Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

By Starpoof

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... More

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank you!๐ŸŽˆ (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Chapter 18

262 8 13
By Starpoof

Thank you to tommo_2412 for commenting! 👏
-----
This chapter is in dialogue version.
Hope you all will like it.

------------------------#####--------------------------
{PART 1}

(THE GUEST ROOM/10.27p.m)

Louis: "Goodnight,baby." (Continues using phone)

Harry: "Excuse me?" (Sitting up,looking at Louis)

Louis: "Hmm?"

Harry: "What did you say?"

Louis: "C'mon,I know you heard me."

Harry: "Yes I did but I'm asking you to repeat it."

Louis: "Because you like it?"

Harry: "No,because I don't think I really heard what you said."

Louis: "What do heard me saying?"

Harry: "Don't make me say it. I asked you first."

Louis: "It's not a big deal so go to sleep."

Harry: "You're so.... ugh!" (Snatched Louis' phone away)

Louis: "What the hell,Harry?" (Tried snatching the phone back but Harry hid it behind his back)

Harry: "Now repeat it so I can go back to sleep soundly."

Louis: "Stop being a child." (Goes for the phone again,failed)

Harry: "You sure don't want your phone back,do you?"

Louis: "Harry!"

Harry: "Now I own 2 iPhone models. Lucky me."

Louis: "Give it back you brat!"

Harry: "A handsome brat,at that."

Louis: (flushed) C'mon,Harry. (Led out hand)

Harry: "You're just so stubborn." (Stands up and walks to the door)

Louis: (chased after Harry,pulling his shirt) "Hand over my phone.Now."

Harry: "Fulfill my request and I'll gladly fulfill yours in return."

Louis: (Hand's still gripping Harry's shirt) "So if I repeat what I said,you will kiss me?"

Harry: "Wait..w-what? (Blushed)

Louis: "You said if I fulfill your - "

Harry: "No,I know! But we both know your request was you wanted your phone back."

Louis: "Yeah,wanted. Note that past tense."

Harry: "I meant want."

Louis: "I demand a request change."

Harry: "You can't just do that!"

Louis: "But I just did."

Harry: "I didn't confirm it."

Louis: "You don't have to. I'm the king here."

Harry: "Who made you king?" (Snickered)

Louis: "Louis Tomlinson."

Harry: "Who is that? A stunning,stuck up 18 year old?"

Louis: (raised an eyebrow to Harry) "Woah. You think I'm stunning?"

Harry: (bit lower lip) "No. You need an ear check. I said stubborn."

Louis: "I'm pretty sure I heard an -ing at the end."

Harry: "You know what? Don't repeat what you said. Here. Take your phone so I can go back to sleep. (Handing over Louis' phone)

Louis: "I thought I made it clear I made a request change."

Harry: "What?"

Louis: "I said,goodnight baby." (Pulled Harry's collar in his fist,whispered seductively) Now,kiss me.

Harry: "No I said don't repeat it so it's over! Deal's over!"

Louis: "I told you I'm the king here. I decide whatever wherever whenever."

Harry: "Tongue twister!" (Giggles lightly) "I dare you to repeat those 3 words 10 times without slipping."

Louis: "You're an odd child."

Harry: "Say it."

Louis: "If I go smoothly,what will I win? Those beautiful lips,I reckon?"

Harry: "Oh my god,stop already." (Covered face with both hands)

Louis: "Why? Because I made you blush?" (Grinning)

Harry: "No. I'm merely frustrated."

Louis: "Aw child. King always frustrates everyone." (Pulled Harry's hand away from his face) "But I'm a stunning one ain't I?"

Harry: "That's it. I'm going to bed. I don't want to put with this shit."

Louis: "Word,child. You're speaking to a king."

Harry: (rolled eyes) "Goodnight." (Tried to walk to the bed but Louis blocked) "What more?"

Louis: "I'll do the tongue twister. But I deserve the prize I demanded if I win."

Harry: "I can't just...kiss you okay?!" (Walked past Louis and Louis blocked again)

Louis: "I know you're undecided. I know. But this is for fun,c'mon."

Harry: "I can't okay? I just can't."

Louis: "No one in school will know about this. We're in a room."

Harry: "Look,why can't you pick another kind of prize? Then I'll deal with you."

Louis: "Because I want this one?"

Harry: "Let me ask you something. It will bother the fuck out of me if I didn't."

Louis: "Haz - "

Harry: "Why do you want to kiss me yesterday? And today?!"

Louis: "Because...."

Harry: "Do you know that you can't just go around trying to attach your lips to others?!"

Louis: "I..."

Harry: "Especially if there's nothing going on between the two?!"

Louis: "Harry,lower down your voice..."

Harry: "I want answers. Tell me why do you - "

Louis: "Because you were upset! Okay,you were upset! I'm just there knowing you're upset and I can't do anything about it other than cuddling you and I felt like shit looking at you frustrated! I felt like it's all my fault you're like that even though it's not so I did my part as your friend! I cuddled you and I'm happy when your stress went away but then you said it's weird because big boys don't do cuddles and you're annoying because you're scared of a dumb nightmare but I don't think so. So I realized I failed cuddling you to sleep - "

Harry: "Lou - "

Louis: "So I needed to do something different,okay? I planned to make you laugh with teasing your pouty face and making jokes for you but then I got caught up with those lips! (Points at Harry's lip) Those plump pink lips! I forgot what I was doing before and all I was thinking was how to get those lips on mine. I can literally feel you sweating so I thought I'm making you uncomfortable but you didn't push me away,its like you were waiting for it to happen."

Harry: "Stop - "

Louis: "So I wanted to make it happen. I want you to wake up happy the next day so you'll forget about whatever you dreamt about. I know you're waiting but you're so strong you succeeded in pushing me away. I thought I failed again so I wanna go to sleep and forget about it but then you asked for a cuddle so the lightbulb appeared. I can make you happy that way. So I cuddled you."

Harry: "Will you stop for a second? This is a lot to process."

Louis: "No. And when you're in my arms I can feel you smiling so I know by me being with you,you'll be happy and you'll forget so today,I tried a different approach. That's what I did in the living room just now,with Niall on the sofa right there."

Harry: (sighed) "If all that was..just trying to make me happy,what was just now?"

Louis: "I told you I'm doing my part as a friend but I somehow caught myself distracted. Distracted by your lips and wanting them to myself and I can't stop myself like you did to me,okay? I was trying my luck."

Harry: (blushing bad,shocked at Louis being so straight forward) "That's what you did with girls that you want? You just...dived in,like that?"

Louis: "Eh.."

Harry: "I bet they squealed all over the place. Jeez.

Louis: "If that's what you're thinking,why don't you just go for it when I made a move?"

Harry: "Because I ... haven't..."

Louis: "Haven't......?"

Harry: "I .. uh .." (fidgeting with his fingers)

Louis: "Oh lord. Are you...?!"

Harry: "Mmmm."

Louis: "Are you saying you haven't kiss before? Your lips are virgin?!

Harry: "Yeah..."

Louis: "I should've guessed.

Harry: "Ya,you should've. I told you I never been in a relationship before."

Louis: "When?"

Harry: "At the café?"

Louis: "Oh yeah. Oh lord.."

Harry: "Yeah..."

Louis: "I'm sorry. I almost stole your first kiss."

Harry: (muttering to himself) "But I want you to."

Louis: "Pardon?"

Harry: "I said,its okay. You didn't know."

Louis: "I won't do it again,I promise. I wouldn't want to hurt you by stealing something that you deserve to have it perfect."

Harry: "You wouldn't hurt me."

Louis: "You wouldn't want to experience your first kiss with me either."

Harry: (sighed,thinking "How wrong you are,Louis.")

Louis: "Find someone you're interested in and you'll find it really worth it and when you do,I'll be here to pat you in the back."

Harry: "Okay..."

Louis: "Lets go to bed,yeah? We have homework that needs to be done tommorow. And shit it's an essay!"

Harry: (smiled,getting under the comforter with Louis) "Goodnight,Louis."

Louis: "Don't want a cuddle no more?"

Harry: "Scared or no scared,I want one." (Moved closer to Louis)

Louis: (wraps an arm around Harry's waist,bringing the boy to his chest) "I'm sorry again. I feel guilty."

Harry: (sighed,closing both eyes) "No need. Believe me when I actually said I don't mind."

Louis: "Goodnight,sleep tight." (Closing both eyes and fell asleep after a few minutes)

Harry: "I don't think I will have trouble sleeping if you're here. Even if I do,its because I like you too much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(LIVING ROOM/10.45 A.M)

Harry: "When is How I Met Your Mother on?"

Liam: "It's a Sunday."

Harry: "Which means?"

Liam: "They won't be on today. It's only on Monday to Wednesday."

Niall: "Just leave my SpongeBob alone."

Harry: "What's after SpongeBob?"

Zayn: "I think its Family Guy."

Niall: "I said leave my SpongeBob alone! I love him!"

Zayn: (chuckles) "Okay,Niall. We won't touch him."

Harry: "Hand me the remote control,Liam."

Niall: "No don't hand it to him! Get it,Zaynie!"

Zayn: (snatched it before Liam,making Liam grabbed his hand instead) "Sorry?"

Liam: (shrugged,pulling back his hand)

Harry: "Liam,you were supposed to grab it first!"

Liam: "Sorry,I guess I'm too slow." (Looking at Zayn)

Harry: "You did it on purpose!" (Pouts to Zayn) "Zaynie,I want the remote."

Zayn: "Sorry but I kinda like SpongeBob." (Hands the remote to Niall) "Sorry."

Harry: "You people are all against me." (Crosses arm)

Louis: (Suddenly appearing,wraps both arm around Harry's neck from behind) "Who's against you,baby?"

Harry: (gulps but acts normal) "Them."

Louis: "What did you guys do to him?" (Eyeing each one of them)

Zayn: "Nothing,man."

Harry: "They won't hand me the remote."

Louis: (stopping in front of Niall and Zayn,one hand tucked in his jeans pocket,the other led out to Niall) "Hand me the goddamn remote."

Niall: "What why?"

Louis: "Because the king said so."

Niall: "But I want to watch SpongeBob."

Louis: "Are you seriously fighting over what to watch with the youngest person we have here? Are you even 18?"

Niall: "Um,I'm 17 actually. Zayn and Liam is 18."

Louis: "Ok,whatever. Remote please."

Niall: (pouts,handing the remote to Louis)

Louis: (sat beside Harry,placing the remote on his lap) "There you go. Now watch whatever you like." (Smiling)

Harry: "Uh. Thanks. You don't have to do that."

Louis: "No prob - " (phone rang,took it out from his bag pocket and swipes it) "Hello,El? I'm great. Um yeah. (Glances at watch) "Just a few okay? Yeah. See you there."

Zayn: "Tommo's got a girlfriend."

Liam: "Wow.You work fast."

Louis: "She's a bestie,guys. Not a girlfriend." (Stands up) "I'll hang with for an hour or so. See you guys later. (Looking at Harry) "You'll be okay without me?"

Harry: (nodded,forcing a smile) "Yeah."

Louis: "If they bully you,just ring me and I'll come back to kick their ass." (Grabbing his keys and left)

Harry: (feeling pissed and staring into thin air)

Zayn: (noticed Harry's face when Liam nudged his arm) "Am I missing something?"

Niall: (concerned) "Harry?"

Harry: (gets up,throwing the remote to Zayn and Zayn caught it) "Here have it back. I'll be upstairs. Let Niall watch SpongeBob or something." (Made his way upstairs)

Zayn: "Niall,I think we hurt him."

Niall: No,we didn't. (Lowers his voice) "Louis did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(THE GUEST ROOM/10.54a.m)

Niall: (knocking) "Harry? Can I come in?"

Harry: "Yeah,of course."

Niall: (gets in,locks the door and sitting beside Harry on the bed) "What's up?"

Harry: "You were supposed to watch SpongeBob."

Niall: "Mood's gone."

Harry: "Your mood's gone and you came to me? Wrong choice,son."

Niall: "I don't want to be entertain."

Harry: "Then?"

Niall: (sigh) "I'm here to ask you something."

Harry: "Okay,now I'm scared."

Niall: "No,don't be. It's a... curious question. I'm just curious."

Harry: "I'm bracing myself. (Fakes a seatbelt pulling motion) "I'm ready."

Niall: "Are you by and chance...um I don't know...gay?"

Harry: "Excuse me??"

Niall: "I told you it's a curious question."

Harry: "What the hell?"

Niall: "You said you braced yourself."

Harry: "Are you even my Niall?" (Shocked face)

Niall: "Oh c'mon lad. Just admit it. I won't burst it to the others."

Harry: "What the hell are you saying? Admit what??" (Obviously faking a I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about face)

Niall: "You can trust me."

Harry: "I'm not gayyy."

Niall: "Okay,you're not gay. You just happened to like Louis Tomlinson more than a friend."

Harry: "No what the hell? What the freaking fu - "

Niall: "You just gritted your teeth when Louis said 'Hello,El?' "

Harry: "I wasn't jealous if that's what you're trying to say."

Niall: "You just asked me about crushes 2 days ago."

Harry: "That doesn't proof anything.".

Niall: "You don't trust me,do you?"

Harry: "I do trust you!"

Niall: "You don't trust me enough then."

Harry: "I trust you 100% okay but I.. I'm... (covers face frustratedly)

Niall: (hugs Harry one-handedly) "I'm here to help you,not to make you hate yourself.

Harry: "Help me with what?"

Niall: "With your life decision."

Harry: "What do you mean life decision?"

Niall: "Choosing the people you want in your life is life decision. So tell me."

Harry: "Uh..tell you what,exactly?"

Niall: "Whatever's hidden in the depths of your heart that needs to come out and show itself."

Harry: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Niall: "Do you need a solid demonstration? I can easily ask Louis to hug you again like he did just now with a bonus of the name 'baby'."

Harry: "You wouldn't."

Niall: "Or should I ask Eleanor to kiss him in front of you? Nah,kiss is too much. I'll just ask her to smile at him and you'll commit suicide."

Harry: "Oh shut up,Niall."

Niall: "Did you just ask me to shut up?" (Places a hand at his heart) "I shouldn't be treated like this. I'm just a pure innocent soul who wanted to help a friend. I don't accept such injustice!"

Harry: (sigh) "How'd you knew? We're you spying on me?"

Niall: "I'm Niall. I don't do investigating and spying and stalking or any Sherlock Holmes stuff."

Harry: "Then?"

Niall: "I guess I just have a thing for this. I even noticed Zayn crushing on a Blondie."

Harry: "And you said you don't do stalking."

Niall: "Don't dodge the bullet,Styles."

Harry: "If I don't I'll die."

Niall: "Don't change the main topic. That's what I meant and you know it."

Harry: (Sigh) "Okay,you caught me."

Niall: "Yeah,I know. But will you say it for me? I need to make sure."

Harry: (sigh again) "I have a crush on you-know-who."

Niall: "Louis?" (Grinning)

Harry: "Yeah. It's bad isn't it?"

Niall: "It's not bad. It's natural."

Harry: "For a boy to have a crush on another boy?"

Niall: "No..to have a crush."

Harry: "I don't know why but I feel wrong. I mean,I never looked at a guy this way and suddenly I'm looking at Louis that way. It's not normal and.."

Niall: "I understand you."

Harry: "No you don't. I'm the one liking a boy here."

Niall: "I've had a crush on a boy before okay?! I know exactly how it felt."

Harry: "You...you do? Really?"

Niall: "Yes,Harry. Yes,but don't tell the others."

Harry: "I won't but um,where is he now? What happen to him?"

Niall: "He..he's doing great but he's straight. He got a girlfriend so I have up on him. I got no chance with him."

Harry: "Maybe I should give up on him too. It doesn't seem like a good - "

Niall: "No! I gave up because he's as straight as a ruler and he doesn't look at me that way! I literally don't have even a percent chance with him but you do,with Louis. And you should find a way to get him."

Harry: "To.....get him?"

Niall: "To win him over. To have him for yourself. To make him your boyfriend. To make him completely yours.

Harry: "Woah there,Nialler. You really like moving fast,don't you?"

Niall: "If you don't make a move now,you'll lose him. Trust me."

Harry: "But not that fast right? I still got time."

Niall: "Harry,look at him! He's a handsome devil! Judging by the ridiculous amount of girls at our school he won't hold the status single for long."

Harry: "You're supposed to comfort me,Niall!"

Niall: "I'm just laying down facts for you. I don't want you to come crying to me later on because you regretted your slow make-a-move attempt. I'm doing this because I care."

Harry: "Okay...what do you think we should do then?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

~2840 words

Hope the dialogue version is nice. I had to do it because I need their conversation. There will be 3 parts of the dialogue version then I'll write in paragraphs again. Ta ta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
199K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
479K 16.3K 48
[COMPLETED] Alexis was your typical everyday good girl with excellent grades, a single best friend, an annoying elder brother and a family that loved...