The Billionaire's confession...

By rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 63 Fate

13.7K 506 76
By rosavet

(Sweet bitter symphony by The Verve)

Mia's POV

The rest of the police officers captured Lorenzo and took him in.

Right now I am inside the ambulance on the way to the hospital with James' hand in mine. Crying and praying for him to be okay.

"You have to be okay James!! You can't leave me alone! Wake up" I cried.

We reached the hospital.

He was taken to the operating room instantly. I was crying outside the door.

The doctors came to me and took me to another room. I was bleeding all over and there were bruises over my skin. My ankle was dislocated. I didn't care how I was, I just wanted to be with James.

"No, I want to be with James. Please take me to him!" I cried more. I rejected the saline they were giving me.

"Doctor we have to perform the treatment. We have to give her a shot of anaesthesia."

"No, please... Take me to James *hiccups * " I cried more and more.

"Do it." The doctor said.

They put the needle in me," Please... I have ...to be...with James...." I closed my eyes and fade into darkness as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

James...

I woke up after a while. I opened my eyes and everything was in a haze. I saw the saline was attached to my arm and my body was wrapped in a bandage. There was a bandage around my neck and cuts too.

My vision cleared and I saw someone sitting across me," ....Leo." I spoke.

"Hey sweetcakes how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Much better..." I saw Mrs Henderson was here too. James!

"James!! How is he? Is he okay? " I got up.

"Mia dear you need to rest now," Lilly said.

"But James. .. I need to see him" I cried.

"Okay, you can but not now."

"How is he please tell me " I cried.

"Mia, please don't cry. He is in critical condition so it's not possible to tell anything soon..." Leo said in a sad voice.

"This happened cause of me!" I cried.

"He took the bullet to save me!!" Tears roles down my face.

Leo hugged me." Sshhh. ..honey" he hugged me. "Don't cry..."

"If something happens to him...Then I can't forgive myself..." I cried more," I love very much Leo..."

"Don't worry princess. Nothing will happen to him. He will be fine..."

I continued sobbing.

The doctors didn't let me see James cause of his condition and they said I was also in no condition to see him.

I could do nothing but wait. I kept praying to God in every moment passing by.

Please let James be okay please please please. ....

I was lying in the bed when Leo came in. I got an update hurriedly," how is James please can I see him now?" I cried.

He had a sad face on which made my heart impatient even more!

"Say something..." my voice broke.

"He is critical, if the surgery goes well then he will be fine but... the operation is risky... The doctors are not sure of the outcome just yet."

"No no no..." I cried more. " I want to see him. NOW!!" PLEASE LEO" I begged him.

"Okay. ...I am arranging something..." he went out saying that.

"James. ..." I cried more. This is all my fault. He wouldn't be in this position if I hadn't come into his life. He is suffering cause of me...

Leo came in with a wheelchair. The nurse and Mrs Henderson helped me to get down from the bed and sit in the chair.

They took me to where James was. "They are operating inside..." Leo said in a sad voice. Mrs Henderson wiped away her tears.

I am causing pain to so many people. Everyone is getting hurt cause of me...

I didn't sit in the chair. I got up and rushed towards the door. I peeked from the glass window.

They were performing the surgery right now. Tears rolled down my cheeks seeing the sight of James.

"James... I am so sorry... please be okay. ...." I cried.

"Mia we should go to your room. There is nothing you can do here right now..." Ethane said.

"No! Please I want to stay here for him. I won't go. I won't leave him."

"Okay. ..." Leo said hugging me. I cried in his chest like a baby.

The surgery went on for four hours straight. At last, the doctor's came out. I rushed to them.

"How is he?" My eyes were all teary.

"He is going to be fine." Everyone let out a relief sign.

" He is a lucky fellow I must say this." The doctor continued saying..."there were times when he went flat. We thought we lost him but then it's was a miracle he pulled through. The bullet missed his heart by a few inches..."

I sat down in relief. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks non stop. " He will be okay."

"When will we be able to see him, doctor?" Lilly asked him.

"Not now. We have let him recover first then when he wakes up you can see him."

"Thank you...doctor "I said.

"Oh, another thing he kept on saying the name Mia while he was unconscious." The doctors went away.

"He will be okay Mia. " Leo said happily.

"Yes..." I smiled crying...

I am sorry James I put you through this...

We waited for him to wake up. We took turns to see him in his room. He was unconscious for two whole days.

I went and sat beside his bed. He was lying there unconscious. "James... please wake up... I can't see you like this. I am sorry it's all my fault." I broke down crying.

I hold his hand, "I love. ... you...I love you a lot baby please wake up. I will do anything you want ...please. ...."

"Wake up you stupid idiot dull head!!...." I silently cried lowing my head.

Suddenly I felt someone gripping my hand...I looked up hurriedly. James!

He opened his eyes.

"I heard.... you calling me ............. a stupid, idiot and dull head?" He said softly smiling.

"James! ...." I couldn't say anything and broke down crying badly like a child.

"Ja...James. ...*hiccups * " I cried more.

"Don't cry anymore angel..." he touched my face.

"I thought you were going to die!!" I cried.

"I am alive and kicking see!" He tried to make a joke.

"Don't! ! Don't you ever! Do that again!! Don't jump in front of the bullet for me. Never do that ever again! !" I cried.

"Angel your my life and if anything happened to you I won't be able to live..." I cut him.

"And your my life!! If something happened to you then I will die!" I cried.

"I am okay now angel.... please don't cry anymore. I can't see you this way... I know you must have cried a lot while I was out..."

"If you don't want me to cry then don't do something so reckless..." I wiped my tears." Wait, I gotta call the doctor's and your mother too..." I got up and left the room.

Everyone went to see James one by one...

I am very happy that James is okay but a part of me knew that as long as he is with me, he will always fall in danger or any other situations that will cause him pain...

Leo pulled me from my thoughts...
"Mia, James is asking for you to go and see him."

"Yes.." I smiled.

I went inside his room and sat beside his bed," James I am sorry I caused you so much pain...and this happened..." my eyes became teary.

"Don't say that angel... I love you. Your my life and you know what kept me going in the operating room?"

I shook my head saying no.

"you angel. Your face came to mind and I knew you were waiting for me so I have to come back. You're my strength, Mia..." I hugged him crying.

"I love you, James... very much."

"I love you too angel..." he smiled. How missed his smile. It melts my heart.

Few more days passed till they can discharge James and me.

Finally, the day came when we can return home. We went home.

"Good to be back home..." James said.

"Yeah, it's good to be back..." I hugged him.

We made our way to the sofa and sat down.

I took a deep breath and started talking," James...."

He turned towards me smiling, "yes?"

" I think we should break up...."

___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
546K 17.3K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
645K 13.8K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...
18.9M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...