Every Rose Has Its Thorns

By lilljhx

It has been two years since Edward and the Cullens left. He broke my heart more than I thought possible. It w... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
And End...For Now
Release Date
Release Date Moved Forwad
Sequel Released
Hi :)
Publishing
I have a youtube now :)

1

17.9K 272 13
By lilljhx

Every Rose Has Its Thorn~1
Word count:155

It has been two years since Edward and the Cullens left. He broke my heart more than I thought possible. It wasn't until I started to hang out with Jacob Black did my heart begin to heal. But once we had finished working on the motorbikes, I took a ride. Just before I was thrown off the bike did I see Rosalie. At moments like this I would have seen Edward. But seeing Rosalie helped me to realise who it was that I really missed. It was never Edward. It was always Alice whom I would constantly try to talk to. I missed her because she was my best friend. But Rosalie. I don't know why I missed her, but I did. It pained me to see her again. And that's what lead me to jump off the cliff, in the hopes I would see the beautiful blonde again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1K 14
Alethea was once a part of the Cullen Family. However, she mysteriously disappears. Centuries later, Renesmee is born. Noticing the similarities bet...
88.7K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
873K 23K 35
Ezra Geralds has lived in Forks, Washington almost all of his life. He lived his life in a steady routine. School, swim practice, work then home. He...
569K 11.6K 34
When Elizabeth comes home to help her dad with Bella she didn't expect to find her mate who is a vegetarian vampire or expect to be told she is said...