His everything

By 5sos_castaway

She was his everything but he was nothing to her More

Intro
One
Two
Four
Five
Six

Three

6 1 0
By 5sos_castaway

The bell rang and I had to get up and head to class. So many thoughts were still swirling around my head. I couldn't focus for the first 2 periods. Ashley didn't like me, she thought I was a freak.

School finally ended and I get to go home now. I noticed Syra sitting on a bench outside listening to music. So I sat with her. Since we had to wait for the bus anyway.
"The bus driver broke his leg today and can't take any of us on bus 5 home," she said.
"Crap," I mumbled under my breath, "I have a friend who has a car that could take us home, I could see if he would."
"No that's alright, nobody at my house is home anyway and I don't have a key so my mom will just have to pick me up when she gets off work," she explained. "You could come to my place for a little if you want, I mean you don't have to but if you don't want to sit outside here all night," after I said this I realized how insane it sounded for her to come to my house randomly when I just met her today.
"Ok sounds cool, I'll just tell my mom to pick me up there," she agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
972K 22.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...