The Last Straw? (Crossover)...

By The_Little_Badger

Lucy has finally had enough. She's leaving. But do they care? When hell freezes over. Will she come back? Pr... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter Two End of training and the GrandLine?
Chapter Three Weapons Stop And Finally Here
Chapter Four Red Haired Pirates
Hey Guys!

Chapter One Not Wanted

6.6K 144 53
By The_Little_Badger

I groaned as I woke up. My recurring nightmares of the guild plagueing my already tired mind. I sighed in relief when I didn't see nastu in my bed. He'd been ignoring me since the GMG's but it's gotten worse since lisanna came back from the 'dead' about 3 YEARS ago. The whole guild ignores me but when they do talk to me it's about me not being strong enough and that how I was just a replacment for lisanna. They abuse me mentally and physically. I don't know how much more I can take. Not just that but they tell me that I'm fat, ugly, unwanted, waste of space, that I should just die already.

I have thought about the last one a few times but push it to the back of my head when I think that they would be happy if I finally ended it. So I won't give them the pleasure.

I got out of bed and headed to the shower. I stripped and stood under the hot water. Wishing the water would somehow wash away my problems. I picked up my vanilla and strawberry body wash and lathered it over my body. I washed my hair and finally stepped out of the shower.

I have changed a lot since the GMG's I don't really wear bright colors anymore. I mostly wear dark colored clothes. I pollen on a pair of dark wast skinny jeans with a baggy black shirt, my chuck taylor's slipping onto my sock clad feet. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a high pony tail. Silently locked my front door and walked silently to the guild and waved to the people who said hi to me everyday.

I finally stood in front of the guild and tried to mentally prepare myself for the harm to come. Right now I was resigned to accepting that they'll just ruin my clothes, that was another reason I didn't dress up anymore. Since the games I had tried to get stronger, but with no one willing to teach me it was a slow process. So far I had learned partial requip, healing magic, and my celestial keys. It hadn't taken me long to take up healing, especially with all the wounds and injuries I was so happily given. 

I took a deep breathe and pushed open the doors. As soon as I did my face collided with a flying table. I could hear them laughing at me, jeering and cheering at the new entertainment. I hated them but I also couldn't hate them. They gave me a home, a family, protection, love, and friends I would die for. I pushed back my sadness and said hello only to be met with silent sneers, glares, and turned backs. After their 'entertainment' was no longer entertaining they all went back to what they were doing. I walked to the bar and sat on the stool with the uneven legs. It wobbled under my weight and was quiet uncomfortable. It was the only chair they let me have. Mira stood behind the bar cleaning a whiskey glass.

"Hey Mira can I get a strawberry milkshake?" I asked quietly. She turned to me and sneered.

"Get it yourself you slut." It hurt. Even though I have dealt with the abuse for thee years it still hurt as if it were the first time. Why can't they forgive me? It's kind of ironic since I can't even forgive myself.

I quickly walked around the bar and made myself a milkshake. I walked back to my seat and started taking small sips. I was interupted when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see my worst tormenter. Nastu Dragneel.  I inwardly flinched but kept my face blank of any emotion.

"Yeah Nastu what can I do for you?" He smirked.

"You can go die if you really what to do something for me." The guild snickered from behind him.

"Yeah why don't you just die already! No one wants you here your just a waste of space!"

"Yeah! your just a slut! nobody would miss you!" Every time they threw an insult at me I felt a piece of me crack.

"Hey! why don't we just kill her ourselves!" I felt my blood freeze at that one. Would they really do it? I mean it was one thing for the mental and physical abuse but it was a whole other thing to actually kill me.

Nastu smirked evily and turned to me.

"That sounds like an amazing idea."

They started throwing weapons and magic at me and I tried to dodge them but some just came to fast. My milkshake completely forgotten. This went on for about 30 minutes and I was almost loosing contiousness my throat soar from my screaming, my body slowly giving out on me as my blood was painted on the floor and various weapons. The guild doors were suddenly kicked open, the doors smacking the walls on either side loudly. Gildarts is back from his S-class mission. He looked around the guild with a smile, completely unaware of what was going on until he saw the small circle that had formed around me. The wood around me now stained a dark burgundy. His confusion, realization and slowly rising rage sent a shiver of fear down my spine. Would he join in?

GILDARTS POV

I walked to the guild after my S-class mission in Morgana (Random name) It had taken me quit a while to finish it up and I was excited to get back to the guild.

I stood in front of the guild and kicked open the doors like I normally do. I looked around the guild but didn't see anyone in their seats. I looked to the back of the guild and saw them there but some thing wasn't right. I looked closer and saw lucy in a puddle of her own blood.

' What are they doing she needs to go to the infirmery! Why aren't they doing anything! Their just staring at her.'

I walked over to them and they looked happy to see me. Maybe a little to happy.

"Hey Gildarts want to join in on the fun? You can tell us all about your mission later."

'Fun? What are they talking about?'

" um.. no thanks guys I'm going to take lucy to they infirmiry. She's loosing to much blood. Why didn't you take her to the infirmiry already?" I started picking up lucy when she gave a small whimper of pain.

"Why would we heal a slut like her she should just die so that's what we were doing so if you don't want in on the fun then you can just go somewhere else."

With every insult I could feel my magic pressure push against my limiters. Why would they say such things about Lucy? She hasn't done anything wrong. If anything she's what really brought the guild together. Are they saying that they did this to her? If so, how could they do such a despicable thing? To be betrayed by the people you thought of as family.

I continued to pick her up continually muttering a small sorry when she whimpered in pain. I ignored their talking until I heard something that made my blood rage.

"Even if you take her now we will just track her down and kill her even more slowly. Make sure that she suffers for what she's done."

I shakily unclipped my limiters off my arms and pushed out my magic to it's limits. The pressure suffocating them all except lucy. The weak ones fainted while the rest fell to one knee.

"TELL ME! WHAT HAS SHE DONE THAT IS SO UNFORGIVABLE THAT THE PEOPLE SHE THINKS OF FAMILY WOULD BETRAY HER AND MAKE HER SUFFER?!?! TO SEE THEIR FACES AS THEY TORTURE HER AND HAVE THE ADASITY TO SMILE DOWN AT HER WHILE SHE COUGHS UP BLOOD AND HER BLOOD IS PUDDLING AT HER FEET! THIS IS NOT THE GUILD THAT I JOINED! THE GUILD I JOINED HELPED EACH OTHER AND PROTECTED ONE ANOTHER. THEY CARED FOR EACH OTHER BUT THE GUILD I SEE RIGHT NOW IS ONE THAT PREYS ON THE WEAK AND RIPS THEM APART THINKING THAT THE WEAK SHOULD DIE SO THE STRONG COULD PROSPER."

Nastu sneered at me.

"Tch. Take the slut but if you ever come back or if we see her we won't hesitate to end her miserable life." I sneered, my slightly longer pointed teeth on full display.

" That's perfectly fine with me. Why would I ever want to come back to this wretched guild. The guild mates here are nothing but trash. Wolves hiding in sheep's clothing waiting for one of them to fall so that they can finish them off."

I softly placed my hand over lucy's guild mark and it vanished. I did the same to myself. With that I turned to the door but before that I turned my head slightly so I was looking behind him at the rest of the guild.

"If I see any of you and I mean any of you I will not hesitate to kill you if you even try to touch lucy. That's a promise." With that I kicked the guild doors so hard that they flew of their hinges.

-----------TIMESKIP---------

3RD PERSON'S POV

Lucy woke up in a white room with Gildarts sleeping with his head on the bed. Lucy thought about all the things that happened and soon started to cry. Gildarts woke to the sound of lucy's crying and pulled her into a protective hug. Whispering comforting things in her ear. She soon calmed down and turned to Gildarts.

"So what happens now? We can't go back there and I don't feel like joining another guild." Gildarts smiled.

"Lucy my friend what we are going to do is make you stronger!" 

He picked her up and walked out of the room.

"KNOW LET'S GET TRAINING!!" Lucy couldn't contain her smile.

"Okay!" Raising her hand up in a fist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! First chapter edited! Thanks for reading!

CIAO~

The_Little_Badger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
901K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc