dance | park jimin

By satinhobi

"Your bodies collided as you moved your feet to the beat. His hands going places, your hands going places, it... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
~end~

Part 3

2K 80 28
By satinhobi

After Blake left the room to talk to Mrs. Heather, the team started practicing one of the dances. It was for a song called Boy In Luv, which seemed to be their title song.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to impress that guy so badly?" Dean walks over to you and some of the other teammates trail behind him.

"Not really, but they seem really good, so I want them to feel intimidated by us. We're one of the best teams in the nation, and they're one of the best dance groups in South Korea. Shouldn't we try to show them what we're made of?"

"She's right, Dean. We should make them feel like they should watch out."

Dean nods his head slowly, trying to decide what to do.

"If we all want to intimidate them, let's try not to show it," he says.

So, you begin rehearsal right away. It normally doesn't take a long time for your team to learn the steps, so this was a piece of cake. After a few hours of endless practice, you all start to goof off. Talia turned on some of BTS's songs and the team had a dance battle.

"It's freestyle, so no one has to try that hard," Dean explains. "Y/N. Why don't you go first?"

"But aren't those guys gonna be here soon?"

"Yeah, but we'll just dance while we wait."

So you shake off some nerves and get up. The song starts playing. You feel the music, you're one with the music. The only person in the room is you. You literally dance like no one is watching.

"Wow! I've never seen those moves before!" Nala shouts.

The comment makes you laugh, but nothing distracts you when you dance. As you move your feet to the beat, the door opens and in comes a small Korean man walking behind Blake. She points and moves her finger from the team to you indicating she wants the rest of the team to line up where you're standing.

"Guys, I want you to meet Bang PD-nim. He's in charge of Big Hit Entertainment, BTS's company."

The small man bows to greet you, and you all bow respectfully.

"Hello. I've seen some of your performances online, and I'm honestly extremely impressed. I mean, you guys are one of the top 2 in this country," he complimented. "I just hope my boys can keep up."

That comment makes the team smile, and a tall guy, probably 22, with blonde hair walks in and says, "Ah, PD-nim, it's gonna be tough."

"Guys, this is Kim Namjoon, or Rap Monster, that's his stage name," Blake explained. "He's BTS's leader."

He chuckles. "I'm not joking when I say that you guys are super talented. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we saw you guys last night at a club. We were filming for a show, in case you're wondering. But anyways, one of my members said he was extremely impressed with one of you guys's dancing skills." He scans the team and meets your eyes. "You."

Your teammates giggle as you scratch the back of your head awkwardly. They all know about that guy.

"Before I let the others come into the room, do you have any questions?" He asked.

Dean raises his hand and asks, "When we're introduced to each other, should we call you by your real names or stage names?"

"Um, I would recommend calling us by our stage names because we'll be filming together so..."

"Oh okay, got it."

Rap Monster walks to the door to open it and says, "Guys. C'mon."

One by one, they file into the room. All but one of them seems shy, and it was the stalker guy. He looks at you and his lips curve slowly. His cheeks turn red and he whispers something to the guy on his left. Whatever he said made him really shy afterwards.

You whisper to Nala, "It looks like I made stalker guy nervous."

"It's probably because he wants you to whisper in his ear if you know what I'm saying."

"NALA!" you yelled quietly and kicked her shin. She laughed in pain and Blake cleared her throat.

"So I know it's probably going to be very awkward, but we're gonna leave the room and let you guys get to know each other." Blake puts her hand on the little man's back and allows him to walk out the door first.

After minutes of awkward silence, Rap Monster breaks it. "So do you have a team leader?"

"Yeah, I'm the leader," Dean spoke. He walks over to Rap Monster and shakes his hand. "My name's Dean."

"So, guys introduce yourselves," Rap Monster says to his members.

"Uh hi, my name is Jin and I love food." His members and your team laugh quietly. "What?! I'm being honest."

"Hello, my name is Suga. Uh, real name is Min Yoongi."

"Hi my name is J-Hope. I'm the best dancer on this team!" The member on his left punched his arm and he laughed.

"Y/N's the best dancer on our team," Dean said. Your teammates nod in agreement.

"No I'm not shut up."

"But she really is. Last year, we went to about 150 competitions and Y/N won first place in all of them for her solos."

You cover your face in embarrassment. You've always hated when someone bragged about themselves or boasted about you or anything of the sort.

"Dean you know I hate bragging in general," you whispered to him.

"Yeah, but we gotta intimidate them, remember?"

"That's incredible," Rap Monster said.

After everyone became known to each other and the awkwardness kind of went away, Dean suggested to start practicing.

Suddenly Blake walked in and came over to you. "Hey, do you actually want to do the contemporary dance? I understand you might feel uncomfortable."

You glance over at Jimin, you learned was his name, as he laughs at something Suga told him.

"Um it would be kind of awkward for me, but I can't say no. It's a great opportunity. I haven't done a contemporary dance since my freshman year of high school."

"You're awesome Y/N," Blake added before turning away.

You left your place to grab your water bottle out of your dance bag and Blake clears her throat to begin speaking.

"Y/N. Jimin. Come over here for a second."

Nala pops up behind you and gives you a reassuring pat on the back. "Don't get nervous. Be intimidating."

You slowly walk over and Jimin does the same. You try not to make eye contact with him as Blake explains the situation.

"So here's the deal. You guys know you're doing the contemporary dance together, right?"

You nod your head firmly while Jimin gives her a thumbs up. You can see he keeps looking at you.

"Alright, so I'll be choreographing this dance, but I was told what needs to be in the dance. Tomorrow, go to Room 3 at 9:30am and we'll start learning the dance then. Jimin, if you can't find it, the front office will be more than happy to help you get there."

"Okay," he smiled.

"Awesome," Blake ended.

As you walk away she calls your name. "Come outside I gotta tell you something."

Again, you slowly follow her out the door as everyone watches you.

"I've got some news. I'm allowed to add some choreography to the dance, but BTS's choreographer has sent me a video. That video shows the choreography, but... Well, let me show you."

The next thing you see is an average sized Korean man practically grinding up against his assistant. The dance moves are not what Blake had shown you yesterday.

"What happened to that dance you showed me last night? Man, I thought that was seductive enough, but this is worse on so many levels."

"The company decided to take that idea away. Now it's this dance. I just wanted to warn you. But you said you're up for the challenge, right?"

"Yeah," you hesitated.

Blake ends your talk and allows you to go back to the room. When you opened the door, it seemed like no one moved an inch. Everyone was waiting for you to come back inside, even BTS, whom you'd just met. But remembering the intimidation plan the team had set, you walked over to Dean, who was with Nala, in a cool manner.

"That dance is shit, not contemporary."

"What do you mean? It didn't seem that bad when we watched it last night," Dean said.

"Their company threw that dance into the trash. They decided on a new dance and Blake just showed it to me. That guy and I are practically supposed to be grinding on each other. That's not dancing," you said as you motioned to the door.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Rap Monster asked.

"Oh yeah. Don't worry about it," Nala answered.

"Grinding? Are you sure?" she whispered.

"Yes. Full on grinding. I don't know how they think that's contemporary dance, but that isn't."

You turn away and walk to get your water bottle. The bottle is sitting behind Talia, so she notices you're going to grab it, and passes it to you. Practice is about to start, so everyone starts stretching. You sit down next to her and start stretching your legs.

"What did Blake talk to you about?"

"The duo dance. They say it's contemporary, but it's more like dry humping. They changed the choreography completely."

"Holy hell dude. Dry humping?" She laughed out loud. Some of the members looked at her, but she didn't really care, and kept on laughing, which made you begin to laugh.

"I'm serious! I swear if you saw the video that's exactly how you would describe it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562 84 31
When you eventually move into dorms, someone very stern and stubborn coincidently shares rooms with you... - "Ugh! Him, again!? Now we're roommates...
48.7K 526 7
Y/N is a 18 year old who isn't prepared for the world ahead of her, her future changes drastically when her family needs her help and to deal with t...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
989 124 9
just two soulmates chasing the night together. [031322]