His Harem, his women and his...

Bởi Fionalibby

Through times we have heard unconventional love stories, there was 'Layla and Majnu' 'Romeo and Juliet' 'Jodh... Xem Thêm

His Harem, his women and his WOMAN
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 part-one
Chapter 61 part-two
Author's note and a Thank you
Epilogue
Sequel / Book two

Chapter 14

8.2K 276 6
Bởi Fionalibby

Not Edited

With Atash and ten staff member short, Omeed at first struggled with the running of what was left of her businesses but quickly got a hand of it. Feriha hadn't visited much lately so all Omeed had for company was Zoya.

As she got dressed in male garments that morning, Zoya knocked on her door informing her she had some guests waiting for her in her study.

"Have I met them before Zoya?" Omeed asked as she wondered who her guest were.

"I don't think so my lady, though they said they were traveling merchants from Persia."

"Persia? And you led them inside Zoya? What could have possessed you to do that?" Omeed shook with anger at Zoya's stupidity. She couldn't understand why she had thrown caution to the wind.

In the three years they've been on the run, Omeed had made cautious effort not to interact with Persians especially those from Isfahan.

"I am sorry my lady, they introduced themselves as merchants wanting to do business with master Ahmed. So I invited them inside and led them to the study. While serving tea I found out they were Persians from their private discussion. I didn't know my lady, I swear I didn't."

Omeed could only let out a frustrated sigh. It wasn't entirely Zoya's fault, perhaps she could have been a little more cautious but now it was too late to ponder whose fault it was. She rested her palm on Zoya's face in a comforting manner as tear stream her eyes.

"Zoya, I'm sorry. I over reacted when it was no fault of yours. Now stop crying and help me fix my turban." Zoya nodded as she sniffled. She had let Omeed down by being impetuous and this could have a detrimental outcome for them.

Once Zoya was done fixing Omeed's turban, she dashed into her bedroom to retrieve her dagger. She had learnt a bit of martial art during Omeed's lessons. Zoya wasn't as good as Omeed or even Atash but she was good enough to fight and defend herself in any situation.

As Zoya grabbed her dagger, she held it up and murmured to herself. "If we are going to be killed we will die fighting. Their blood must smear my blade."

As Omeed walked towards her study, she had her dagger in place underneath her robe but held her sword non too discreetly. She would chop into pieces if threatened in any way. Omeed has taken lives in her business travel through the desert when approached by thieves.

She was known for her brutality when she fought or killed. Her reputation went far and beyond to the point where robbers steered clear of her merchants once they saw her brand logo on their flags and wagons.

Arriving in her study, she quickly took in the five men not failing to notice one dressed in rich garment. He was obviously their leader. Omeed thought to herself as her eyes wandered before greeting them. "So how may I help you gentlemen?" She spoke in Farsi.

"We are here to see Ahmed not a young boy who has barely hit puberty." Someone said annoying Omeed who was only trying to accommodate their presence.

Not bothering to look at the face of the person who spoke, with a wave of her hand she said, "Go on then." Waiting for their response as she tapped on her sword nonchalantly.

"Like my master said, we would like to speak to Ahmed the head merchant." Omeed gave a deep sigh, she was bored and was fast loosing patience with these idiots. As she opened her mouth to kick them out of her home, a servant dashed in with a missive from Feriha.

"Master Ahmed, an urgent missive from lady Feriha inviting you over tonight." Omeed took it with an unreadable expression. She wanted these men gone and hadn't bothered looking at their faces in case they knew who she was and recognised her.

"Is she expecting a reply?" Omeed asked her servant who stood before her waiting to be dismissed. He could feel the tension in the air and so did Omeed who had a pretentious facade that showed she was unaffected on.

"No my lord, the servant who delivered the message returned immediately stating he had to stop at other homes to deliver other invitations." Nodding her head, Omeed waved him off as he dashed out happy to be anywhere but in that study.

"What are you still here for gentlemen?" Omeed said as she rested her back.

"Sorry about our earlier behaviour it's just that we weren't expecting someone so young." One of them genuinely apologised. Omeed wanted to laugh at their now docile way of talking. They had been so arrogant in dealing with her earlier, now they acted really meek.

Not wanting to drag their visit longer than necessary, she accepted their apologies and went straight to their reason for wanting to see her. "Why have you come to see me?"

"We are merchants from Isfahan, we arrived here two days ago and heard a lot about you. We learnt you had sold all your businesses and was leaving turkey soon." Frowning Omeed took in the person speaking, he was an elderly man in his forties.

"What if we join you on your trip to Hindustan?" Omeed couldn't believe what she had just heard. They had come here this early in the morning because they wanted to join her?

For the first time since their arrival in her home Omeed stared at their faces one after the other until her eyes caught the familiar orb of their leader soliciting a low gasp from Omeed. Her eyes went wide then narrowed fairly quickly before anyone noticed. Before Omeed, sat Farzan the thug who once taunted her on the streets of Isfahan.

How could she not have noticed sooner? She had been sat in a room with him for over twenty minutes. Given she avoided looking at their faces for precaution but Zoya should have recognised him. He might have recognised Zoya. She thought as her heartbeat fastened.

"I am afraid I will have to reject your proposal." She said with a forced smile. "My group travel alone and we don't deal with other merchants." She said with false politeness. Omeed wanted them on their way. Or else she would be forced to kill them.

"Master Ahmed, no need to come to a decision so fast. We are in no hurry." Farzan said smugly. It took everything in Omeed not to wipe the smugness off his face.

"You don't seem to understand, I said no you are not joining me and that's final."

"Lord Ahmed, would you consider making an exception if I told you my master is interested in courting your sister?" Omeed nearly choked on her saliva hearing the elderly man speak.

"Like we had said before, we have done our homework and heard of your sister's beauty and what a virtuous lady she is. My master would like to marry her."

"Surely if you had done your homework correctly, you'd know that it's impossible. She is most definitely not interested in getting married anytime soon. And has turned down many suitors." She spared Farzan a fleeting glance and he looked angry.

"She'll become an old maiden if she doesn't get married now." The older man said causing Omeed to bellow a fake laughter. It was funny hearing someone accuse her of becoming an old maiden while all she could do was listen and look on.

Once she calmed down she glared at the old, all traces of friendliness vanished into thin air as Omeed sneered at him. "She has only just turned sixteen years old. And you call her an old maiden? You dare insult my sister?" Omeed gripped his sword firmly causing the men to do the same as they shook in fear. "Who do you think you are?" She finished.

"I am sorry lord Ahmed. Forgive this impertinent old man who spoke brashly." Farzan said trying to diffuse the situation. At that moment he understood why the young man before them was revered. Though tall, he was skinny for a man of strength but the anger and assurance in himself was there to see from his body language.

"I am really sorry lord Ahmed." The old man said still shaking as Omeed finally let go of her sword. As the merchants breathed a sigh of relief. They hadn't realised they were holding their breaths until then.

"You know, you didn't introduce yourself. What is your name since you already know mine?" Omeed asked Farzan who seem flustered at the sudden change of topic but was too happy to oblige if it meant breaking the ice and them becoming friends or allies.

"Pardon me, it's Farzan lord Ahmed. My father is the prime minister of Persia and my sister a royal noble consort. My family run about sixty percent of the stores in Isfahan." He said proudly causing Omeed to scowl within as she fought with herself to control her emotions.

"Interesting and impressive I must say." Omeed said with sarcasm dripping with every word she altered. But Farzan was too conceited to notice as he basked in the praises she lavished on him.

"Thank you lord Ahmed, so where are you from originally? From what I've heard you are not from Turkey and only moved to Istanbul few years ago." Farzan asked inquisitively.

Omeed's response to his query has been rehearsed by herself a thousand times before so it came instantaneously. "I was born in Persia but originally from Afghanistan. My mother died shortly after the birth of my sister and our father died when I was seven years old." She gestured with both hands as she spoke with ease.

"It must have been difficult growing this business empire you now own."  Farzan spoke in awe as he nodded his head as if to convince himself.

"I was lucky enough to have loyal servants and my father was a wealthy man." Farzan could only greedily listen as he thought of ways to acquaint himself with Omeed. He wanted to return to Isfahan victorious. He wanted his father's praise for once in his life.

"Would it be alright to learn a thing or two from you before you set off?" Farzan genuinely asked Omeed who looked taken aback as she considered if having Farzan as a close ally would be beneficial to her 'in the long run'.

"There isn't much you can learn from me but do stop by anytime if you have a query. I will be sure to be of any assistance to you."  She said looking at Farzan as she opened the missive Feriha had sent. Omeed quickly read it then turned to the men who watched her in a hawkish manner.

"Gentlemen, if that's all I am afraid I have several errands to run throughout the day as I have been invited by my sister's tutor to watch her final performance." Omeed wanted to bait Farzan in as much as she could and the mention of her supposedly sister did just that.

"Did you say tutor lord Ahmed? Farzan asked sitting upright. This caused Omeed to smirk openly.

"I got her a dance and music tutor a few years ago. Lady Feriha owns an entertainment house. But with us leaving Turkey, I asked her to come with us. Today is her final performance as she has sold her business as well." Pretending to suddenly get an idea Omeed said,

"Why don't you join me? Feriha is a wonderful performer and I am certain you'll enjoy her performance. Top nobles and socialites will be there to see her tonight."

Farzan agreed without hesitation as they arranged to meet each other later that evening. With that the men excused themselves and went on their way leaving Omeed to sigh heavily. The door burst opened abruptly to reveal a pale looking Zoya with a dagger in her left hand.

Author's note: I hope you enjoy this and do comment please.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.5K 155 13
A tale of love between a Hindu girl and The Emperor Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar *** Shehenshah was always proud of his wives. The women were tactful, i...
5.6M 445K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
9.7M 735K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
500K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...