Naruto Oneshots

By unknowngirl_99

Short imagines about many characters in Naruto. (Finished) I do not own any of the characters from Naruto... More

* Note to reader *
Day at the beach (Gaara)
Enemies? (Sasuke)
Stranger (Kakashi)
Lost dog (Kiba)
Fallen ones (Shikamaru)
Mission (Sai)
Memories (Iruka)
Beauty (Deidara)
Unreal (Sasori)
Lost Minds (Kabuto)
Once upon a time (Orochimaru)
Similarities (Choji)
Picnic (Naruto)
Important
message

Encounter (Neji)

11.7K 181 181
By unknowngirl_99

Look me in the face, and tell me that you love me.

I raise up the volume to my bluetooth speaker. Taking in the relaxing moment, I continue my bath. Hinata had gifted me a few bath bombs for my birthday. I honestly thought they were dumb and useless, but she proved me wrong.

I spend a couple more minutes sitting in the tub. But then reality hits when my alarm clock goes off.

*DING*

I check my phone and see that I got a text from Yamato.

Lady Tsunade wishes to see you today at 6 am. Please be early.

"Haha" I snicker. I'm usually always late to things like this. Which is why I'm usually always scolded. It also explains how I got my reputation.

I get out of the tub and wrap a towel around my body. I then get dressed and comb out my hair.

"Shit" I say as I struggle to get rid of the tangles.

"It's time for a haircut." Hinata says getting up from her bed.

" I know but I just can't find the time to go and get one." I say complaining.
The real reason why I avoided the hair salon was because I was too shy. It also doesn't help when you get a totally complete opposite haircut from what you asked for.

"I'll go with you this Thursday. So you better not make any excuses." She says glaring at me.

"Okay. I promise I won't." I say giving up.

"I can't remember the last time I woke up this early." She says yawning.

"Oh that reminds me, I should be on my way to Tsunade." I say rushing to finish combing my hair.

After many attempts at fixing my hair, I settle on a messy bun.

"I'm heading out now." I say as I leave out the door.

I start to walk and check my phone. It was 5:48 which meant I was right on time. Most of the village was still sleeping and the rest were opening up their businesses for the day.

There was a strong scent that had caught my attention. I jerk my head to the direction that it was coming from.
They were fresh cinnamon rolls placed on top of a counter. I forgot that I hadn't eaten.

Just a quick pit stop wouldn't make much of a difference. I approach the small store and spot an old lady cleaning up in a room.

"Excuse me miss." I say trying to catch her attention.

She didn't hear me.  So I yelled out again.

"Hello?" I say. Still she seemed to be more focused on arranging things. I really was in a hurry but I had to eat something. So I placed some money on the counter and took a cinnamon roll.

I felt bad so I grabbed a nearby pen and paper and wrote "I'm so sorry I hope this makes up for it." Satisfied, I hurry along to get to the hokage. I check my phone to see the time and it was currently 5:58.

"She's going to be really angry" I panic. I start running as fast as my legs can take me. By the time I get there it was exactly 6:00. She really can't be mad at me.

I go up the stairs and take a right. I continue to walk down the hallway when I see Asuma passing by.

"Good morning sensei." I say politely.

"Hey there y/n " he smiles.

"It's been awhile. How are you and Kurenai?" I ask.

"Life's been good. Greater than ever." He says grinning and looking off into the distance.

"Uh okay. See you later." I say leaving him with his daydreaming.

I knock on her door and slightly open it.

"May I come in?" I ask nervously. To my surprise Hinata opens up. "What are you doing here?!" I ask.

"Same reason that you're here." She says giggling.

"Y/n care to explain how your best friend arrived earlier than you?" Asked Lady Tsunade in annoyance.

"Uh about that, I got hungry along the way and -"

"Y/n you need to get better at time management if you really want to become a chūnin." She sighs and rubs her forehead.

I just bite my lip and let out a small nervous laugh. "Soo.. Why did you call for us Milady?" I ask.

"Right. The real reason I called for you guys was because I want you two to help out Sakura and Ino." She says.

"But we don't know anything about being a medical ninja." I say confused.

"I want you both to protect them at all costs. Which is why I want you guys to train alongside them. The longer you can distract the enemy, the more time they have to heal our fallen ninja."

"I see." Says Hinata.

"Where do we start?" I say excitedly.

"Meet them at the training center at 7am today. I want you both to give it your all." She says

"Come on y/n we should get going."

I nod at Hinata and follow her to the door. But before I can step out, Tsunade says one last thing.

"Oh and by the way y/n , if you even dare to show up late to your own training, I'll make sure to assign you to a whole week of training with Might guy and Rock Lee." She says smirking.

"What but thats so unfair!" I complain.

"I just thought you would need to hear some motivational words." She says smiling.

*Training center*

"Well we still have 5 minutes left until they show up. So why not battle each other?" Hinata says throwing a Kunai knife at me.

I quickly dodge it, "If that's how you want to play then alright but I must warn you that I'm a great ninja." I say laughing.

We both avoid getting hit and hide behind bushes and trees. This goes on for awhile until I sense chakra from an unknown person. I make sure not to let my guard down. I decide to get off from the tree and onto the bushes to get closer. But when I do, I feel a small tug on my shirt. It was a kunai knife.

"Okay I give up." I yell out loud hoping she would come out of her hiding spot.

"That was easy." I hear a deep voice behind me say.

"Who the hell are you." I say surprised.

"Has she not spoken about me while I was gone?" The mysterious guy says.

"NEJI" I hear hinata yell as she tackles the mysterious guy. As a result they both fell on the ground and I get down to where they are.

"Y/n this is Neji." She introduces us both.

I suddenly remembered all of the stories she would always tell me about this Neji guy.

"Oh yeah I know you. She talks about you all the time." I say giggling.

"Nice to meet you. I hope we can be good friends." He says shaking my hand.

(A.N)
I was going to make this longer but it took me an hour to write this and it's currently 5 am. I just felt like I had to update so I won't get lazy and not write anything at all for months. But anyways peace 😴✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 1.3K 39
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷ › 〉🎤 .ೃ welcome to ' 🎧„ ↴ ⏤ ⏤ ✎ .ೃ Bug's book! ↴ ╭─ 🎵⺌ ۪̽⭛. .·. ⊹...
3.6K 142 10
One-shots on different scenarios of my favorite couple. Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto and the characters in the story. They belong to Masashi Ki...
721K 11.1K 47
These boyfriend scenarios is just something to update when I don't update my other book KAKA-BAKA'S Daughter!!!!! ...
217K 4K 14
Just an ordinary Naruto x Reader book. I try to not do anything half "assed", so updates may vary depending on my knowledge and the story of the char...