walking all day.

Of course with seven dragon slayers we couldn't take the train or any other way of transportation.

Even if Wendy is fine, I've got to admit that I didn't want to take the train as much as Natsu, Gajeel, Sting or Rogue.

We are heading to a mountain through a forest where there is no civilization.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Lucy's P.O.V

Mira invited Kagura here. She said Laxus told her she was marked too.
After we finished explaining everything that happened to the master.
Someone came in the guild hall.
She had a green cape and was with an exeed.
The girl had brown hair in a ponytail. The end of her ponytail was salmon pink. She had intense onyx eye.
Her exeed was beige and had a little dress.

??? : Is this the Fairy Tail guild?

Mira : Yes can I help you?

??? : Can I talk to the guild master?

Makarov : Yes it's me.

She looked around like she was trying to find someone.
She sniffed the air kind of like a dragon slayer...

???? : I'm sorry I thought there were dragon slayers here...

Erza : I don't want to look rude but who are you?

Thea : Oh! I'm sorry my name is Thea d- just Thea and this is Neexy. And i'm looking for the dragon slayers. I heard they was some of them here. Were they acting weird lately?

Levy : Yes...do you know what's happening to them?

Thea : Yes I know, and I know about that mark too.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thea's P.O.V

I know they were here...
I know HE was here...
My brother...

I knew that it was his mark on one of the girls.

Mira : You know about the mark?

Levy : Does it have a connection with the dragon slayers strange behaviors?

Me : Well yes, but I can't exactly tell you how...It's a dragon slayer secret...

Lucy : How come you know about it then?

Me : Oh! I'm a dragon slayer. I was raised by the Earth dragon Kiara.

Makarov : I'm afraid the dragon slayers are gone on a training trip.

Me : They can't really be training because in stage 4 they become weak when they are far away from their mat-well from people...

Levy : Stage 4?

Me : I'll explain everything the way I can it will be simpler.
The dragon slayers are going trough what's called Dragon season.
In dragon season each dragon slayers are...huh paired with someone.
There are five stage :
Stage 1; They act different with the person they are paired with. The first stage ends with the apparition of a spiral mark on the person they are paired with. The mark identify their paired one and smell like them.

I smell one girl's neck. It was my brother scent I smell. I was so happy.

Me : Stage 2; The mark drain the dragon slayers who are constantly exhausted.
Stage 3; It begins during stage 2. As they get their energy back, the dragon slayers feel the need to protect their pair by getting away from them. And they are right. At that stage the dragon slayers are too powerful.

Yukino : Why are you not affected?

Me : I'm not paired to anyone since I lived all my life in a forest.
I wasn't totally alone I had Neexy.
But now we have to find the other dragon slayers.

Kagura : Why?

Mira : They shouldn't be gone too far. I doubt they took a vehicle or the train...

Lucy : Yeah that's right...

Me : At the stage 4 the dragon slayers start to get weak if they are to far from their paired one. They could be in danger. We need to get all the marked people to get to the dragon slayer they are paired with.

I was really worried. I finally find my brother after all these years and he could be in danger.
Kiara would be so disappointed. She used to tell me that dragon slayer is dangerous everyday.

And now i'm late. All the dragon slayers left far away.

We need to hurry while I can still smell my brother. During stage 3 his scent his stronger that's how I was able to find him.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Lucy's P.O.V

Thea looked really stressed.

At that point everyone kind of split apart. The exeeds were all together and the master and everyone was figuring out if they could trust this newcomer.

She was alone so I went to talk to her.

Me : Are you alright? Is something wrong?

Thea: I'm fine. I actually miss my brother...

Me : Oh...

Thea : We should hurry up and find him and the other dragon slayers.

Me : Your brother is one of the-?

Makarov : OKAY LET'S FIND THE DRAGONS SLAYERS!

The guild : YEAH!!!!

Thea : Wait! We cannot bring the hole guilt...the dragons slayers are in a distance mode. They will smell you all and move even away!

She is right...

Thea : All we have to do is to bring the marked one close enough so that they won't die...

Makarov :
Gray, Erza, go get your pink haired partner with Lucy and take Yukino and Kagura.
Juvia, you know Gajeel the most you go with Levy.
Elfman, Lissana, you go with your sister and Kinana and take good care of Romeo too.
I want all the other to stay here in case something happens.
I trust you will save the dragon slayers Thea...

Erza : Don't worry master. We will help her! All the concern people go get ready meet you back here in an hour.

With all that we splat up each going home to pack for this new adventure. Since Thea didn't have nowhere to go I asked her to join me. She agreed and we left the guilt.
When we left I could've sworn I heard Juvia say something about wanting Grey to be a dragon slayer and be paired with him. That made me think:

Me : How do we know witch one of the dragon slayer we are paired with?

I kind of wanted to be paired with Natsu...
Wait. What?
I could be paired with Wendy too. She is nice.
Being paired with Gajeel or Laxus would be uncomfortable....
As for Sting or Rogue, I don't know how I feel about them but I guess it would be pretty awkward too...

Thea : Your mark smells like the dragon slayer you are paired with. As soon as we will see them I will be able to tell it to you .

Me : Oh...ok

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

That's all for this chapter

B-bye 👋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
777K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
127K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...