HER {Nicki Minaj and August A...

By read_deez

She worked hard to do albums and create her business. Trying to be the best she can be. Once it was done she... More

Prologue
PART I
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
I'm Back!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
PART II
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
YALL DONT BE MAD 😭
Chapter 20
New Story Ideas
Chapter 21
SEQUAL

Chapter 06

555 25 0
By read_deez

Justice Rose Arlando pov
It has been a week since we broke up. Today is Saturday and I decided to go to the hair salon and change my look.

I got dressed and grabbed my phone,keys and purse.

Grabbed some drink and something to eat and left a note for my sister. I had gotten up extra early so I could surprise them.

I went to my mom's best friend's daughter or my mom's God daughter Robyn's hair salon she was a brown skinned woman from Barbados.

She had a nice thick accent and could slay anything she wore.

"ey beautiful avent seen you in a while"she said as her accent showed through her words.

"Sorry every thing been stressful. I might have to go back to the studio," I said as I sat down in her chair.

"You need to ma its been a while pick up on your music you do wonderful but what's been going on"she said smiling down at me.

I told her everything that happened.

"I'm glad you went and saw your mama baybeh and I hope dat Antony guy do you right betta den dat bastard Darrel."She said.

"But anyway wat you want your hair to look like " she said.

"I think I want to dye my hair blonde and straighten."I said.

"Okay sweetie "she said and got started.

"Okay you ready for dis honey," she said. I nodded my head excitedly and then she turned the chair around so I could look into her mirror.

I absolutely loved it."thanks Robyn it looks wonderful" I said as I checked myself out.

"How much I owe you"I said reaching in my purse.

"Stop it you know I don't like when you or Fait pay"she said scolding me.

"Okay thank you,"I said hugging her she hugged me back

"Now go get chu New outfit and go to the club"she said smirking.

I laughed and grabbed my stuff and walked out then to drove to the mall. I texted Tia to be ready to go out. I looked through a store and looked for a dress.

I found a multi colored dress that hugged my curves and matched it with some purple heel boots and a gold jacket that had spikes on it.

After paying I went home. I walked in and went upstairs I carefully wrapped my hair up so I could shower. After showering I brushed my teeth,washed my face and dried off.

Then I moisturized and put my bra and panties on. When I finished with that I put on deodorant and did my make-up.

Which consisted of foundation,mascara,eyeliner,purple lipstick,and some light blush.

After I did my makeup I put on my clothes and shoes and unwrapped my hair. I then brushed out my hair and sprayed perfume.

When I was finished I took a picture and posted it on instagram.

Then I grabbed my keys,phone,and a small gold clutch and went downstairs.

Tia ,Kelly ,and Faith were in the kitchen talking. When everybody saw me they all stopped talking.

"Damn mami you look good" Faith said checking me out

"Yeah girl you slaying" Kelly said snapping her fingers.

"Then niggas going to be all on that ass

"Tia said slapping me on my booty.

"But take off the jacket and show the goods" she said.

I took my jacket off. "Thanks girls Faith Kelly y'all better behave and if you have guys over no sex." I said putting on my mom voice.

They nodded rolling they eyes.

"Aye tia we got to take some photos first "I said.

Tia was dressed in a simple black dress and had red heels on her makeup was with black Smokey eye ,red lipstick,and light red blush. She slayed also.

After posing for some pictures we posted them and then went to the car. After backing out we drove off to the club.

The club was owned by beyonce husband so we just walked to the front of the long line.

"Hey justice and Tia" the Jeff the guard said smiling at us.

"Wassup Jeff, " We said dapping him up.

"Have fun" he said letting us in.

We walked in and the place was lit Everybody was live.

We went to the VIP section and got some shots ordered Tia drunk one. I kept throwing them back I was going to turn up tonight.

Meanwhile at Justice and Faith's house.
Faith pov
Hey order some pizza and texted TT to come over.

"Kelly text sean to come over because I'm inviting Truth," I said.

"Okay lets change into something relaxing but sexy."She said smirking.

"Hell yeah" I said

Then went to my room. I took a shower and shaved since I haven't shaved in a while then I put on lotion, deodorant,and bath and body works perfume.

I then I brushed my hair and put it in a mess cute bun.

Then I put on my black lace panties and bra set then my victoria secret PJs and fluffy socks.

My PJs were gray with white embroidery. I made sure to brush my teeth and floss.

When I got done the pizza was here I payed and put the pizza on the living room table. Then I head the door bell.

"Kelly they here,"
I said then answered the door.

Sean and truth were standing at the door . Sean was a nice handsome dark skin guy. He has been dating Kelly for 2 years but we were all best friends for months before they started dating.

"Hey sanny and TT come in."I said opening the door and stepping aside to let them in.

"After closing the door and locking it Kelly came downstairs.

She was dressed in some PJs shorts and a pink shirt with some fluffy socks and her hair was French braid.

(Their outfits and the guys on the side)
Once we all got a drink and some pizza we made a little bed with blankets on the living room floor.

I was sitting between TT's legs and Kelly between Sanny's legs we had blankets cover us up and the boxes of pizza and some candy and chips in the middle between us.

"Okay I'm getting kind of bored lets play never have I ever." Kelly said cutting on the lamps and turning Netflix off.

We all spread out in a circle. "Go first kelly since you suggested it," I said.

"Okay never have I ever smoked weed."She said nervously.

We all except Kelly put our fingers down. TT looked at me shocked. "You smoked before?" He said shocked.

"Yeah I smoked once it was good but I don't smoke anymore."I said truthfully.

"Okay never have I ever drunk alcohol"I said watching sanny and Kelly put they fingers down.

"You smoke but don't drink that's cool"I said nodding my head at TT.

"Yeah my dad and mom were alcoholics" he admitted.

After that moment of awkwardness we had fun playing and getting to know one another then we all fell asleep on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.5K 28
Don't you ever love someone so much that it hurts? You think more about them and their health than you do your own. Almost to the point it is damagi...
7.6K 289 60
When Niya Iverson has been through the worst times in her past relationships will Mr. Alsina make it better or make it worst??? Kkspiffy©copyright2016
6.4K 360 23
jus read!
41.6K 1.1K 33
Will Nicki Have A Happy Ever After or A Happy Never After With August......