Mutual Love With A Gryffindor...

By astridologia

Lilith Marie Joe, a "normal" pure-blood wizard and a daughter of death eaters. She's the typical Slytherin gi... More

Mutual Love With A Gryffindor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 • Part 1
46 • Part 2
47

38

1.6K 36 2
By astridologia

X X X V I I I

H A R R Y  P O T T E R

"You are protected, in short, by your ability to love! The only protection that can possibly work against the lure of power like Voldemort's! In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

- Albus Dumbledore

Lily's P.O.V

I hear whispering, sounded like the trio. Wait, don't tell me i'm at the hospital wing again. Don't tell me I black out again?

I can hear them talking, yes, I am very familiar with their voices.

"Did she black out again, wait, why didn't you tell me she was awake? I could have at least talk to her and besides I can do a lot better help than the two of you plus Malfoy." I hear Mione say, sermoning Harry and Ron. Oh typical Hermione! I can feel myself smile. It's just funny how she over reacts.

"First of all, we helped Hermione. We helped alright?" Ron answered, I can tell he is annoyed. What a nice boyfriend you are.

"Yeah, we helped her find that chest where the real Professor Moody is." Harry added. Yeah, I did all the work.

"Well, I did all the work you know." I spoke up.

"Lily!" They all shouted and ran towards me.

"I was only gone for a few minutes guys, miss me already?" I said with an inserted laugh.

"Uhm how'd you know?" Mione asked.

"You just knew what happened to us." I explained and added, "And you know what, I think i'm recovering guys."

"How can you say?" Harry asked.

"Well, remember when I protected Draco from Impostor Moody, I didn't black out and we carried on and it was for 2 days only. I had another future that came right through me when we were in the tower. I didn't black out and now, only a few minutes and i'm back." I stated and guess what, I think i'm healing, I just think.

"Well, that makes sense actually." Ron said.

"Yes, yes it did." I said as I glance at the side table beside the bed and grab the potion. (Yes, I know there will be one as always.) Of course I drank it, makes me feel stronger, sort of.

"Oh by the way, Impostor Moody is really Barty Crouch jr. Professor Dumbledore found it out, he was taking polyjuice potion." Hermione said and added, "And I think they are going to tell that to Barty Crouch himself." I almost screamed at that last sentence of Mione.

"WHAAAAT? NO! They cannot tell Barty Crouch for goodness sake, NO THEY CAN'T!" I shouted and stood up immediately, ready to take off to talk to Professor Dumbledore.

"Why not? It's for the good of Hogwarts." Mione said.

"You don't know what will happen. He leads this tournament, he leads to everything, I believe he was the one who told his son to do all this. He is going to help Harry through all the tournaments but he wants you as well Harry, he wants you dead." I said and grab the potion and open it, one gulp will do as always but before drinking it, I grabbed Harry's wirst and held tightly.

"But you said it's Cedric who'll die." Harry said.

"Yes it is he because you helped him in the competition, you were the one who's gonna get the cup first but guess what, you helped him. That cup is a portkey, it leads you to the graveyard, where you will meet you-know-who." I stated.

"How is it you know all this, without reading Harry's future." Ron asked shocked, I suppose.

"I've seen it before in Harry's future like why back and it's in my dreams lately, while i'm in my black out zone..." I said.

"Nightmares?" Mione asked and I nodded.

"I know Harry's been dreaming about this stuff, yes with you-know-who, it's because you two are connected with each other and tell you this that nightmare will come to reality." I added to my nod.

"But who's gonna help me?" Harry asked and added, "If Impostor Moody was the one."

"Uhm hello, me!" I said, who else would it be.

When suddenly, the double doors opened revealing, Professor Dumbledore. Surprisingly. I thought it would be Draco.

"May I borrow Ms. Smith for a minute please?" Professor Dumbledore asked and they gave as privacy.

"What is it Professor?" I asked, a bit scared, he sounded serious.

"We have found out that Barty Crouch jr. And we want to tell this to his father but turns out you don't want us to." Uh, how did he know?

"Uhm, how did you know?" I asked.

"We were eaves-dropping in your conversation. I hope you don't mind." He answered, a bit rude for doing that but I guess its fine.

"Well, I hope you won't tell this to his father because he is the main lead to this competition, so that's that. And that impostor was the one to help Harry but in this case it will be me since I am slowly recovering." I explained.

"You can't help Mr. Potter in you're case but we will be starting to find a cure for you." Well that's sad.

"But I have to help him, he's my friend and besides we will push through on whatever happens. I'm the only one who can help since i'm the only one who can read the future." I whinced.

"Alright then, if that is what you want." Yes! Then he added, "But make sure that you won't make your case much more severe. In this stance, I will ask Professor Snape to teach more about your ability so you won't have to force yourself on learning by your own."

"Well that would be great." I said.

"You will start your session later. At his classroom. You will have to take up this session everyday after your classes but since we have the tournament, you may choose what time to take your class, just make sure you attend one per day." Reminders, check.

"Thank you so much and yes I will do take up this classes." I said and he left.

___________

Got to find Harry, got to help Harry, where is he? Searching! You know i'm panicking, why? The tournament is near, I have to help him!

"Lily!" Someone called from behind and grabbed me by the waist. Draco.

"Sweetheart!" I greeted and hugged him.

"Missed me already?" He asked, of course I did!

"Well, that is so sweet of you." He said and kissed me on the forehead. "Oh, and mind you."

"I know, thoughts out loud again." I snickered and then, "Hey wait, kisses on forehead only." I playfully glared at him and acted all angry.

"Aww, come here." He spinned me around and smack his lips onto mine, well it felt good.

When suddenly, somebody called me! Augh! Always interrupted kisses :(

"Lily! Lily! Lily!" Harry I suppose. Familiar with his voice.

"What?" I asked annoyed. I can hear Draco laughing behind me.

"Did I interrupt something?" Harry asked with an inserted laugh.

"HA HA HA, yes you did." I said sarcastically and glared at him.

"I'll leave now before you kill each other, see you at the tournament babe. If ever you've got time after coaching potter." Draco said with a laugh and kiss me on the lips once more.

"I love you." He added as he put on his warm smile.

"I love you too." I replied and waved goodbye.

And back to these git laughing at me.

"Stop it or else." I said and once more glared.

"Or else what?" Harry asked with a wink and I slapped him on the head.

"Come on already, to the common room." I said as we went there to discuss on what he is to do for the tournament.

____________

"So, what are you gonna do with your dragon?" I said as I jump to the couch.

"Hmm, I don't really know. Well I suppose, uhm you know, i'm gonna you know..." Harry said unsure.

"That's a very good answer, you should go do that." I said in a very happiest way. Sarcasm.

"Really, Lily? What do you suggest I do." Harry asked, nervously. Since he doesn't know what he's gonna do.

"Well, Cedric have already found out a way, same with Fleur. Krum well, Igor Karkaroff may have. They'll all have a strategy. Well you're a flyer, that'll be your strategy, I suppose."

"I'm not allowed a broom, Lily." Harry said annoyed.

"Don't dare pull that face on me." I glared and added, "Are you stupid, you may not be allowed a broom but you are allowed a wand!"

"Accio Broom!" I casted and in a few seconds, my broom came flying in.

I hop on it and roam around the common room.

"You get it Harry?" I asked.

"Definitely!"

A.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342 10 18
"You gotta pick out who's actually loyal to you. Not just because they're family or friends. Anyone can be traitor at any moment." - Grayson, Year 1 ...
1.4M 34.2K 81
River Potter was taken that night her parents died, by Severus Snape and sent off to live with Zabini family, raised as a Pureblood, she never accept...
42.2K 943 39
Annabelle Avery thought she was just your ordinary witch, studying at Beauxbaton's... But when she is transferred to Hogwarts, her world as she new i...
28.9K 920 74
Emerald Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is sent to Hogwarts in hope of living her life out as a normal witch. Everything is turned upside down when...