Last Night Alone { Human! Fiv...

Por phanattheanimedisco

Not remembering anything about your life is hard enough. But when this young girl finds herself mixed up in a... Más

Don't Remember...
First Night
Research Is Key
A Chance
Locked In
Keeping My Promises
Tickle Attack
Truce?
It's Been Decided
Secret Rooms?
Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...
Investigation
Just Your Average Stalker
Truth Will Be Told
Talking Through The Pain
Enough Is Enough
Close Call

Just A Little Lie

119 0 0
Por phanattheanimedisco

        I stayed with Freddy the whole time and refused to leave him, even when I needed the washroom I stayed put. I wasn't going to let him sleep. Yet. Until I knew what the poison was.
        "Lilith, why? After all we've done?" Freddy looked at me like if I said the wrong thing he'd just kinda... break.
        "Because I know that where there is darkness there is light and where there is bad there's good. So no matter what you've done in the past or even in the future it doesn't matter because there will always be that light there to find and if the right person can come by and grab that light maybe they can yank on it a few times and it will all come shining through the dark," My hands were folded in his and rested on his chest.
        He seemed shocked by my answer, "You really believe that?"
        "I do," I nodded and leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Even you, Freddy. You have that light that I will reach and I know I already have it in my hands. I'm just waiting for you to realize it."
        "Maybe I have.. Or maybe I'm just waiting to be shown that you're telling the truth," His voice was low and husky and it was so very obvious that he was trying his hardest to stay awake. It's probably sleeping poison. Is that a thing? I'm not sure. I'm not taking chances either way that it could be a poison that takes effect when the person is sleeping.
        I'm not sure that's a real thing either...
        "How can I show you that I'm telling the truth, Freddy?" I moved my head away from his ear and placed it inches above his face, "What else must I sacrifice to earn everyone's trust?"
        "Your virginity," he grinned and I burst out laughing.
         "Oh, Freddy! You naughty boy, not yet," I winked at him with a huge grin on my face.
        "Really. Move in with us, I'm sure we'll all trust you soon and maybe... You'll be ready," he winked this time.
        I shook my head while laughing, "Totally."
        "Lilith!" Bonnie came down into the room and he looked wretched..
        His purple clothes were drenched in blood and his face was covered in it. As was his hands.
        He rushed towards me like he was going to hug me but stopped short and looked down at himself, "It's just a sleeping poison. Freddy can rest. It'd probably be best. Chica told me to come tell you right away. How are you Freddy?" Bonnie walked over to the couch.
        "Pretty grand, considering... Is the bitch dead yet?"
        Freddy looked over at the purple haired boy who shook his head, "No.. Goldie's trying to get information out of her.. She will be soon though, if she keeps denying him.."
        "Information on what?" I asked as I looked between the two.
        Bonnie shook his head, "I shouldn't tell you yet.. Goldie needs the facts first. She could be lying... I hope she is..." Bonnie gulped and looked at the ground.
        "Lying about what? Bonnie?" I placed a hand on his arm.
        He ran back towards the door, "I'm so sorry, Lilith. I have to go," he looked up and pain was written all over his face.
        I nodded slowly and he ran out the door.
        "You can sleep," I smiled at Freddy when the door closed behind Bonnie, "That's a good thing!"
        "Yea," Freddy broke out into a smile, "As long as you stay with me."
        I grinned back at him, "Duh. I'm going to sleep, too," I laid down on the couch next to him and wrapped my arms lightly around him. I felt his arms wrap around me and I snuggled my face into his chest.
        "Get well soon, Freddy," I listened to the sounds of our breathing for a few minutes before closing my eyes and falling back into the awful dreamworld of hell.
        My personal fucking hell.
        Built for me. And only me.
        It's always me.
        Never them.
        Always me.
        Never them.
        Always me....
        Always....
        No.

        I woke up screaming again, and apparently I woke up Freddy too because he was sitting up beside me rubbing my arms and back trying to calm me down.
        "Lilith. Lilith, you're okay. Shh," his mouth brushed against my ear. I was shaking and I knew he could tell, "What was it about?"
        "I- I-" I choked on my words.
        "It's okay. You don't need to talk about it," He rubbed my back some more and I nodded.
        "Yea. I guess so," I rested my head against his shoulder until my shaking had stopped and I'd calmed down.
        "Do you want to try going back to sleep?" I asked the brown haired boy.
        "No, not at the moment. I'd actually like to go see how everything is going," he started to stand and I helped him by grabbing his arm and wrapping it around my shoulder. Then he took my arm and wrapped it around his shoulders, "There. We can support each other," he grinned at me.
        "Right!" I giggled and we hobbled towards the door together as one.
        A few minutes later we were backstage and heading through the door. There wasn't any more screaming so we assumed she was dead. We quickly made our way down the halls and down the stairs until we came to the metal door.
        I pushed it open with my shoulder and saw Goldie, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica sitting on the floor covered in blood. Goldie's eyes were black and black blood was dripping down from his eyes.
        He was mad..
        I don't know why though.
        Bonnie looked distressed. As did Chica and Foxy.
        I looked at Freddy and he shrugged. "Is she..?" I stepped farther into the room with Freddy.
        "Aye," Foxys voice cracked. I noticed that down the side of his face there was a scratch mark.
        Did she claw him? She probably did out up a fight.. It seemed she really wanted to kill me..
        "Good," I helped Freddy sit down in a metal stool then went over to Goldie. There wasn't anywheres to sit next to him so I sat down on his lap, "What happened? Why is everyone so on edge?" He looked up at me and the anger melted from his eyes and he looked at me with sadness and confusion.
        "I-I- sorry," his head dropped, "I don't know how to tell you. I can't-" he looked down at the ground. I sighed and put my two hands on the sides of his face.
        Then I brought his face back up and looked into his golden eyes. "You can do it. I believe in you. You'll do the right thing. Even if the right thing is telling me."
        He shook his head, "The right thing has nothing to do with it. You deserve to know."
        I shook my head back, "Not if its going to hurt me. Not if it's going to put me on edge. What's the right thing? Telling me or not?"
        Bonnie spoke up, "We should wait. Maybe she was lying. I hope she was... Lets just wait a bit," he looked between me and Goldie.        

        Goldie nodded, "Fine," I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.
        "Sorry," I mumbled into his neck.
        "For what?" His arms slowly wrapped around my back.
        "For everything. Freddy wouldn't have been shot it if weren't for me. And Foxy wouldn't have been scratched and-"        
        Freddy cut me off, "No, don't. It was my choice to take the bullet for you. And I'd do it again in a second," I pulled away from Goldie and stood up, then smiled at Freddy.
        "Thanks Freddy. I'd do the same for you."
        Chica rushed at me and wrapped her arms around me, "Lilith! I was so worried about you!"
        I giggled slightly and hugged her back, "It's okay, Chica. It was I who should've been worrying," I smiled at her and she nodded.
        Then I turned to Foxy, "What happened?" I went towards him and knelt in front him.
        "Nothing to worry about, lass. She just clawed me a bit with her nails while we were shoving her in the suit," I reached out and hugged Foxy.
        He hugged me back, "I'm glad you're okay," I whispered in his ear and he nodded.
        Then I turned towards Bonnie. Before I could even move Bonnie jumped out of his spot and rushed towards me. He jumped on me and wrapped his arms around me extremely tightly.
        "Lilith! I'm sorry about earlier!" He exclaimed as he cuddled his face in my neck.
        "It's fine, Bonnie. Really. I'm just happy that you guys are all okay. And that I'm okay. It's going to be fine."
        I wrapped my arms around him and heard him whisper in my ear. "I sure hope so, Lilith. I really do."
        I pulled back with confusion written clear across my face, "Right..." I pulled the pocket watch out of my back pocket and opened it.       

        5:20am..
        I looked at it for a few moments then I raised my arm and smashed the watch against the ground. As soon as it hit the ground I stomped on it repeatedly until it was nothing more that broken pieces of glass and metal.
        Everyone just kinda looked at me like they were surprised. I shrugged, "I don't want to carry something that.. She gave me. Anyways I should go call the police or something, ya know so its not too suspicious."
        "Wait. You have to wait until 6am to leave. Just say you thought she'd turn up or something," Freddy spoke quietly from the back and I turned to face him.
        "Ok then. What if they try to put me in a different orphanage?" My voice went from confident and confused to worried and stressed.
        "We won't let that happen," Goldie stood up and walked over to the side of the room I was at and Bonnie wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
        "Exactly. Just say you're staying with friends. Then we can sneak you in through the back. It won't be suspicious if you're seen around here because you're the night guard."
        I looked around the room at my only friends and nodded, "Ok. Got it.." I know my face looked confident but my voice probably gave way to just how scared I really was to lie to the cops. But they lied to me. Plus it's not really lying. Just not telling the whole truth...
        Yea. Exactly.
        "Don't worry, Lilith! It'll all work out!"
        Chica giggled and I smiled at her, "I really love that about you Chica. How you always look for the brighter side of things. Even when it's darkest."
        Her cheeks were tinted slightly red and she grinned at me, "Awe, thanks, Lilith!" She jumped on top of me and gave me a huge hug.
        I giggled and hugged her back, "Of course," I mumbled into her hair.
        Over the next forty minutes we all talked about the lie I would have to feed to the cops and when the 6am bell finally rang all the animatronics rushed into their places and I rushed to the nearest pay phone.
        I found one in the lot of the pizzeria. I dialed 9-1-1 and waited for an answer.
        "911, how can we direct your call?"
        "Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. Missing. I can't find her-" I made myself sound as out of breath as I could.
        "Please slow down. What's your emergency?"
        "Carol went missing! I brought her to Freddy's and now she's gone!"
        "We'll send a group down right away. Please stay calm and wait there," the lady sounded... Worried.
        Did they get calls like this very often..?
        "Ok.. Please hurry."
        "You're very good at acting," a voice said from behind me.
        I screamed and turned around holding my heart.
        "Jesus Goldie! You can't just do that!" I leaned against the phone booth still clutching my chest.
        Goldie chuckled and stepped forward, "Ahh~ but I can~" he sang and then disappeared only to reappear in the booth behind me, "Boo~" he whispered and I jumped slightly.
        "Goldieeeee~" I playfully shoved his shoulder, "You shouldn't pick on the injured."
        He chuckled slightly and stepped out of the phone booth, "Right. Of course. What ever was I thinking?"
        I shrugged, "I haven't the slightest idea," I grinned at him, "You should go before the cops get here," I shoved him towards to pizzeria.
        "I suppose I should. Farewell, Lilith. I'll see you soon."
        Shortly after that the sound of cop sirens were heard and the red and blue flashing lights were going off against the pink of the morning sky.
        "Lilith? Is that you?" An officer stepped out of the car.
        "Yea- who're you?" I raised my brows at the man.
        "Oh sorry. I'm Marcas, the man who was in charge of finding your parents."
        "And did you?"
        "No. I'm sorry," he looked down.
        Lying bitch.
        "It's fine," I let my voice break a little. Another man stepped out of the car.
        He was holding a notebook. He looked old. Like... ancient.
        He had grey hair and skin filled with wrinkles. His green eyes were dark and had bags under them, "Miss. There was a missing persons call?"
        "Yea- Carol. The lady at the orphanage I stay in- she made me bring her here. I don't know why. She wouldn't say," I paused and swallowed hard like it was difficult to say, "I went to the bathroom. She was in the security office. When I came back she was gone. Just... Vanished. I thought that she'd come back or that she was just waiting outside for me. But she wasn't. She isn't," I looked around and held my arms.
        "Have you ever felt in danger here?" The old man asked, "Have the animatronics ever tried to do anything?"
        'What an odd question... He knows something...'
        "N-no. I feel the safest here.." He looked at me with doubt before nodding and writing something down in his book.
        "If she doesn't show up we're going to have to relocate you all," the other officer said.
        He had thick brown hair swept back under his hat with gleaming hazel eyes that screamed seriousness. He was tall and lean.
        Not bad looking but not exactly animatronic worthy either. Wait what?! That thought did not just go though my head...
        "No.. I have someone I can stay with until she's found.. If she's found.." I looked down at the ground.
        The man looked doubtful.
        "Lilith! I was so worried! I came down here as soon as I got your call! Are you okay?!" Goldie came running down the lot and I looked at him in surprise. The cops looked surprised too.
        "Yea, I'm fine," I knew this was who I was supposed to say I was staying with.
        "This is G-" I stopped myself from saying Goldie, "Garry.. He's my boyfriend. I'll be staying with him," my cheeks burned red and I was glad it was kinda dark so that no one could tell.
        "I see. Well, we'll call the owner and tell him to close up the place today so we can take a look around. It'll probably be closed for a week or so until the heat dies down. But you'll probably have to work.. Hopefully that guy will realize it's safer if two people work instead of one.." The old guy spoke with a shake of his head.
        "Why don't you head back to the orphanage with.. Garry and gather your things. We will be in contact," the younger man said and I nodded and looked over at Goldie.
        He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. Then we walked off together arm in arm to make ourselves look like my lie.
        "Boyfriend huh?" Goldie was smirking and I shoved his shoulder.
        "Hey, it was a heat of the moment kinda thing, it was the best I could come up with!"
        He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "I didn't say I minded it. Good job, Lilith. It seems you're too good at lying though."
        "I wasn't lying," I wrapped my hand in Goldie's, "I just wasn't telling the whole truth..."
        "I see. So there's a difference?"
        "Yes. There is. By the way thanks for coming in when you did, if you hadn't then they probably wouldn't have believed me," I sighed with a shake of my head.
        Goldie nodded, "Of course, what else was I supposed to do? You're... One of the only friends I really have that I can count on. I don't know what I'd do if we all lost you. Even Freddy seems to rely on you," Goldie turned his head to look at me and I turned mine to look back at him.
        I smiled at him and gave him another huge hug like the first time I hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.
        We stayed like that for who knows how long until we were walking down the sidewalk again. We probably did look like my lie to the cops who were still watching us from the lot of the pizzeria.
        Weirdos..
        "I've come to rely on you guys too," I paused for a second, "You guys are practically my world. Literally the only friends I have or even remember having. My family's dead..." I gulped, "So you're also like the closest thing I have to family. I love you guys," I felt Goldies hand squeeze mine but he said nothing.
        I wouldn't know what to say either actually.
        It's only been 4 days but it feels like 4 years.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.9K 181 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
28.4K 813 27
Freddy Fazbear is the ruthless, heartless, cold leader of the Fazbear gang, who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Not even his older brother Gol...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
98.4K 2.5K 26
(Foxy x reader) ~This is my first x reader and fanfic~ (Y/n) gets a job starting as a waitress, helping everyone's favorite four animatronics at Fred...