With A Smile [SEULRENE FANFIC]

Galing kay seulgiologist

First, homophobes are not allowed here. I'll write the story as if LGBT peeps are accepted in our community... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Bunnyrene
Bunnyrene 2.0
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Next day morning
Chapter 8
The "In denial" Couple 💁
The "In denial" Couple pt. 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'll make it up to you
I'll make it up to you pt. 2
Fall For You
Fin
BONUS (short)
Dying Inside (Bonus)
we got the first place!

Gom (Bear)

4K 72 6
Galing kay seulgiologist

"Krrriiiinggg!!!"

It's already 6:30 A.M. and then there's Seulgi... still sleeping as if her alarm didn't rang.

"It's fucking monday again." She utters.

She is Kang Seulgi. Her closest friends call her Ddeulgi, Seulgom/Seulbear or Seulgibear. Why? Simply because she looks like a bear. She's currently working as an architect in her own firm, in her own company. Seulgi's family is one of the richest family in their country. Owning a lot of companies and restaurants. She works during friday night till sunday evening. Then she attend school from mondays to fridays.

Seulgi is a very responsible person. Even if she's dumb, slow, always clueless and sensitive, she has an oh-so-wow brain. Smart as fuck.

She's good in drawing, singing, dancing and in terms of academics.

As of now she lives alone in the Philippines. Yes, herself only. Because her parents and siblings were nowhere to be found for business.

Known by her "gangster" attitude but she's bubbly (*^_____^*)

And one more thing about her....

She's hot as fuck, she can make everyone drool even girls ;)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3K 54 39
Before anything else. This is for Mature Readers only. Please be guided accordingly.... Kinakapatid ni Irene si Seulgi, She found Seulgi Hot noong un...
19.8K 413 19
Si Alyssa Valdez ay isang sikat na volleyball player sa pilipinas, siya ay may girlfriend na nangangalan na Dennise Lazaro pero mas madalas tawagin n...
778K 16.8K 42
Re-publishing this story due to the request of the previous owner's followers
6.2K 135 79
ano ba ako sayo? all this time i thought ako ang mahal mo. all this time hindi ako bumitaw All this time akala ko, ako pero bakit ganito? Umasa l...