Project: Love Me (BxB)

By VividlyInked

18 year old kris anderson was gay. Being in the closet, kris manages to survive through his highschool years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
WARNING
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (Edited Version without Sexual Content)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 -Epilogue

Chapter 10

9.6K 398 241
By VividlyInked

Chase's POV

Don't wake me!!!

Don't wake me up!!!

Don't wake me up!!!

I woke up to the sound of my phone playing, "Don't Wake Me Up" by Chris Brown.

Ugh, stupid phone. Apparently, iPhones have the so called 'Siri' and 'Safari' which can understand your searches and your voice.

Unfortunately, iPhone's don't have any apps that understand song lyrics.

The song clearly said, "Don't wake me up."

But no, iPhones don't have a "Understand Song Lyrics" app. So what do they do? Fucking wake you up at 8:00 AM on the weekend. Who wakes up at 8:00 AM on the weekends?

Note to self: Change fucking alarm song to "Wake Me Up" by Avicii.

Groggily, I sat up, grabbing my phone from my nightstand.

Scrolling down all my notifications, I noticed I had a message from Jake.

J: Coming over at 1

I replyed with a quick "k" before getting up and dragging my self into the shower.

...

"Mom, Jake's coming over today!" I called, as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a soda and some snacks to eat.

"What? But isn't that boy, your partner in class, coming over today?" My mom asked, turning to face me, a quizzical look on her face.

Oh shit. I forgot Kris was coming over today.

"Uhh, yeah, he's coming over too."

"Well then, isn't this his first time since that project started?"

Crap, I totally forgot it was. How'd she remember these things more than me?

Oh shit... I have to clean my damn room.

"I gotta go clean my room, thanks mom!" I replied as I stuffed the food in my pocket, hurriedly.

"Since when do you clean your room when someone comes over?" My mom questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh since... now?" I answered questioningly.

She's right... Since when do I clean my room when someone comes over. I don't even clean my room when relatives come over.

Ugh. I swear to god that boy's doing something to my brain. Tingly feelings, drooling over his body, checking him out, caring about him, worrying about him, and now caring what he thinks about my room? What the fuck am I doing?

I groaned inwardly, walking back into my room.

Who cares what some fag thinks? I don't even give a fuck about him or his damn opinions.

Irritately, I ran a hand through my unbrushed hair.

...

Kris's POV

"Kris, get up, you gotta go to Chase's house today remember? It's for a grade," my dad remarked, pulling the covers off me.

"Dad, I'm sick..." I mumbled unconvincingly as I curled up into a ball, clutching my pillow.

"Son, that trick doesn't work on me. Your bruises have faded a lot already. Come on, get up. You can't ditch on the nice boy." my dad insisted.

Nice boy my ass. He ditched me plenty of times, just because I touched his fucking shoulder.

Now, when I'm sad and heartbroken, I can't ditch him? Life is unfiar.

"Fine," I huffed, getting up.

Throwing on a T-shirt and a pair of black jeans, I ran a hand through my hair.

Sighing, I walked out of the door.

Well I was gonna have to see him sooner or later. I was hoping it would be later though.

I didn't want to bring back the memories of our kiss though. Or the memory of him kissing the other girl.

I also didn't want to awknowledge the fact that I liked- might even love him. Seeing him would only intensify my crush on him.

Getting distracted by my thoughts, I didn't even realize I was there until I felt my foot hit a bump, causing me to stumble face first into the cement.

Stupid steps, I cursed.

Brushing myself off, I proceeded to ring the doorbell.

"Hello! You must be Kris, Chase's partner!" A women, I'm guessing was Chase's mom exclaimed as she opened the door.

"Yes m'am, that's me," I confirmed, smiling softly.

She seemed like a very nice women. It's a shame her son couldn't be like that.

Chase was a total jackass at school, but sometimes he could be a real sweetheart when he wasn't at school. Although after the kiss, I was kinda doubting he would ever be like that towards me again.

"Come on then dear. I'll take you to Chase's room," Chase's mom chirped.

...

"Chase, Kris's here. Now remember, I don't want to see you being mean to this boy, alright?" Chase's mom demanded as we stopped in front of his door.

I didn't dare look up at Chase, so I started at my the ground instead.

"I know mom," Chase assured her, as she smiled at me once again before leaving the room.

Awkwardly, I walked slowly into his room, looking around.

I gawked at the sight of his room. It was huge. Like maybe even twice the size of my room. He had a HDTV in his room, along with a desk, two closets, a huge bed, and like a whole bunch of extra space on the floor.

"Stop gawking," Chase smirked, snapping me out of my trance.

"I-I uh,." I stammered, looking down.

"Hey, looks like the fag finally arrived. Time to have some fun," I gulped at the voice, turning around to see Jake, smirking.

Backing up, I stood by the bed, hands up in defense, although it was pretty useless since he was twice as strong as me.

"What's wrong gay boy? Scared? We're just gonna watch a movie," Jake sneered, grabbing me by the front of my sweater and pushing me onto the ground, before sitting down next to me.

I scooted as far away from Jake as possible but ended up bumping into Chase.

"Watch it, fag," Chase hissed, pushing me away, causing me to fall onto Jake's shoulder.

Before I could move away, Jake put his arm around me, preventing me from any chance of escape.

"Don't worry, fag, you can sit next to me," Jake cooed.

I left out a soft whimper from the discomfort of being next to Jake.

He honestly scared the crap out of me.

...

Half way through the movie, I tried to move, hoping Jake would just let me go, put he tightened his grip.

I gulped as he leaned in.

"Don't move, or I could easily mess you up like last time," he threatened and smirked as he saw my eyes widen in fear.

My breath hitched in my throat as I felt his hand on my thigh.

"W-what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Having a little fun," he whispered back.

I looked over to Chase for help, but once again, it was no use. His eyes for glued to the TV screen.

Jake's hand began moving upward.

"Please, stop," I pleaded softly.

"Don't speak, otherwise I'll beat the absolute crap out of you," he taunted, continuing to move his hand upward.

His hand was dangerously close to my crotch now.

I squirmed trying to get away, but his grip on my thigh tightened, as he glared at me, warning me to not move.

I gasped as I felt his hand on my crotch. I closed my eyes afraid of what would come next.

But Jake's hand never moved. I felt his hand forcefully leave my crotch, causing my eyes to flutter open.

I looked up to see a raging Chase.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Chase snarled as he threw a punch at Jake's face.

"N-nothing man, I was just messing with the fag a little," Jake yelped, raising his hands up in denfense.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. What's. Mine. Again," Chase growled, glaring daggers at Jake.

"Yours? When did I become yours? I'm no ones," I muttered.

A look of what I think was hurt crossed Chase's face, but quickly disappeared and was replaced with an angry scowl.

"Whatever. You're right. You never became mine, and you never will be. I don't give a fuck about fags like you," Chase snarled, glaring at me. "Both of you, get the hell out of my house."

Fuck, why do I always mess things up. Now I've definitely crossed the line. I'm definitely on his hate list now.

Sighing, I walked out of the room.

...

Chase's POV

I sighed as I heard the front door close, signaling that Kris had left.

What the actually fuck was wrong with me?

A wave of jealousy and anger had washed over me when I saw Jake's hand on Kris's crotch.

It'd hurt when Kris said he was no ones.

But why? Why was I jealous? Why did it hurt? Why did I call Kris mine? Why was I feeling this way about a him?

All of this had a reason...

Maybe... Just maybe... I liked Kris.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 844 28
Kristof has a girlfriend... And she's perfect. She's smart, pretty,... but she's not, well, HIM. But it's ok. Because HE is straight af. So there is...
1.5K 46 21
Walter Carles and Daniel Smith where best child-hood friends. They were always together. Until one summer, when Daniel's father got a promotion, an...
3.2M 122K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
34.1K 864 15
Seventeen years old Sam Adams doesn't do well with people. He prefers staying home on the weekends and staying away from parties. He has only one fri...