NaLu: The Story Of Us

By bLaCk_glaSs

Bad boy Natsu Dragneel finds a green haired runaway who isn't what you think she is at first sight. What happ... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
▷▶Chapter 1◀◁
▷▶Chapter 2◀◁
▷▶Chapter 4◀◁
▷▶Chapter 5◀◁
▷▶Chapter 6◀◁
▷▶Chapter 7◀◁
▷▶Chapter 8◀◁
▷▶Chapter 11◀◁
▷▶Chapter 12◀◁
Minna Gomene
▷▶Chapter 13◀◁
▷▶Chapter 14◀◁
▷▶Chapter 15◀◁
▷▶Chapter 16◀◁
▷▶Chapter 17◀◁
▷▶Chapter 19◀◁
▷▶Chapter 20◀◁
▷▶Chapter 21◀◁
▷▶Chapter 22◀◁
▷▶Chapter 23◀◁
▷▶Chapter 24◀◁
▷▶Chapter 28◀◁
▷▶Chapter 29◀◁
▷▶Chapter 30◀◁
▷▶Chapter 31◀◁
▷▶Chapter 32◀◁
▷▶Chapter 33◀◁
▷▶Chapter 34◀◁
▷▶Chapter 35◀◁
▷▶Chapter 36◀◁
▷▶Chapter 37◀◁
▷▶Chapter 38◀◁
▷▶Chapter 39◀◁
▷▶Chapter 40◀◁
▷▶Chapter 41◀◁
▷▶Chapter 43◀◁
▷▶Chapter 44◀◁
▷▶Chapter 45◀◁
▷▶Chapter 46◀◁
▷▶Chapter 47◀◁
▷▶Chapter 48◀◁
▷▶Chapter 49◀◁
▷▶Chapter 50◀◁
▷▶Chapter 51◀◁
▷▶Chapter 52◀◁
▷▶Chapter 53◀◁
◈Sequel◈
◈Sequel out◈
-clearing confusion-
-once again clearing confusion-

▷▶Chapter 10◀◁

318 12 13
By bLaCk_glaSs

Minna gomene, there was some issue when I updated this chapter... Here it is 😅😅 gomene 😭

-time skip, currently Erza and Gray's free period-

~still Erza'a P. O. V. ~

Poor Lucy. Damn you Natsu when I find you I swear I'll beat you to pulp for hurting my friend like that.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

*sneezes*

~Erza's P. O. V. ~

I wandered down the hall until I saw Gray talking to the school flirt Loke. Loke took one look at my dark aura and fled. Gray was about to do the same but I grabbed on to his collar. Loke shouted, "Don't die man! Good luck!", as he ran off. Gray "tched" and turned to face me. "'Sup Erza?" He played it cool. I glared at him and he flinched. "Do you know of the meeting between Natsu and Lisanna?" I asked with an air of authority. "Uhhh yeahhhh I guess maybe a little tiny bit I might know like a quarter of" "Tell me." I cut him off. "Why should I?" He crossed his arms. "YOU DARE DEFY ME?" I growled. "Sorry ma'am!" He apologized, then got serious. "Erza, is this for Lucy?" He questioned. I smiled. "You've finally gotten smart, Gray." So he told me everything.

"Lisanna called Natsu up to the Science Lab to ask him about him and Lucy's relationship, and told him how Lucy had many exes, mostly flings, advising Natsu to stay away from her if not his heart will be broken." Gray told me, with his hair shadowing his eyes. I don't blame him. Lucy is his sister. My scary aura leveled up and I clenched my fist, punching the wall. A few cracks lines were seen. "WHAT?" I growled. I suddenly saw a bluish white aura surround Gray. Gray, you have grown. "I'm going to beat Lisanna up for this." I stalked off. Gray held my shoulder, stopping me. "I haven't finished yet. After Natsu came out from the Science Lab, I happened to see him. He had this weird aura surrounding him. I peeked into the Science Lab and saw Lisanna grinning to herself. I asked Natsu what happened. At first, all he said was, 'I'm just another of your sister's flings. How stupid I am.' Then he told me everything." My mouth hung open. "'I'm gonna talk to your sister during lunch period. I'm not one of her flings.'" Gray quoted. I checked the time. 12pm. Shit.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"What did you want to see me for, Dragneel?" I asked, secretly happy. Look, I'm tsundere sometimes, live with it. "Heartfilia," my eyes widened at this; he never called me by my last name, "who am I to you?" I froze. "You're..." I couldn't answer that one. My last fling, Hibiki Lates, was more of an ex than a fling, so when I dumped him (to maintain my freakin' image) a week before I ran from home, I was genuinely a little broken. That changed when I met Natsu. I 'used' him to heal the little chips I had in my heart, appealing to him so that he would warm towards me. But those make out sessions we had...were real. To me they were real. At first I might have been treating him as a fling to heal, but those make out sessions were real. I couldn't explain it all; so I stared. I kept silent. I didn't say anything--I couldn't. Natsu smiled. "Lisanna was right." Huh? I looked up at him fearfully. "What?" I asked, my voice so hoarse. "Lisanna was right. I'm just another one of your flings. You can't even answer me." He put his head in his one hand and ran his hand through his hair, laughing weirdly. I looked at him, scared. "Natsu, please, listen" "Heartfilia, get out. I don't want to see you again." He said in a low voice. This wasn't the Natsu I knew. But it was him. "Natsu, please. Listen to me. I" "I SAID GET THE F*** (sorry for the cuss) OUT OF MY SIGHT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shouted, his voice sharp and rough. I stumbled back. He...shouted...at me.

~Gray's P. O. V. ~

"I SAID GET THE F*** OUT OF MY SIGHT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I heard Natsu roar. Shit. We were too late. We as in the whole gang--me, Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal, Erza, Cana, Levy, Mira, and Juvia. We froze. Natsu has never raised his voice like that before. "Tch" I cursed and slammed open the door, only to have Lucy smash into me. I stumbled and caught her. "Lucy. Lucy look at me. Look at nii-san. You okay, Lucy?" I asked worriedly. She is the only close family I had now. "Nii-san...I'm okay." She pushed past me and ran off. Double shit. Natsu you f***ing asshole how dare you do that to my sister...

I ran out and grabbed Natsu's collar, shouting at him. "Te me, Natsu. How dare you...how dare you treat my sister that way...HOW DARE YOU!" Rage boiled in me and I swung my fist towards his face. His aura changed. This wasn't the Natsu I knew anymore. Something in him switched. Before I could kick his gut, the whole horde of girls pounced on him. Cana slapped him. Levy pummeled her fists against his back. Erza delivered a skull cracking blow to his head, and Mira attempted to strangle him. Juvia, well, did a flying kick and landed square on his chest. Natsu was beaten up but he was different...he let everyone come at him. The door opened up, revealing a feminine figure.

Lisanna.

"Lisanna..." Mira narrowed her eyes into the well known blue slits that sparked fear in anyone. It had little effect on Lisanna. She strolled in, grabbed Natsu's hand and led him out. Natsu followed numbly. Everyone glared. Jellal spoke up. "Lisanna, what the hell are you doing." She smiled maliciously. "Its against the school rules to bully someone, is it not?" She challenged. "Cmon Natsu, ikimashou." She pecked Natsu's cheek, and then left. We all stared at each other. "Did someone see what I see" Gajeel asked. "We all did." Laxus crossed his arms.

~Levy's P. O. V. ~

I can't believe he would do that to Lu-chan! Gray explained to us all earlier...how could Natsu do that?

~Cana's P. O. V. ~

Goddamned Natsu, he made Lucy sad. I don't even have mood for booze anymore.

~Juvia's P. O. V. ~

Juvia is extremely displeased with Natsu-san. He should have let Lucy-san explain. He has hurt Lucy-san's heart and made Gray-sama angry. Juvia will not forgive him.

~Erza's P. O. V. ~

Natsu...ki sama...

~Mira's P. O. V. ~

Lisanna...dosh te?

~All boys' P. O. V. ~

Natsu...bastard.

~Gray's P. O. V. ~

I have never seen my little sister so broken before. Heck, I've never let anyone hurt her. I don't care what she did--no one is allowed to hurt Lucy like that. She did nothing wrong. Lucy had flings; I know, some of my friends had told me about her and showed me her photo. That's why I still remembered her face even though she's changed so much. She wasn't right for having flings, but I can tell its different this time. Natsu wasnt just her fling. It was more complicated. It was more.

~No one's P. O. V. ~

They all stood silently on the rooftop. The bell rang, signalling the end of lunch break. They shuffled silently to class--their minds constantly brooding over the current situation.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I stared out of the window. Natsu...why...how..."Lu-chan, daijoubu?" Levy asked as she slid into the seat next to me. I faked smiled. "Why wouldn't I be," I answered. And it's true. I was okay. I wasn't hurt. I was...

Angry. More than anything, I was pissed. I smiled to myself. Friday. This Friday. This Friday, I will heal my heart. I will go back home. I will go back to Saber after the month that Sting would be here has ended.

I will heal again.

-time skip, school just ended-

"Gray nii-san, could you drive me to Natsu's house? I need to pack up my things from there and move in with you." I asked Gray. Gray smiled and ruffled my hair. "Of course, Lucy. I wasn't on board to let you stay with that idiot in the first place." He agreed. "Yata! Arigato nii-san!" I cheered and hugged him. He hugged back and carried my bag on his shoulder. "Aww, running to your nii-san after Natsu ditched you?" Lisanna simpered. Her group of friends chortled with laughter. "I really pity you Lisanna, how could you even fall for him? He's just one of my flings after all. You helped me realize my feelings. I owe you" I smiled back at her, my voice dripping with disdain, disgust and sarcasm. Her eyebrow twitched and she lunged forward to give me a slap.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

I couldn't focus on my damned lessons the whole day. I should just go back to playing truant. I was just one of Lucy's flings....my heart ached. Her crying face while she ran out earlier was like a stab to the chest but she toyed with me. My feelings, everything. I fell for it. When class ended, I dragged myself out to the hallways, only to see Lisanna about to slap Lucy. I was about to rush up and protect Lucy but...

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

Before she could land a bitch slap on my face, Gray grabbed her wrist. I beamed up at him. "Arigato nii-san." "Ikimashou Lucy, let's go home." "Hai" I said cheerily. Gray let go of her wrist and we both headed for Gray's car.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

She didn't need me anymore...huh. I walked ahead. "Natsu~" Lisanna latched herself onto my arm. I looked at her, took a deep breath and put my acting skills on max. "Hi Liss," I smiled a bit, continuing to walk. Lucy turned her head upon hearing my voice, but snapped back after seeing Lisanna latched onto my arm. Ow, my heart hurts for real.

THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER EXPLAIN NATSU THEN THIS CRAP WOULDNT HAPPEN UGHHHHHH NATSU YOU IDIOT

Sorry I'm weird, I made him like that and I'm complaining about it...

Nothing to say really except for if you like the story so far do vote and comment, if you find the story getting on your nerves please tell me so I can improve ☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.1K 31
Lucy is visited by an old childhood friend, and he gets...friendly with Lucy. Natsu suspects something's up, although the blonde Mage wouldn't listen...
121K 2.3K 16
During Lucy's birthday party, Natsu gets drunk so Lucy takes him to her house. Kinky stuff happens, and six weeks later Lucy takes a pregnancy test...
64.8K 1.7K 19
Lucy Heartfilia the school nerd and her friends are a group of nerds left in the shadows but one day, Natsu Dragneel the most popular guy at Fairy Ta...
112K 3.7K 63
Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he'll have it. He has the looks, the wealt...