How Dysfunctional Can We Be...

By ngawgilinsky

Spoiled, rich and rotten. The three words that best describe Chanel Oberlin. A jobless, freeloading 22 year o... More

Author's note
Chapter One
Chapter Three

Chapter Two

89 10 0
By ngawgilinsky

He loosens his grip as his eyes widen awkwardly. I look down at my feet staring at my towel laying on the floor. "Oh my God" I quickly grab the towel and wrap it around my body, running into my room.

First of all, my mother is a lying bitch! How dare she not tell me I'm moving to the Lower-East side? And I have a roommate? His hair is just as disgusting as this place, how can someone possibly leave their hair that ratty!

As my head fumes with frustration, I rush to grab my phone from the bed  and I call Chad. "Chad? Hello! I miss you, why haven't I heard from you?" I ask curiously, he'd normally call me every morning.

"Chanel, don't talk to me anymore. Don't you get why I'm ignoring you? I don't date broke women" He harshly yells through the phone as I hear a woman laughing in the background.

"Yeah Chanel, he doesn't want you. You're broke and useless. He wants me, he always did" She laughs evilly, this can't be...

"Is that Crystal?" I question in disbelief, she wouldn't do this to me.

"Duh you dumb manipulative bitch? Have fun living in the Lower-East side" I immediately end the call, cutting her off. I angrily throw my phone across the room, causing it to shatter.

Harry knocks and enters my room as he stares at my phone shattered on the floor. "Sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to interrupt.. I just wanted to check in if you're okay".

"Does it look like I'm okay, you blank-minded idiot? I have no money. I'm completely broke! My boyfriend, now my ex just broke up with me through the phone because he couldn't bare the fact that I'm living in the Lower-East side. Don't even get me started with my "best friend" I shout as I wipe the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Sorry to hear that. You know, It's not that bad living here. I'm sure you'll adjust perfectly" He smiles as he takes a seat next to me, leaning against the side of the bed.

"Ew, you reek!" I turn to him, pinching my nostrils together.

"Alright then. Anyway, I feel I didn't introduce myself properly. My names Harry, nice meet you Chanel" He smiles, gesturing his hand for a handshake.

"Yeah, whatever" I stand up, jerking his hand away as I retrieve my phone from the floor. The top of phone screen was completely shattered but luckily still functioning, that's most luck I've received today.

"Chanel, I get this whole thing is stressful for you, and I'm trying to comprehend what you're going through but I just don't see why you're so rude? I'll just give you some time to relax for a bit" Harry questions in his thick English accent, as he leaves the room.

I roll my eyes as I get a text from Chad's friend, Earl Grey. "Party at mine, I'll be expecting you there. Come around by 9pm" I squint my eyes .

This is a great opportunity, I'll just seduce my way into Chad getting back with me, this has got to work! And oh! I should bring Harry too, just as a rebound. I open my suitcases as I evilly smile due to my devious plan circling my head.

"Ugh! Does Miss Bean not know how to colour coordinate clothes or is she just colour blind?" I grab my pink silk dress and quickly put it on, along with a pearl necklace and my white Louboutin heels.

I knock on Harry's bedroom door and enter his room. I glance around seeing vinyl covers covering the black-painted walls as Harry lays in his bed listening to music.

"Hey, I'm sorry about being somewhat of a bitch to you but there's a party tonight? I was thinking you should come along with me so we could bond, I mean we're living together so why not get to know each other?" I pretend to smile.

"It's alright Chanel but yeah, I guess I coul-" I intentionally cut him off. "Alright great, get ready. Don't wear anything poor" I smile walking out of his room.

"Harry, hurry up!" I rudely barge into his room yelling. I glance at Harry as he's dressed in black ripped jeans and a stripped button up with only half of his buttons done, revealing his chest.

"Is what I'm wearing up to your standards?" He jokes around smiling, showing off his white pearly teeth and his sparkling brown eyes.

"No, it's revolting but that's okay, it'll do" I roll my eyes.

"I wonder how I'm going to survive living with you" He jokingly exclaims as he sighs.

I follow Harry downstairs to his car. My eyes widen, how does someone live in the Lower-East side of Manhattan and have a Porsche?

"I was assuming you'd have a shitbox, how did you even afford a Porsche when you're living in such harsh conditions? Are you secretly rich or something?" I curiously question him.

"No I'm not rich Chanel, I grew up with my parents having an average salary. They both really loved cars, that's why they invested in this car. It's my mothers by the way, she gave it to me, considering she can't really drive anymore" He explains as he grabs the car keys from his back pocket, entering the car as I follow.

"Why is that?" I question as I hop in the passenger seat next to him, putting my seatbelt on.

"Don't worry about it Chanel, but I'll tell you later. Maybe through coffee? My shout" He childishly smirks as I give him the address of the party.

"Yeah whatever, hurry up and drive" I demand as he chuckles and begins driving.

We finally arrive in front of Earl's house, already people profusely vomiting. I exit out Harry's car as he follows me into the house filled with drunks and thumping music. I glance around looking for Chad as I link arms with Harry so he wouldn't get lost.

"Aye Chanel, you made it" Earl grabs me by my waist as my arm disconnects Harry'. I didn't want to leave him, considering he knew no one here.

As Earl forcefully carries me away from Harry, Harry looks at me confused and accidentally walks into my friend, Katherine. Ugh, this stupid imbecile! He's embarrassing me. As he stands there looking shocked and surprised, he gives her a bone-crushing hug as Kathrine returned the hug, kissing him on the cheek. Turns out Harry does know someone here.

"Here, have a drink" Earl hands me alcohol in a red cup. Without any suspicion, I easily gulp the whole thing. As I sit with Earl, he begins flirting with me, slowing rubbing his hand on my upper thigh and continuously hands me drinks, one after one. Ignoring his actions, I notice Chad and Crystal across the room immensely making out. My head starts fuming in anger, How fucking disgusting, an inbred forcing her tongue down Chad's throat! As Chad looks over at Earl and I, get up from my seat and fiercely walk towards Chad and the bitch as Earl follows, grabbing my hand.

"Hm hello backstabbing, boyfriend-stealing, hog-face bitch" I smile as I pierce my eyes at Crystal.

"Aw look who it is! The slums of Manhattan, how cute. How's living in the Lower-East side? Broke bitch. I was never best friends with you, I just used you to get closer with Chad and it worked. Oh and thank you for all those shopping sprees" She laughs and rolls her eyes as she wraps her arms around Chad.

"You have two eyes, two ears and a two face. Not surprised why Anthony cheated on you, with me" I laugh as I flip my hair back.

"Watch your fucking mouth" Crystal clenches her teeth as she comes towards me, pulling my hair. We sunk in the middle of floor, rolling and kicking, shouting obscenities to each other. I held onto Crystal's hair with one hand and let go with the other so I could deliver a series of slaps and punches to her face as Chad and Earl watched with enjoyment and a crowd surrounding us cheering "Yeah Chanel, beat her ass".

As we continue fighting, Harry runs, pushing through the crowd and breaks the fight as he carries me off of Crystal. "Let me go! I'm not finished with her!" I yell, attempting the squirm out of Harry's firm grip.

"Chanel, stop. You're out of control, just let her go" He exclaims as  he hugs me tightly, not allowing me to go fight her.

"I'm done with everything" I burst into tears hugging Harry, laying my head on his chest as he comforts me with his hands cupping my cheeks, whipping my tears away with his thumbs.

"Chanel it's alright, let's just go" Harry exclaims as he places his hands on my shoulders, guiding me to his car.

"Are you hur-" I rudely cut Harry off as I put my seat belt on.

"No, hurry up and drive! I don't want to stay here anymore" I yell with my hands on my head, feeling the veins on my temples rapidly thump as Harry's eyes widen and ignites the engine, driving off back "home".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
160K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...