(( Tortured Into Love ))

By Brokuto-Kotaro

AntiSepticEye is one of the most feared demons on Earth. He is constantly kept in cages and under watch. Afte... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Thank you all.

1

28.2K 664 129
By Brokuto-Kotaro

"Get back here!" They yelled behind me. I was running for my freedom. I was so close when I was caught in a cage that sprang out of the ground.

It scraped my left arm as it sprang up, leaving a bloody slice along my hand and wrist area. I held my left wrist in pain as I backed into the corner of the cage, away from them.

"Ha! Gotcha now, bitch!" They smirked as they looked at me. I was tackled from behind, someone locking a shock collar on my neck. I looked back to see someone with the remote, having it on the highest power level. They pressed the button.

Then blackout.

~ A/N ~

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first chapter of Tortured Into Love! I'll try to update a chapter every day or two, but I also gotta write for my other stories and try to overcome my writer's block for those. I really hope I don't get it for this book.. Also, sorry the first chapter was so short.. I wanted to see what you guys thought of it then continue to write more. I promise other chapter will be longer than this one! Well, sianara my readers, and I'll see ya in the next note.

~ VeeP13 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.3K 12
Dark and Anti have a lot of issues to deal with and stress levels are off the charts, so they decide to use each other to relieve the tension. Words:...
33.2K 1.2K 32
It's your 1 year anniversary with Jack. You were so excited for tonight! He was keeping it a secret, where you were going, and no matter how many tim...
138K 4.7K 36
Growing up with Jack was fun, doing things you weren't suppose to do and playing video games. You started having feelings for him for as long as you...
183K 5.1K 24
Once upon a time a gurl was bored in her room and wrote a book... JK So y/n is not having the best luck, her mother her father when she was 13 and go...