[BOOK MOVED TO @Allie_Prince0...

By girlmoregirl

[This book has been officially moved to @Allie_Prince04 here on Wattpad!!] Six years ago, Andi Hale died alon... More

Prologue
1; protect him
Let's Talk! A/N
2; a game of her own
YOUR WINGS TRAILER
3; cupid
4; unethical
6; cheers
important news regarding this story.
This Book Has Officially Moved!!!

5; full moon

2.1K 105 0
By girlmoregirl

A knock on the door echoed throughout the Hale house. Andi stood up from her seat and opened it, knowing exactly who it was. She could feel him as soon as he entered their street.

"Hey Stiles," Andi flashed him a friendly smile. "You're early?" She checked her watch.

"Yeah well, your house is sort of isolated from civilization so," Stiles shrugged. Andi laughed and pushed his shoulder jokingly. She looked back at the house before closing the door behind her. Derek hadn't been home these past couple of hours and she didn't think he would mind her absence. "Let's go."

☾☾☾☾

Red cups were all Andi could see as she and Stiles walked into Lydia's home. The house was a typical suburb home with a built-in pool outside. A trendy pop song was playing and Stiles immediately began to move his body to the music. He faced his new friend and gripped onto her shoulders. "Come on!" He laughed as he jumped to the upbeat song. Andi laughed along, but this just wasn't her scene. Although this was her first high school party, she didn't feel like having fun. She was too worried about Scott's new abilities to relax. When she realized what the red cups everyone was holding contained, she knew she found the perfect cure.

"I'm going to get us some drinks!" Andi yelled over the music to a very excited Stiles. "Okay!" He yelled in her ear, making her wince. She walked away from him while he walked off to talk to some classmates in the living room.

Once Andi had found two clean cups, she walked over to the keg that sat in the middle of the backyard. She served both cups when a shadow covered her. The teen spun around to be faced with Jackson's smirk.

"Enjoying the party?" He gestured to the crowd of tipsy teens. Andi took a sip of her beer and disguised her cringe with a light smirk of her own. "As a matter of fact, I am." Andi began to walk away, she didn't want to hear whatever names Jackson decided to call her today. But to her surprise, Jackson had gripped onto her arm before she could walk any further. She rolled her eyes, but spun back around anyway.

"Bring a date?" Jackson gestured to her outfit as he took a drink from his own red cup. Andi was wearing a plain white blouse, denim shorts, and her everyday boots. She didn't think it was 'date material', but she went along with it anyway. "I might be," her smirk grew. Jackson nodded and began to look around the party.

"Who's the unlucky guy?" Jackson narrowed his eyes back on Andi who rolled hers. "Dancing, unlike you." The girl nodded towards Jackson's still figure. The teen found himself laughing at this, actually laughing. He stopped himself by clearing his throat to which Andi cocked an eyebrow at.

"Well, see you later." This time Jackson let her go. He watched her until she disappeared into the crowd of dancing teens. He walked back to Lydia, a glum expression on his face.

Andi smiled when she saw Stiles talking in a small group with his friends. As if on cue, Stiles looked up at her, all conversation beginning to drown out from his ears as she watched her ascend through the crowd. A sudden feeling dawned on him, he felt as though he had known her since he was a child- like he knew why she was with him and an overwhelming feeling to be next to her took place. He quickly snapped out of it when Andi stood in front of him, smiling widely while handing him his own cup of cheap beer.

Stiles thanked her quietly and just as he took his first drink, Scott came stumbling through the house. Stiles extended an arm out to him and gave him a worried look. "Yo, Scott. You good?"

At first, Andi thought that he was just wasted like everyone else here when it dawned on her; tonight was a full moon. Scott couldn't control it yet, so she followed him out into Lydia's courtyard. Stiles and Allison called after the two when Scott climbed into his car and drove off as quickly as he could. Although Andi didn't want to leave Stiles alone on a full moon, she had no choice but to hide behind a crowd of people and disappear into thin air before Stiles even realized she wasn't there.

Andi sat in Scott's passenger seat, watching him groan in pain and pant in anger.

"It helps if you control your breathing better."

Scott yelled in surprise and looked over at Andi in the car. "What the hell! Andi? What are you doing here?" Scott tried to hide his visible change in behavior, but Andi rolled her eyes and held onto his shoulder. "Just breathe, Scott."

The two had made it into Scott's house in no time. Andi helped Scott make his way to his room before she shut the door behind the two. They both looked out the window to see the full moon in all its beauty. Scott felt another pain in his head and tore off his sweater and his shirt. Andi was too busy staring into the moon to notice he turned on his shower and sat in his bathtub with his pants on.

It was days like tonight, that Andi felt more of a connection to Stiles, her Angel. She was his guardian, but instead she was with Scott tonight. In a way, it felt like she was still protecting him by being with helpless Scott.

Andi ran to Scott's aid when he moaned in pain and gripped onto his head. Scott rose his hand when claws begin to stick out of the tips of his fingers. He looked over at Andi, and was surprised to see she didn't even blink twice at the unusual sight. Scott had an idea of what Derek was, but he never imagined Andi would know about it.

"Scott you just have to relax, alright? Just breathe." The teen did as he was told. He shut his eyes and breathed in through his nose, and exhaled through his mouth. It only worked for a little bit until he felt an agonizing pain in his mouth. He pushed his way out of the tub until he was at his sink. He cleaned off the steam from the mirror and opened his mouh to reveal kanine teeth had appeared. Andi watched as his eyes changed from a dull brown to a bright amber color. At this second, Andi had no idea what to do. She never went through a wolf's typical transition as she was different. She didn't know what to say or do anymore, and wished Derek would just help Scott already.

A knock at the door startled the two teens and Andi made her way back to Scott's room. "Go away!" Scott yelled.

"Scott, it's me," Stiles's voice came through the door. Andi was so distracted by Scott, she hadn't even felt Stiles's presence. Scott leaned against his bedroom door after stumbling through his room to get there. He looked back at Andi and gestured for her to hide behind him. She quietly walked so she was concealed from the light that shined through Scott's room when he opened the door to Stiles.

"Let me in, Scott. I can help." Scott wouldn't open the door any further than the small crack he had open. "No! Listen, you gotta find Allison," Scott said.

"She's fine, alright? I saw her get a ride from the party. She's- she's totally fine. Alright?"

"No, I think I know who it is," Scott grunted.

"Just let me in. We can try-"

"It's Derek. Derek Hale is the werewolf," Scott looked back at Andi. "He's the one that bit me." Andi looked away from Scott's glare. "He's the one that killed the girl in the woods."

Andi hadn't heard anything about this before and she suddenly felt a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. Her cousin was a predator.

"Scott," Stiles realized. "Derek's the one who drove Allison from the party."

Scott stood still for a second, his mind racing as he tried to digest what Stiles just told him. He slammed he door shut and gave Andi a look. Andi gave him a terrified look as he had just transitioned into a werewolf. A sudden overwhelming anger hit Scott and he jumped out of his window before Andi could even blink. She teleported to where she could feel him just outside his house. He began to run off towards the woods and she ran behind him, keeping her distance in case he got into trouble.

When Stiles didn't get a reply from Scott, he left his friend's house in a hurry and drove to Allison's house to make sure she was okay.

☾☾☾☾

Andi followed Scott all the way to the Beacon Hills Preserve. She followed him through the trees as she was now in her wolf form too, but she stalled on using her wings- not thinking they were necessary.

Andi watched as Scott came to a hault before a tree that held a black blazer on a branch. She picked up on the scent rather quickly, and although she never really hung out with her, she knew it belonged to Allison. A crunching of leaves distracted the two werewolves and Derek appeared in front of Scott.

"Where is she?" Scott's voice was deep and raspy, with anger lacing its tone.

"She's safe. From you," Derek said. He grabbed onto Scott and the two began fighting until Derek stood over the teen. "What did you do with her?"

"Shh!" Derek looked away from Scott. "Quiet." Andi had also picked up on another presence; multiple of them. "Too late. They're already here. Run." Derek took off without Scott. Andi stayed behind to make sure Scott got out of the woods safely because she knew exactly who would be roaming here this late at night.

When Scott began to run, Andi followed behind with a couple of trees between them. A light was thrown onto a tree, blinding the two, making Andi stumble onto her back. Scott rubbed at his eyes when a piercing pain shot just below his right wrist. An arrow held his arm against a tree and Andi stood up when the glare stopped flashing in her eyes. Her wings instinctively spread out when three figures walked towards Scott.

One of them stood out when he left the shadows. His gruff beard and blue eyes let Andi know exactly who he was, an Argent. "Take him," he said.

The three men were startled to see a figure ascend in front of the werewolf. Their mouths dropped at the outstanding beauty of her white wings. They had never seen anything of her kind before and were so distracted by the creature that they didn't realize Derek was taking them out one by one. When the man in the middle turned with his gun, Derek tore off Scott's arrow and helped him run away while Andi disappeared again.

Scott stopped running and leaned against a tree. The pain in his arm caused him to become exhausted from everything that's happened tonight. Scott slumped against the tree when Derek stood in front of him. Andi appeared next to the tree, both her and Scott in their human forms again. Scott looked at her in fear and began to coward away when she walked towards Derek.

"What are you?" Scott asked in almsot disgust. Andi popped a squat in front of Scott and extended an arm out to him but placed it back into her lap when she figured persuading him by touch isn't what friends do. She instead, decided to trust him. "I will tell you soon. But promise me you won't say anything to Stiles? Let me be the one to tell him what I am."

"What are you?" Scott relaxed when he sensed Andi wasn't a threat to him. The teen gave Scott a look and she stood up again. "I'll tell you soon," she repeated. "Do you promise not to tell Stiles?"

Scott nodded and turned his attention to Derek. "Who were they?" He referred to the three men who almost took him.

"Hunters," Derek replied as he still scouted the around himself in case they came back. "The kind that have been hunting us for centuries."

"Us?" Scott grew angry. "You mean you! You did this to me!" Scott stood up, but still leaned against the tree.

"Is it really so bad, Scott? That you can see better, hear more clearly, move faster than any human could ever hope?" Derek glared at Scott. "You've been given something that most people would kill for. The bite is a gift."

"I don't want it," Scott narrowed his eyes. "You will," Derek almost laughed. "And you're gonna need me if you want to learn how to control it. So you and me, Scott." Derek grabbed the teen's shoulder so he would look at him.

"We're brothers now."

-

a/n; Sorry for the delay, but thank you for being patient! Two chapters in a row whoo! -e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
700K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
331K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...