Black Magic

By The_Werewolf_Boy

A group of misfits hang out together in the woods. Despite their differences they get along together perfectl... More

Meeting Leon
Meeting Selina
Meeting Hailey
Meeting Kayla
Meeting Amber
Meeting Nate
Meeting Matt
Meeting Reece
Meeting Max
Meeting Liane
Meeting the Royals

Meeting Jaxon

18 2 0
By The_Werewolf_Boy

Hi, my name is Jaxon Kaen Drak, I'm 15 years old. I have black hair and silver eyes.

I am Kind, Brave, Sweet, Caring & Strong.

I am part of a group of misfits called the Mythics. We are a group of people with special abilities that have been outcast from society.

I have a girlfriend named Amber.

For my powers I can look like a normal boy, I can look natural with my dragon wings, horns and tail or I can fully transform into a dragon (Pictures above). I also have the powers of Lightning.

When I am human, My outfit consists of a Grey shirt, black jacket with a hood and black pants, along with silver and black shoes.

When I am Natural, My outfit consists of a black shirt with a black jacket on top, Grey pants and black shoes.

As a dragon, I am completely black.

And that's all you need to know about me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
438K 11.4K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
150K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...