stone cold: leo valdez x chil...

By hypersomniac-

Leo Valdez came back from Ogygia with Calypso, but he didn't know that his best friend (you) were in love wit... More

Chapter 2: Aisley Finds The Note
Chapter 3: Leo Adopts at the Orphanage
Chapter 4: Nico at McDonald's
Chapter 5: To The Emergency Room
(A/N)
Change of Plans

Chapter 1: He's Back With Calypso

1.9K 67 124
By hypersomniac-

Everything was perfect in your life. You had a parent that loved you. You were safe at Camp Half-Blood.

You had a best friend named Leo Valdez. You came to camp a month after he came.

You guys bonded immediately. You don't know how, but you both had a lot in common.

You were not a daughter of Hephaestus, luckily. You were a daughter of Poseidon. You developed a crush on your best friend.

You didn't care if it was cliché. You loved his humor, even thought you knew it was to hide his pain.

He's never told you about his mother, but Piper has talked to you about it. You also saw the sadness in Leo's eyes.

It all changed when the Leo told you about the prophecy of the Seven. He told you about how he needed to build a ship called the Argo II.

When Leo started working on it, he didn't even talk to you. He didn't talk to anyone as a matter of fact.

Then there was the day Leo and everybody left. You were afraid that Leo was going to die.

A few months later, everybody came back. Except, without Leo. Every night you cried yourself asleep and yelled at the gods for taking the person you love away from you.

You mostly hated Aphrodite for making you fall in love with Leo. She took your heart and stomped on it.

After two weeks of sobbing and being depressed, you excepted the fact that Leo was gone.

You understood that it happens because you were a demigod, and that life was cut short for all demigods.

You then became a realist. You now thought that everything happens, whether we like it or not.

Since you excepted the fact that Leo was gone, you became less depressed and back to your usual self- happy.

It all changed once again one beautiful day. That beautiful day turned into a bad day real quick though.

You were in your cabin reading when your best friend Aisley came into your cabin.

She grabbed you by the arm and pulled you into the middle of camp, not letting you say anything.

You examined her facial expressions to see she was mad. Why would your best friend be mad?

You then realized that there was a crowd of demigods surrounding a metal dragon. There was only one metal dragon: Festus.

Everybody saw you and parted a path for you. You just stood there, Leo staring at you, as tears welled up in your eyes.

You stood there, but deep down inside you were crumbled on the floor in a pile of your own tears slowly dying.

Leo had his arm around a beautiful girl. She had cinnamon colored hair and almond shaped eyes.

She was everything you weren't. She was perfect when you were insecure. She was confident while you were self conscious.

You glared at Leo before running back to your cabin. Aisley was running right next to you because she knew that she had to cheer you up.

From then on, you stayed secluded in your cabin with nobody visiting you besides Aisley and your siblings.

Leo has come to talk and apologize multiple times, but you would leave him at the door begging for you to open up.

He asked you everyday why you were mad at him. He just never got the hint that you had feelings for him.

You tried your best to feel happy for Leo. You found out that his girlfriend's name was Calypso. Your siblings told you she was really mean.

You wanted to be happy for Leo since he was your best friend. In love, you want the other person to feel happy. That's what true love is.

You didn't understand how Leo could love someone that bullies other campers. She even picked on little Harley.

Aisley was a daughter of Hephaestus and told you that Harley has told Leo what Calypso did to him, but Leo never believed it.

She also told you that Leo keeps bugging her about you. She tells you that she replies to Leo with silence. Leo keeps pestering Aisley because she's the only one you actually talk to.

Since you were a realist, you decided to except the pain. You excepted the pain and heartbreak that will forever be with you.

You told Aisley that you will try your best to make it through the pain. She reassures you with comforting words.

If what makes Leo happy was a selfish witch named Calypso, then you were happy that Leo was happy, even though deep down inside, you were broken.

The Aphrodite Cabin was hosting a small dance party. You didn't want to go, but Piper got you out of your cabin.

It wasn't a fancy party, so you dressed in leggings and an oversized shirt. You put your hair in a messy bun and grabbed your phone.

You sighed before opening your cabin door to walk outside. You haven't been outside for a month.

Some campers looked at you worriedly because you were paler and a lot thinner.

You didn't care though because this was all caused by your own thoughts and heart because you had to fall in love with Leo.

You made it to the dining pavilion, where the party would be held. Campers moved the benches to the side to create a dance floor.

Right when you looked at the people dancing, you saw the couple you did not want to see.

Leo and Calypso.

They were dancing and you shifted uncomfortably when Leo locked eyes with you.

You saw him mumble something to Calypso before walking to your small body. He looked at you concerned.

You ran away from Leo. You couldn't bear to see or speak to Leo after he left and abandoned you.

You ran into the forest and sat under a tree. You cried as you stared at your phone.

You decided to text Aisley to come help you because you were feeling extremely depressed and needed to be comforted.

Aisley replied that she would be on her way. She came in less than thirty seconds.

You cried on her shoulder while she rubbed your back. You used to be all Leo cared about, but now Calypso was his shade of gold.

Aisley walked you back to your cabin to make sure you got back safely. Percy staying the night in the Zeus cabin with Jason to give you space.

You still keep trying to feel happy for Leo, but it's getting harder and harder as each day goes by.

You kept telling yourself that you will except the pain. You still don't understand, but you try your best to see from Leo's point of view.

You keep telling yourself that you will make it through. You will and so will your heart, but the pain has intensified to drastic measures.

You decided that you couldn't take it anymore. Your depression got the best of you and there was only one way to cure pain.

Suicide.

You liked the idea of being in peace in the Underworld. You decided that you would choose rebirth and forget everything.

You took out a piece of paper and addressed the letter to Leo. You couldn't believe you were going to go through with this.

To Leo,
I did this because I know nobody will miss me when I'm gone. Accept the fact that I did this because I know you don't care anyways. I excepted the fact that you love Calypso, even though I love you. I can't take the pain and heartbreak anymore. If you're happy with Calypso, then you would feel better if I wasn't here. I'm happy for you that you're happy, even though I was dying inside everyday.

Aisley- I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I just can't do life anymore. It has brought to many obstacles that I can't complete. Thank you for always being there for me and I love you. Thank you for being the best best friend ever.

Percy- I'm sorry that you won't have a sister in the world anymore. I'm going to choose rebirth, so maybe I'll come again as a new person.

Chiron- You are the best fatherly figure anybody could ask for. I'm sorry that you have to go through another death, but I'll be in peace now. I'll be happy now. I love you. Please notify my mom and tell her that I love her.

Everyone- In case you haven't gotten what this was, this is my suicide note. I hope you find this and I'm sorry for caring too much about people, which caused all this pain.

Xoxo, (Y/N)

You let your tears fall on your suicide note. You hope Aisley finds the note because she was the one who cared about you the most.

You walked to the bathroom and opened the cabinet to see a bottle of pain killers.

You filled a cup with water and took all the pills in the bottle to ease the pain of what you were about to do.

You walked back to your bed and pulled out the dagger you always kept under there.

You held the dagger in front of your heart and broke down into tears. You were ready to feel better.

"I'm sorry..." You whispered.

You took in a deep breath and said your final words.

"Goodbye world..."

And with that, you drove the dagger through your heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...