Alphas Angel (completed)

By QueenKeely

I was eating my favourite- sticky chicken wings, when I heard a fierce possessive growl. I thought it was my... More

Alphas angel Note
Furious dad
Youre mine chicken
Overprotective mates
Broken
Hurt
Grandparents
The mark
Overprotectivness
I love him
Riley
Mate
Alpha of doom
Swimming and french kisses
Rogue
Cara
Staying
Luna
Leaving
Chapter 20- Girls day
Epilogue
Important note

Chicken heaven

137K 3.2K 925
By QueenKeely

Shay Mitchell as Lainey Knight

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

This content may not be copied to another, computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected or altered in any way, any violations can be punishable by law.
                                  ~~
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Alessandra, happy birthday to you!" Everyone from the pack sings.

"Make a wish Ale!" Someone shouts.

She closes her eyes then she blows out the candles, I shrug.

Now where was that buffet? Oh that's right!

I walk up to the buffet and lick my lips when I see the selections of sticky chicken wings.

Obviously I'm going to choose chicken not anything else, I pick up the end of the bone and bite into the sticky delight.

I moan and smile, this is the life.

I lean on the table and watch as Alessandra dances with dad, talking to him.

My eyes go wide when I feel myself falling backwards, I turn around quickly and grab as many chicken wings.

I fall on top of the table that's flat on the ground with hot dogs and sweets scattered around, I almost cry when I see chicken wings covered in dirt laying on the ground.

I wince and stand up with the chicken wings in my arms making my arms and hands sticky.

"Are you okay Lainey? I can clean it up for you" I smile at the pack member.

"Please clean it up before mum finds out" he nods and whistles, three teenagers come up to him and smile at me.

"We need to clean this up as soon as possible" they nod and start picking up the scattered food.

"Thanks" I mumble and pick out a chicken wing from my collection.

This is like chicken heaven

"Lainey why do you have chicken wings in your arms?" Mira asks.

I stop halfway through biting into my third wing and pull back "um.... You see" I scratch the back of my head "I was leaning on the table and it kind of fell so I grabbed as many chicken wings as I could" I sheepishly say.

"Lainey!" She exclaims.

"What? It's not my fault they were so tempting, sitting there waiting for me to eat them" she huffs.

"You and your chicken" I sigh dreamily.

"I know."

"You know the chicken was for others as well Lainey, it's Alessandra's birthday" I sigh.

"Mum and dad obviously put them in their because of me!"

She rolls her eyes "today's about Ale so I'm sure they wouldn't do that" I roll my eyes myself.

"Whatever."

"It's not whatever. I could tell mum" my eyes go wide and I shake my head.

"Don't do it Mira! You know mum" she has a sly smirk on her face.

"I won't tell if you give me a chicken wing" I gasp at her in disbelief.

"W-what? NO! How could you ask such a thing" I hide my chicken from her.

"Oh look, mums over there" I turn around quickly and stuff the chicken wings into her arms.

"Take them all!" I say and run away.

I walk into my home and wash off the stickiness, yuck. Maybe I shouldn't have carried the chicken wings in my arms, bad idea.

Once I'm clean I go back outside and join the party "LAINEY!" I hear and watch in horror as mum marches towards me.

Abort mission! Abort mission!

I sprint the other direction to get away from her wrath, she will catch me some day.

'Lainey, you and your chicken these days' my angel laughs.

'Shut up!' I whine at Samantha- that's my angels name.

Suddenly water surrounds me and I sigh "yes mum?"

I turn around and she gets rid of the water "you made some poor innocent boys clean up your mess what you should of been careful of in the first place! Firstly don't lean on the table, secondly don't just go for the chicken wings they aren't just for you, thirdly clean up your own mess!" I wince.

"Any more steps?" I joke but she keeps on a serious face "it was an accident" I whine.

"That accident caused us having to get more food Lainey" I shrug.

"More chicken wings?" She shakes her head.

"Nope. None for you anyway" I huff.

"Rude."

"I am" she smiles non sweetly and walks away.
~~
'Kids outside now' dad mind links, I sigh and walk downstairs and outside.

I stand next to Cara and Alessandra comes out and stands next to me.

A bodyguard comes out of a black Porsche and smooths out his suit and readjusts his glasses.

Vain

A man that I'm assuming is the beta steps out of the car, he has blonde hair and he's alright.

He sniffs the air and quickly walks over towards us, he walks to Mira and shouts "MINE!" He wraps her in his arms and she hugs him- smiling.

Another man gets out of the car with brown hair, tan skin, hazel eyes, he's attractive too. I'm guessing he's alpha Hale.

He sniffs the air, I wonder if he smells the chicken wings I ate this morning.... He walks over to us and sniffs Cara, he walks past her and is about to sniff me when his eyes snap to Ale.

They look into each others eyes and I'm guessing they are mates already..., he pulls her to him and roars "MINE! MINE!"

She hugs him back and I tap my foot on the dirt "your human?" She nods.

"So do you want to start the business deal? " alpha Hale asks.

"No need. I was going to ask questions about you wanting a treaty, but since your my daughters mate then of course. It's settled" they shake my hands.

"I would like to talk to my mate" dad nods and she follows her mate.

"Wow. Dad two daughters have mates" I say, he smiles.

"You boys really need to find your mates" mum mutters.

"No need" Bailey waves it off.

"Payne please tell me your not like him because you're twins" mum says.

He smiles "I am like him but I want to meet my mate, I will be searching for her very soon" he says and mum sighs in relief.

"Well I'm going to my room" I say and walk away.

I hear a door slam and I follow the sound and see it was Alessandra's room.

I knock then walk in.

"So how's your mate?" I ask and sit on her bed.

She shrugs "a pain in my ass" I raise a brow. They seriously only just met and she's complaining?

"You only just met him Ale" she shrugs.

"I know I did and he's already a pain in my ass" I look around not knowing what to say.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"How do you know something happened?" She asks curiously.

"I don't" I say opening a bag of original salt chips.

She doesn't say anything and I sigh dropping the bag of chips on the bed, I dust my hands off to get rid of the salt partials and grab Alessandra's hands.

"I can help. Tell me" she bites her lip.

"There's not much to tell. He basically rejected me but didn't at the same time, I honestly thought he was going to accept me but he didn't" she shrugs.

"HE WHAT?!" I roar.

"He basically rejected me" she nods.

"You should tell mum and dad" her eyes immediately go wide and She shakes her head furiously.

"You must not tell anybody. I honestly don't know what to do because if I don't go back with him then they will know something is up, Mira will be going with her mate so that means I have to go with mine."

"Is he using you?" She nods.

"He said that I will make the pack and him stronger." I growl angrily.

"Don't go with him" I say.

"I have to Lainey" she says softly.

"You have a choice though, sure dad might think somethings up then tell him. Him and mum had problems, I'm sure he'd understand" she shakes her head with a fake smile.

"It isn't that simple" I sigh and prop my elbow on my thigh leaning on a hand.

"Your gonna have to tell them some day Alessandra" She shakes my head.

"No I won't."

"Whatever" I mumble and stand up.

I pat her back and walk out the door, closing it behind me leaving her to her problems.

Dads gonna have to know but I guess if I was in her position I would do the same thing.

So I see where she's coming from, I close my bedroom door and smile when I see Alessandra running and alpha Hale chasing her.

He tackles her and I shake my head amused then look away, I need chicken.

I walk out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen, I open the fridge and grab some left over chicken wings.

Alessandra walks into the kitchen and hugs me tightly, I quickly shove the piece of chicken in my mouth and hug her back.

"Call me and text me Ale, I'm serious" she nods.

"Bye" I get back to my chicken wings.

'Her mate must be bad' I nod at what Sam says.

'Must be.'

Welcome to Alphas Angel! I felt like my other account was over crowding so I made this account to start fresh.

If you don't believe me then message me on my other account.

My other account is @kkeelyd

Enjoy this book because I have big plans for it so vote to support me and I will be soooo happy.

Please. Please. Please show your support, I would love nothing more than that.

Bye loves
✨✨
Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.1K 40
It's a story about werewolves (cliché!) A girl named Heaven who was a former member of the Phantom pack. But after years of being abused and neglecte...
40.2K 875 18
*Completed* (Previously known as 'Troublesome') "Mine!" I hear a husky voice coming from behind, making shivers run down my spine. I knew exactly who...
1.7M 47K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
930K 30.8K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...