My lips smile but my soul cri...

Galing kay ThereseWendel

Enthea has a good life. Her dad is the best car racer in the world and Enthea isn't that bad herself. Her fam... Higit pa

My lips smile but my soul crys blood
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

19 2 0
Galing kay ThereseWendel

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SIS!''

My body was pushed deeper into my madras as Mackenzie threw herself at me. I knew that the sun was shining outside the bus cause there was light streaming in from the glade in the curtain.

Laughter filled the buss as more people came up to my bunk.

I saw dad and Luke, Joey and Zach standing next to my bunk.

Dad slowly came forward and tucked my bangs behind my ear. A so gentle smile spread on his lips.

''Happy birthday, princess.'' his voice so smooth and fatherly, it warmed my heart and I couldn't help but give such a childish smile to him.

''Thanks daddy.'' I giggle.

He gave me a small kiss on my forehead, his lips lingering on my skin. I really felt love by him. It was an amazing feeling being loved by your parent. It felt extra nice since She doesn't care.

Dad slowly back away to give the guys some room to greet me.

Zack and Joey came foreword next. Both of them pulling my body to them as much as they could with Mackenzie in my arms.

Yeah all backed away and walked out of the buss after they said they were going to fix me breakfast.

It left me, Luke and Mackenzie alone in the bus.

Lukes smile never left his face as he crawled into the bunk to me and Kenzie.

It was surprising that all 3 of us fitted inside my bunk. Luke was laying on his back close to the curtain and I was laying on my side facing him, Mackenzie was laying on his chest holding my hand.

''Happy birthday, sweetie.'' he turned his attention from Kenzie to me.

''Thanks, Luke.''

''Here.''

He reached down and fished up a small box out of his pocket.

It was a small black box wish a blue bow on top.

He places the box in my hand.

''I told you no presents this year.''

''I know, I know. I just had to.''

He looked at me with a smile on his face, his eyes were kind of pleading.

''Open it.''

I took the bow of and opened the box. Inside was the most beautiful locket I have ever seen.

It was a silver heart with a beautiful white flower pattern crawling from the right lower side to the left higher side and it meets at the middle on the front. It was truly mesmerizingly beautiful.

He reached out and opened it and what was in it was what really made me go mute.

Inside was two pictures of my family.

On one side there was a photo for 5 years ago. I was sitting on Angels lap with a little baby Mackenzie in my arms. Dad had one of his hand on my shoulder and one on Angles. Luke, Joey and Zach was laying around on the grass next to us, Lukes head on my lap, Zachs arms around me and Joey an Joey was holding my hand and Angels.

That was taken on one of the good day of my life. Even though everything was hell at Her house but once in a while she'd not notice me sneaking to my dads house.

On the other side there was a newer photo.

Mitch was sitting on a chair with Mackenzie on his lap. Einar standing next to me behind Mitch holding my hand and I had my other hand on Mitch's shoulder. Next was Luke and Javier. Luke had his arm around my shoulder and his other on my dads shoulder and Javier's was on t dads other shoulder. Lastly Zach and Joey was sitting in the ground on each side of the chairs.

One person was missing though...

''Don't cry darling.'' Luke's soft voice whispered.

I hadn't even noticed my tears. I quickly wiped them away and gave him a genuine smile.

''It's absolutely beautiful.''

''That's the only new picture of the whole family I could find...we haven't taken many group photos since...you know.'' He said hesitating.

A dark cloud was rolling over this conversation. I could feel it so I quickly moved past it.

''Let get breakfast shall we? We can't let them burn down the kitchen.''

I poked his ribs a little to get him out of the bunk.

He smiled gently, knowing I didn't like where the conversation was going so he let it go.

Walking hand in hand on our way to the lazy room. Mackenzie on Luke's back.

It was sunny and warm and he birds was singing like they always do. The small noises of the stones hitting each other as we walked on them filled the air.

When we walked into the kitchen I was stunned that nothing was on fire. To say that the dad and the guys were bad at cooking was an understatement. They were horrible.

Dad and Zach was okay but Joey and Javier was a total mess and they have a habit of making dad and Zach confused while the cook too.

Without dad and Zach the whole place would have been on fire by now, it has happened before. I'm glad we have some firefighters as close friends.

The breakfast really wasn't that bad to be honest. The eggs were a little burned but it was all good.

Later on I drove home and got the bags and all the things for our week at the farm.

After I got everything in the car I drove of to the farm. The car ride was about 4 hours long. Blasting music all the way, singing my lungs out to every song that came on.

Almost 5 hours later, because of the damn traffic, I arrived at the farm.

~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

''Happy birthday sweet cheeks.'' His voices whispered in my ear as he ruffled my perfectly curled hair.

''Angel!!!!!'' I slapped his hands away.

''Don't mess up my hair you idiot!'' I screamed and ran after him.

I could here him laughing as he ran away from me, damn his speed!

''Haha good luck catching up with me sweetie.'' his words echoed in the woods.

''Slow down and at least give me a chance to kill you!''

To my surprise he suddenly turned around and I ran straight into his arms. My mistake.

His arms locked around me, holding my arms down.

''Like you could kill me. You love me too much to kill me darling.''

''That's only half the truth baby. If you don't let me down I will kill you in your sleep.'' I whispered in his ear and I think I got him.

He sat me down on the ground again, still holding me in his arms. Looking into my eyes with extreme happiness.

''I got something for you.''

With one of his hands he reached down into his pocket and pulled out something that was hidden under his fingers.

''Before I give it to you you need to promise me that you'll never ever EVER take it off. It's a reminder of our friendship and love. And you will never forget me. So promise me darling. Promise me you'll never take it off.'' his voice was serious and so was his eyes. There was a sparkle in his eyes that almost, almost, hid the hesitation.

''I promise darling. I promise.'' I assured him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oohh those memories never fade...

*******************************************************************************************

Hi!

Long times since last update, I know!

I know it's really boring but I hope you like it anyways!

Vote and comment!

I've been having the worse writers block ever but hopefully it will go away soon!

And sorry for misspellings!

Much Love / Tessy

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

730K 38.7K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
268K 30.7K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...