Miraculous Finding Out

By urstrulyadrien

"Huh?" Marinette said as she was suddenly in a very dark room ~ don't read this haha. seriously. it sucks. i... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Wattys!
Sequel Information

Chapter Nine

1K 18 10
By urstrulyadrien

She watched it quietly, not looking down to see the young heroes' reactions.

She went down unnoticed, and took the girl's earrings and boy's ring.

 She would be able to use these to win his heart.

She would finally be able to get back at Marinette, and Adrien will be all hers.

Marinette will die.....

This is the end of the book Miraculous: Finding Out. There will be not be a sequel soon called Miraculous : Her Revenge so watch out for that! Hope you enjoyed the book!

Bug Out! - Melody~Chan - 2016 Melody

Edited on 5/12/17 3:56 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...