Stay By My Side (Kakashi Daug...

By Littlelilly456

Liliana Hatake: A girl whose mother was murdered by her older cousin. She was left with only her father, her... More

Main Character Discription
Chapter 1: Painting The Hokages Face
Chapter 2: Graduation
Chapter 3: Kakashi-Sensei
Chapter 4: The Bell Test (Part 1)
Chapter 4: The Bell Tet (Part 2)
Chapter 4: The Bell Test (Part 3)
Authors Note
Its Up! :)
Chapter 5: Operation 'Tora'
Chapter 6: To The Land Of Waves!
1k reads!
Important
Chapter 8: Ugh... Boats
Chapter 9: Meeting The Cow Man
Chapter 10: Fighting a Cow?
Chapter 11: Ouch.....
Chapter 12: Kisses?
Author Note
Chapter 13: Naruto's Point of View
Chapter 14: Explanations, Climbing Trees and HIM!?
Chapter 15: Akatsuki and Bottled Up Emotions.
Chapter 16: The Village Children
Christmas Special Chapter With the AKATSUKI?!?!
Authors Note
Chapter 17: Losing Control At The Village?
Birthday Special!!
Competition! (Closed)
Chapter 18: Losing Control
Competition Update!
10k!!!
Chapter 19: Mocking the Duck!
AN- I Got Tagged
Important AN
DISCONTINUED

Chapter 7: The Demon Brothers

2.6K 65 7
By Littlelilly456

Lilianna POV

I was in my room packing when suddenly Rai says "Hey, kid. I need to ask you a question."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Alright"

Suddenly I appear in a forest clearing with beautiful flowers decorating the clearing. I look down and I see that I'm not wearing my normal ninja clothes anymore, but I'm wearing a short sleeved purple kimono that stops at mid thigh with black shorts underneath (picture above ^^) and I saw in front of me a giant wolf with ten tails. He looked very intimidating, but I wasn't scared.

"Aren't you scared of me?" He asks

"No, I'm not." I reply

"Why?" He asks

"Because I've talked to you before in my head, and I like you. Plus, if you hurt me and I died you wouldn't have a host anymore." I answer smiling.

"Hmm....."

"Anyway what did you want to ask me?" I question

"Do you have a bad feeling about this mission?" He asks

"I do have kind of a nervous feeling, but it might just be excitement about the C-Rank mission." I answer

"Why are you excited? You've been on S-Rank Missions with ANBU."

"Well, it's my first C-Rank with my team. So, im excited about that, plus when we get to the Land of the Waves I'll be able to see some of the people I met when I was on missions there in the past! I haven'tbeen to the Land of the Waves in years!" I chirp excitedly.

"Okay, but be careful. The more you get hurt, the more I have to heal you. And if you die, I'll have to find a new host and I actually kinda like you." He says smirking at me.

"Awe you like me!" I squeal teasingly.

"Shut up, kid." He says rolling his eyes.

Coming back into reality, I realize dad is home packing. I finish packing and wait until dad is finished packing and we head out. When we finally arrive at the gate Sasuke and Sakura were already there. When Naruto showed up we left. We were on our way to the Land of the Waves, for our first C-Rank mission, as a team.

Naruto was in the very front, followed by Sakura and Sasuke, next was Dad and Tazuna, and I was at the back watching for any chakra signatures that were following us since Rai was worried.

Dad looked back at me and slowed down to walk beside me, "Hey, don't show your true potential if we get into any fights, and don't use your eyes unless you have too. Only use about as much skill as Sasuke. I have a bad feeling about this mission." He says

"Yeah, I don't feed to good about this mission either." I reply

"The Hokage said if you do well on this mission he may promote you to a higher rank." He says smiling a closed eye smile.

I gasp "Really!?"

"Yeah." He assures me.

I fall silent when I feel two unfamiliar chakra signatures.

"Dad, I feel two chakras up ahead. Keep an eye out." I whisper

He nods and speeds up to walk with Tazuna again. When Sakura asks "Tazuna, why did you seem so scared of Lily, earlier?"

Tazuna glanced at me and opened his mouth to speak so I quickly jumped on his back, covering his mouth and giving Sakura a closed eye smile I said "Now that's not of your business, is it Sakura."

She opens her mouth to say something but quickly closes it when I give her the famous Uchiha glare.

We were still walking and I was really uneasy about those two chakras I felt earlier. Much like my dad I didn't look as if I was on guard ,but if you really studied us, you could tell by our slightly tensed shoulders that we were definitely ready for an attack at anytime. I looked around at the trees surrounding us and I glanced down at the road we were walking on and I saw a puddle, with the two exact same chakra signatures I sensed earlier. I look at dad and he noticed it too but didn't want me to say anything. We just kept walking past the puddle.

Until two ninja appeared out of the puddle and wrapped chains around 'dad' and ripped him apart. The two ninja then went after Naruto. Both me and Sasuke were quick to act, Sasuke threw a Shuriken and a Kunai at the chains while I kicked one of the ninja in the face sending him backwards. The ninja then changed targets and went after Tazuna where Sakura was guarding him with a kunai. Sasuke quickly ran in front of her ready to take the blow when dad appeared before Sasuke got hit.

"Naruto.... Sorry I didn't help you right away... I got you hurt. But, I didn't think you'd be incapable of moving."

Dad walked, still carrying the ninja, closer to where Tazuna, Sasuke, and Sakura were.

"Anyway, let me just say, good job Sasuke, Lilianna. You too , Sakura." He praised

I looked at Naruto, he looked pretty shaken up and was deep in thought, when Sasuke turns around and says "Hey! Your not hurt are you..... Scaredy Cat?"

That made me mad "Shut the fuck up, Sasuke!" I yelled.

Naruto lunged toward Sasuke, but stops when dad says "Naruto, these guys have poison on their claws. You need to take the poison out quickly."

"Huh?!" Naruto looks at his hand.

"You have to open the wound and drain the poisoned blood. Don't move so much, either. It'll make the poison spread." Dad says tying the two ninja to a tree.

"These are Chunin from the hidden mist. These ninja are known for continuing to fight, no matter the sacrifice." I say looking at the bingo book. "They're the demon brothers"

"How were you able to detect our movements?" They question.

"Oh! I know! I know!" I yell jumping up and down.

"Okay, you answer Lily." Says dad.

"It hasn't rained in a couple days, and it's a clear day, so there wouldn't be some random puddle in the middle of the road." I explained.

"That's correct. Good job lily." Dad says ruffling my hair.

Then when everyone starts talking I walk over to the Demon Brothers after nodding to my dad. I kneel next to them.

"What do you want brat?" One of them asks.

"To know who sent you." I answer

"Well, we're not telling you." The other one says.

"Okay, but you leave me no choice." I say sighing.

I activate my Mangeyo Sharingan and stare at them, while they start to shake. I place them in Kotoamatsukami, as I start to control their minds.

"Tell me, who sent you here?" I question.

"Zabuza Moomochi" they reply in an almost robotic voice.

"Why?" I question again.

"We were not told." They reply once again.

"Damn..." I mutter releasing Kotoamatsukami

I look back at Dad in question and he nods so I put them in Tsukuyomi.

----Inside lily's Tsukuyomi----

The two brothers appear in what seems to be an arena of some sort. This place is covered in bones there is fire surrounding the Demon Brothers. The two ninja are no longer chained up and can move freely.

"Welcome to my world!" A voice is heard.

The boys look to the left to find the same girl ninja sitting on a thrown of some sort with three wolves next to her. The wolves on her left and right are normal sized but the wolf sitting behind her is Gigantic and very intimidating. The boys don't dare to say a word, afraid that it might upset the giant wolf.

"You scared them Lily." The giant wolf says with a chuckle,making the ninja tremble.

"Actually, Rai I think they're more scared of you." I giggle. "Do you want to play Rai?" I ask smirking

"I would love too." He reply with a wolfish grin.

Rai stands up and his 10 tails become visible and if possible the Demon Brothers become even more pale, they looked like ghosts. They were also sweating a lot, and it seemed as if it was impossible for them to speak.

But,when one of them did manage to speak, "Who are you?!" He said looking at me with fearful eyes.

"My name is Liliana Hatake. I'm half Uchiha." I state activating my Sharingan.

"Y-you're a monster!" They scream.

My Tsukuyomi world was filled with their screams as Rai ripped them apart.

-----The Real World-----

When I ended Tsukuyomi I could feel the immense pain and blood running down my left cheek. I closed my left eye and walked away from the now dead bodies of the Demon Brothers.

"Yo, dad." I said getting his attention.

Everyone looked at me and just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I say sarcastically, while walking over to dad.

I grab dads backpack and I grab a cloth an wipe the blood of my cheek. I then put my hand over my eyes and perform medical ninjutsu on my eyes. I then walk back to the bodies of the two brothers and performing handsigns I whisper Fire Release: Fire Destruction and the bodies burn to ashes. I turn around to see everyone waiting for me. Dad nods at Naruto and I run to him to see his hand. 

Third Person POV

Lily ran to Naruto to try and get the poison out and to heal his hand. It made her angry that she couldn't keep Naruto safe but, little did she know that Naruto was mentally beating himself up about freezing and not protecting Lily. Lily didn't know why she was so upset with herself, Naruto would live, but she just felt horrible that she allowed him to get hurt. Naruto was feeling the exact same way. Both children were confused about this feeling but they both shrugged it off, and continued their mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 2K 37
Yume and Sasuke were together for as long as they could remember and had a wonderful life with their family. Yume had deep feelings of adoration towa...
532K 22.7K 60
[2nd Place in General Naruto of Naruto Wattys] Ranked #1 in GaaSaku 2nd Book: Sakura Momochi Hatake II Sakura,the daughter of Zabuza Momochi. Origina...
622K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

252K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...