If We Love Again {ChanBaek}

By Firelight_exol

Baekhyun is slowly breaking, but Chanyeol doesn't know that. Sequel is up! © 2016 Copyright Reserved ® ❥ | C... More

- Sequel -

-Final-

3.1K 129 191
By Firelight_exol

"Chanyeollie" Baekhyun mumbles, his voice cracking as he spoke.

"Hmm, Yeah?" Chanyeol replied back, without taking his eyes off his phone.

Baekhyun wants to say, he wants to tell Chanyeol he knows everything. He wants to tell his boyfriend that he knows he doesn't love him anymore.

But he is too much of a coward to say it. He is too afraid Chanyeol would leave him afterwards and run into someone else's arms happily.

It has been two months since Chanyeol had changed. It has been two months since Baekhyun had been silently crying in his bed late at night.

Baekhyun misses his giant.

He wished he had never went out that night to take a walk in the park. Or else he wouldn't have witnessed that painful scene that had been countlessly repeating in his mind.

Chanyeol wasn't picking up his phone that night when he called him.

Baekhyun thought his boyfriend must have been sleeping. He trusted him with his all, he never doubted his boyfriend's love for him.

He had a heavy feeling in his chest when he thought about his boyfriend. So he thought a walk to the park in his neighborhood would ease off the feeling in his chest.

When he got there, he saw it. His boyfriend with a girl from their their school.

Kim Mina was her name. She's very pretty. She had the attention of almost every boys at their school.

His tears fall down from his eyes to his cheeks. His mouth slightly gasping from shock at the scene before him.

He can hear the giggles from the girl and from his boyfriend.

His eyes looked at them with shock, betrayal, sadness and disappointment.

He run away after that, he run and run till he had no energy left. He doesn't know where he is going, he just wanted to run away from them.

Chanyeol was oblivious of that fact that he saw him and his new girlfriend. He never told Chanyeol about anything he saw that night, or anything he saw at school.

In the locker rooms, the classroom, the rooftop, on the stairs. He had caught them numerous times but they never saw him nor had they heard his footsteps turning away from them with a broken heart.

Baekhyun is breaking, he is too tired to even make a move. Chanyeol was his everything, and he lost him. He is nothing at this moment, he is nothing without his everything called Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol has changed into a whole different person. His boyfriend doesn't even smile anymore when he is with him. He doesn't hear his sweet laughter anymore when they are together. He doesn't take Baekhyun home anymore like he always did.

Baekhyun is so torn, so wrecked. His heart is shredding into pieces like a paper.

"Baekhyun, i have to go right now. I forgot something in the classroom. I need to go get it, i will see you later baby~"

"Chanyeol don't go..." he wanted to say, but the words came out low and cracking.

Tears are falling down his cheeks again, like it always has been since that day. He doesn't blame on Chanyeol, he doesn't blame his boyfriend for anything.

He knows he is nothing compared to a girl. He knows he can't satisfy Chanyeol like a girl does.

His tears are dry on his cheeks by now and the rain also had stopped from the outside. But his heart is still broken.

------------

Baekhyun lifelessly walked to his house after witnessing his boyfriend kissing his new girlfriend in an empty classroom.

His tears are dry and his eyes are red and puffy from too much crying.

He wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt and smiled weakly.

He has decided, he is gonna let Chanyeol go. Chanyeol seemed much more happier without him. Chanyeol doesn't need him anymore.

He bites his lip at the thought, holding back from sobbing again. He has to stay strong, he needs Chanyeol to be happy.

His Chanyeol should stay happy forever, it doesn't matter if he isn't the cause of his smiles and laughs anymore. If Chanyeol's happy, then he can do this.

"Mom! i'm home!" He greeted, however, his greetings were replied back by his own voice echoing through the whole house till it came back to him.

It was normal for Baekhyun. It was like this everyday. His parents are busy with their works, he can understand.

He sat down on his study chair as soon as he got into his room and took out his pen from his bag and ripped a page off from his diary book.

He started writing the first few words down on the paper and his lips curved upwards into a smile as he admired his work.

He started writing again, although this may end everything they have, including their relationship, although, this might be a sad ending for their story, he wants it to be a beautiful sad ending. Because this is the end of everything, so he wants it to be beautifully written in the most perfect way as possible.

-----------

"Chanyeollie, please make time for me today. I want to go on a date with you today." for one last time. He pleased his boyfriend as he clings adorably on the latter's arm.

Chanyeol seemed to think about it first, but then he agreed after seeing an excited Baekhyun looking at him with his puppy eyes.

"Sure, where to?" He asked his little boyfriend and removed the smaller's arms from his after seeing Mina looking at their direction.

"Hmm... Let's go to namsan tower first and then we can go to lotte world after!" Baekhyun answered, his lips trying to maintain a certain forced smile after noticing his boyfriend's behavior.

"Okay~ sure~ i'm gonna go get the car ready." Chanyeol had ruffled his hair and went to the parking lot nefore him.

Baekhyun smile dropped as Chanyeol had disappeared to the parking lot. He feels tears forming in his eyes and wiped them away with the sleeve of his shirt, afraid of getting caught by his boyfriend.

He feels his heart aching uncomfortably again, his hands clutched on his chest tightly on where it hurts the most.

He inhaled his breath and went after his boyfriend after a while.

He heard the sound of his heart breaking like a glass as he watches the scene before him with his sad puppy eyes.

He quickly hid behind the wall and peeked to see his Chanyeol with the same girl.

He leaned back on the wall and sobbed as he feels his heart aching again.

"What are you doing? Baekhyun will see us! I will come see you later Mina. Okay?" He heard his deep husky voice whispering

"Chanyeol, i don't care about him anymore! He needs to know about us! You need to break up with him!"

"Okay! Okay Mina! Calm down, i will talk to him about it tomorrow okay?"

He closes his eyes and let the tears fall again.

"Look at me Mina, trust me okay? I love you"

Another sound of his heart breaking echoed in his ears. He walked back to school. He cried as he went to his giant's locker and slipped the piece of paper in.

He walked away from the school and from everyone. He doesn't smile anymore this time. He couldn't.

-----------------

Baekhyun laid down on his bed and cried as he lets the memories with his boyfriend drown him.

"Baekhyunnie! Do you want these puppy ears? I will have this mickey mouse ones!"

It was when they went to the lotte world for the first time as a couple.

"Baekhyunnie! Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Let me see your wound!"

When he fell off the bike and accidently hurt himself. Chanyeol was so worried back then.

"Baby, do you want me to sing for you tonight?"

When he was afriad of sleeping alone in an empty house after watching a horror movie. He had called Chanyeol and asked him to stay with him till he fell asleep.

"Baekhyunnie! Lets carry this together! They are too heavy for you! You will hurt yourself!"

"Baekhyunnie, Baby i love you so much"

"Baekhyunnie, you are finally mine now"

He cries and sobs as he curls himself on the bed and cried harder within each second passing by.

He sits up and took the bottle of Temazepam in his hands and popped it open. He poured the pills on his hands, threw all the pills in his mouth and tilted back his head.

He feels himself spinning after a moment and fall down on his bed. His eyes slowly shutted close as his world shuts down on him. His hands lose the grip on the bottle and it fall down on the wooden floor with the pills scattered everywhere.

---------------

Chanyeol opened his locker the next morning. He saw something drop out of his locker to the floor.

He eyed the object for a while and picked it up.

It was a letter. He unfolded it and scanned the words written with his eyes.

Guilt comes first, hitting him in the face and then worry, sadness, and regret.

He stuffed the paper into his pocket. Almost tripping on the way as he run to the parking lot. and drove to Baekhyun's with the highest speed.

Dear Chanyeollie,

Please read this till the end. Chanyeollie, you know i love you so much right? i don't think even the stars on the beautiful sky at night can tell you how much i love you.

Please don't sneak out from the classes anymore and please don't exhaust yourself with too much work after school. Make sure to eat three meals everyday giant okay? Also, stop drinking too much alcohol, stop smoking too much cigarettes. Can you do those favors for me when i am not by your side anymore? I have seen everything. I saw you and your new girlfriend Chanyeol. Don't blame yourself, it's okay to fall out of love. Everyone can fall out of love. You seemed so happy with her. You love her don't you Yeollie? Treat her well Chanyeol, maybe she is the one for you. I am sorry for being a coward and holding you back for a very long time Chanyeollie. I am so sorry. I finally made a decision yesterday, telling myself that i have to end this if i want you to be happy. Let's break up Chanyeol. I am afraid i won't be able to say this facing you so i decided to write this letter. Let's end everything between us. I hope she will be able to give you the happiness i couldn't give. I hope you guys will have your own happy family later with lovely kids. I won't see you again after this i guess. For one last time, i love you so much my giant.

If we're born again, if we love again, let's not make many promises. So even if we say goodbye, we can turn away without much pain. Let's only make light memories that we can throw away. I'll pray for your next love. So that it won't be like us, that it'll be without pain. Please be happier than me, Even if a lot of time passes and we forget each other. Let's reminisce our past days, If we can say that this was love, Then that's all we need. Now I know that a love too deep brings a sad ending.

Love, Baekhyun

×××the end×××

¤ request for sequel only ¤ (comment here)

¤ request for prequel only ¤
(Comment here)

¤ request for both ¤
(Comment here)

i have put so much effort in this oneshot i havent slept a bit so please leave some feedbacks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 373 13
i have so many cute chankai story ideas but i'm bad at writing full stories so i'll just write them here instead! enjoy! ❤️ cover by tarsrko
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...