Evading Danger (One Direction)

By MissRysnna

Nicolette Wilson is your average eighteen year-old college student who lives in the outskirts of the busy, ye... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Six NEW

338 15 3
By MissRysnna

Hey everyone. This is the new chapter that has never been uploaded on @nixacum. Thanks for reading and I hope that you'll enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicolette's POV

I slowly woke up, keeping my eyes closed as I snuggled deeper into the duvet. I let a small yawn out, glad that I didn't have school today. Brielle and I can do whatever we want today!

I sighed before opening my eyes up and sitting up in the bed. My blood froze when I saw where I was. My heartbeat increased as I squeezed my eyes shut, wishing that last night's events were all just a part of a nightmare.

I looked around the room in horror, knowing that this wasn't a dream. The winter sunlight was streaming in through the window, giving the room a cool glow, as if this was part of some horror movie. I shuddered, wrapping my arms around myself, trying to devise a plan to get out of this place.

The doorknob slowly started to jiggle, so I quickly laid back down and pretended to be asleep. The door opened and someone stepped in, their shoes making loud thuds as they walked over to my bed. I steadied my breathing as best I could, having a bit of a hard time knowing that one of them was inches away from me.

"I know that you're awake love. Please open your eyes," a soft voice whispered. I ignored them and continued my fake slumber. They sighed and I felt the bed dip slightly as they say down on the edge.

"I'll wait here all day if I have to..." they warned me. The voice sounded like Niall's, but that didn't make the situation much better.

After a few moments of still silence, the door creaked open yet again and another pair of footsteps sounded across the hard wood floorboards.

"She's faking?" they asked quietly, and I immediately recognised the voice as Harry's. Niall mumbled a quick, "Yes." I felt the urge to shiver, but I quickly refrained from doing so, though my heart was beating so fast that I thought it would burst out of my chest.

"Well, I guess that I'll just have to do this," he replied frustratedly and before I could react, he had scooped me up into his arms and started to walk out of the room.

"Put me down!" I screeched in terror as my eyes flew open. Harry laughed as he continued the walk down the hall, Niall following behind. There was a hint of a smile on his face, making m glare at him as I tried to get out of Harry’s arms.

"Well, good morning to you too!" Harry teased as he struggled to keep me from falling out of his arms and onto the ground. He strode past the living area before entering what seemed to be a large kitchen/ dining room.

"Calm down, okay? What do you want for breakfast?" he asked, sitting me down in a chair at the table in the corner where Louis was sittings and watching amusedly.

I crossed my arms and glared down at the table, refusing to answer the murderer that was standing in front of me.

"Well, I guess that you'll get eggs and toast then," he announced cheerfully before walking away towards the modern looking kitchen area. The appliances were all stainless steel and the wood that was used was so dark that it was almost black. There were splashes of grey, which only made the kitchen/ dining area brighter by just a shade.

"Good morning, girl who won't tell me her name!" Louis greeted me from his seat right across from me. I ignored him, looking down at the dark table and trying to see if I'd have any chance at escaping right now.

I glanced around the room and realised that only Louis and Harry were in the room and Harry's back was facing the door as he made eggs on the stove. Louis was sitting right across from me and could probably intercept me, so I guess that I can't escape then...

"So, tell me about yourself," Louis demanded, acting as if we were two strangers having dinner together. He rested his chin on top if his hands childishly and watched me glare at him.

"Love, be nice and answer the lad please," Harry said and I turned around to see him walking over with a two plates of breakfast in hand. He set one down in front of me and then took a seat to my right and began to eat his own plate of breakfast.

I slowly pushed mine to the side before looking back down at my hands in my lap, refusing to eat anything from them. My stomach grumbled softly, but I knew that I could eat as much as I want when I escape this place.

"Why aren't you eating?" Louis questioned and I looked up to find both him and Harry watching me wearily. Oh, I don't know! Maybe it's because I'm stuck in a flat full of murderers and they want me to eat something that probably is poisoned!

I shrugged, refusing to say a word to them. Maybe they'll get sick of me and let me go. Upon looking back up at the table, I found Harry slowly pulling the plate back towards me. I glared at him, but he just smiled back before giving a fork to me.

Ignoring him, I set the fork back down on the table and pushed the plate away. He sighed before pulling the plate back towards me and handing me the fork again, "You're going to sit here until you eat your meal. We have all day, so please take your time."

Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms over my chest and examined the flooring. A silence hung in the room and I could feel the two of them watching me.

After about fifteen minutes of silence, Harry stood up and took his now empty plate to the sink and started to wash it.

"I'll be right back. Don't have too much fun without me," Louis chuckled before standing up and walking out of the room cheerfully. I watched after him glumly. He's free to come and go as he pleases and I hope that he feels grateful for that.

Quickly glancing at Harry, I found that his back was turned to me yet again. A smirk spread across my face as I quietly stood up, careful to not let my chair make a sound.

I silently crept across the kitchen, looking back at Harry every few steps. When I finally made it to the doorway, I let out a sigh of relief before starting to take a step out of the room.

"Nope," Harry chuckled darkly from behind me, making me gasp and spin around. He was only a step away from me, his hands on hips and an unamused expression on his face.

I stared at him, refusing to move. I don't care, he can try to hurt me for all I care! When I get out of here I will get the police to find these boys and send them to jail for as long as possible. Let me tell you, that will be the happiest day of my life.

"Go sit back down. Now," he commanded slowly, as if I couldn't understand him. I continued to stare at him, my face expressionless.

He shifted his weight onto one leg and crossed his arms, watching me with his eyebrows furrowed in both confusion and frustration.

"Um, what's going on in here...?" I heard Liam ask from behind me. I flinched, but quickly composed myself and kept staring at Harry. He stared back, refusing to look over at Liam.

Harry continued staring down at me, his eyes narrowed slightly through the few curls that were hanging in front of them. My hands started to shake slightly out of fear as I realized how close he was to me, his breaths brushing across my face. His lips were pressed into a thin line as he stood still; not answering Liam who I could tell was standing right behind me, in the hall.

"I don't know, but it seems as though Nicolette isn't obeying orders like she should be," Harry answered in a low voice, watching my jaw drop.

"H-how do you know my name?" I asked in shock, wringing my hands nervously as Liam stepped around me and went to stand next to Harry.

"Well, while you were asleep, I went to get you some stuff from your house and I found some papers. The papers in your house either have Brielle's name on them or yours, which so happens to be Nicolette," he answered smartly, happy to see me so uncomfortable. A slight smirk appeared on his face, making my blood boil.

"You were in my house again?" I seethed, clenching my fists tightly. How dare he!? Now I know for sure that I won't be able to go back there when I escape...

"Yes I was, now sit down and eat your breakfast please," he commanded cockily as I glared at him.

"No!" I retorted and both their jaws dropped. Harry took a step forward, hands on his hips as he looked down at me. Liam grabbed his arm, pulling him back slightly.

"Love, we are trying to be nice and keep you safe, but you're making it awfully hard to do so. Please just sit down and eat," Liam pleaded after glaring at Harry who was still fuming.

"Keep me safe? You're the ones who murdered my best friend!" I cried out and Liam's eyes softened a bit as he took a step forward, his hand reaching for me. I flinched and took a step back.

"We really don't want to hurt you, but you saw something that you shouldn't have seen and we can't let you go," he explained sadly as he slowly inched his way towards me.

"Just let me go already! I won't tell anyone, I promise!" I told him earnestly, hoping that this would work.

"No! We know that you will go get the police as soon as you get out of here. We don't want anyone else to get hurt, so just cooperate, alright?" Harry interrupted his green eyes full of anger. I took a step back in fear, cautiously watching the two of them.

I need to get out of here. And I will, if it's the last thing that I do. You have my word on that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how did you like this chapter? Please comment, vote, and suggest this to your friends! If you have any questions, comment and I'll answer them!

Wow! Any thoughts or predictions? What did you think of Harry?

My year anniversary of writing on here is coming up, so it would be amazing if you could go check out my other stories and get me to 50K reads on Moments In Time! Or you could help me reach 100 fans! Thanks for everything that you have all done

~T.Rysnna 9.11.13 (Nov. 9th)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 14.6K 28
Harry Styles is a normal guy with a normal life and he liked it that way, that is until one night when he gets kidnapped and forced to work for hidio...
629 32 16
Mari is the Nightmare. A hunter of werewolves. Harry Styles and the rest of the famous boy band are vampires. What happens when Mari and Harry meet a...
2.2K 61 41
-Characters: (Y/N) Your-friend's-name (y/f/n) One direction : Harry Edward styles Louis William Tomlinson Liam James Payne Niall James Horan Zayn J...
289K 9.2K 46
Jordan is a 21 year old stripper wanting a escape from the life she has and she refuses to give up in fear she will get caught back in her past. Harr...